toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Yes, I'm alive, and so is this poll!

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach
    Hitsugaya, the Suicidal Frozen Heavens Hundred Flowers Funeral!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Omaeda: That's a lot of destructive power!
    *Soi Fon kicks him*
    Soi Fon: You fool. Keep your guard up! It's bad enough I'm stuck here with a big dumbass like you!
    Omaeda: Oh, sorry about that. Wait a minute! That's a pretty harsh statement, Captain! That crack about my ass wasn't very nice!

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Hitsugaya, the Suicidal Frozen Heavens Hundred Flowers Funeral!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Barragan: You're about to find out that each Espada signifies an aspect of death. A mortal's death always results from one of these aspects. The presence of these aspects is the basis behind each Espada's abilities, beliefs and reason for existing: Solitude (Starkk), Nothingness (Ulquiorra), Despair (Nnoitorra), Destruction (Grimmjoww), Ecstasy (Zomarri), Madness (Szayelaporro), Greed (Aaronierro), Rage (Yammy), and Halibel signifies the aspect of death known as Sacrifice. Her lethal power's unstoppable. It will eventually consume her opponent, leading to his death!

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Guardians
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tessai: Young Master, do you have any idea what would happen if you hit one of the Guardians?!
    Ukyo: And do you have any idea what will happen to you if I don't get Kirara?
    Tessai: The Guardians cannot be angered no matter how much you want your peasant girl. They would reduce Kouga Valley to ashes in seconds if they decided we were a nuisance!
    Ukyo: Huh...

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Guardians
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Gorobei: Rikichi! Your death won't be worth anything here.
    Rikichi: But at least it would stop the shame. I sold my wife! I sold my wife to the bandits!

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    Believe in the Flower Which Lives in Your Heart
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lyuze: Casshern's eternity...is my ruin...

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    For Whom Do The Flowers Bloom
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luna: I don't like them. I don't like to watch all of them ruin. So bury them all. We will sow new seeds in their place. After all, we'll have plenty to choose from.

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    For Whom Do The Flowers Bloom
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luna: Oh, hi Casshern.
    Casshern: All these rumors that you can heal the sick are nothing but lies. From what I've seen, you haven't saved anyone!
    Luna: It makes no difference, because everyone will die without me, giving off a pungent, deplorable stench.
    Casshern: (thinking) What I felt at the end of my journey...was neither hope for the future nor despair for the dead, but pure anger!

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Glorious Brilliance
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Holland: There's no way for you to escape, lady!
    *But Tiptory speeds between the Terminus and the building*
    Holland: What?!

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Glorious Brilliance
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renton: Why are we doing this? Why are we sitting here eating a meal at the house of the woman we just captured?!
    Holland: How the hell am I supposed to know how the Vodarac think?

1 50.00%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan
    Escape to Sherman High
    Submitted by veemonjosh
    Newton:"Apparently, the Earthlings consider me a 'doofus'.
    Ilana: Yeah...me too.
    Newton: So, it's a good thing?
    Ilana: ...I don't think so.

1 50.00%
  • Sym-Bionic Titan
    Escape to Sherman High
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ilana: Octus--sorry--Newton said that fashion is a key to defining the Earthlings' social classes.
    Lance: Sounds like the barbaric tribes of our ancestors.
    Octus: Precisely. Take that sect over there. They're known as the Sportos, Helmet Heads or Jocks. It is slang derived from male apparatus support. That is a member of the Nerd, Dork or Geek sect. Ironically, they're the most intelligent, but the weakest physically. Ah, a School Spirit Leader, or Cheerleader. They seem to control the school's social hierarchy. Be warned, they are the most dangerous people here. Be warned, there are numerous other sects. Each can be divided into a variety of sub-classifications.
    Ilana: Fascinating. We really should find a way to unite these people as one.
    Octus: That is highly improbable.

2 100.00%
  • Thundercats
    Omes, Part 1
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jaga: Don't let what Grune failed to see stand in the way of what you believe. The Book says that our greatest king will possess the ability of sight beyond sight.
    Lion-O: You mean like having visions?
    Jaga: More than that, Lion-O, it's the ability to lead with clarity. For sight is useless without action.

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    The Immortal Legion
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Olivier: Hah! It looks like another seat has just opened up. Thanks, Homunculus, you have my gratitude. This sword was passed through the Armstrong family for generations. Now I don't have to sully it with his filthy blood!

1 50.00%
    The Immortal Legion
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Alex: HELLOOOOO, SISTER! ARE YOU ALL RIIIIIGHT?!!
    Olivier: Who do you think I am? Of course I'm all right!

0 0%
    Combined Strength
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Pride: What was it that you were always saying? That you wanted to see which way the world would choose? And here you are, dying a pathetic wreck. It must be humiliating. But don't worry too much, because you will continue to live...inside me! *CRUNCH!*

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
    Jungle Cruise
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Batou: Itís over.
    Marco: Do it. Please kill me. Iím begging you.
    Batou: What was that?
    Marco: Thatís it, I want to be skinned with my own blade. Please, you must do it.
    Batou: And you believe that will release you from your duties and let you off easy, you sick p&!@k?! Fine with me!
    Togusa: Donít fire!
    *He does, but intentionally misses Marco*
    Batou: Sorry, pal. I already fought my war and Iím through with it!

0 0%
    Jungle Cruise
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Suzuki: We only have two return tickets; we werenít planning for three.
    Togusa: That does it! Iím so frigginí sorry that we didnít give him to you in a body bag!

0 0%
    Portraitz
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Togusa: Paintings shouldnít be treated roughly. Unlike electronic data, it canít be duplicated, dumbass!

0 0%
    Portraitz
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Writing on mitt: You know what I'd like to be? I mean if I had my g**damn choice? I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all.

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop
    Asteroid Blues
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Spike: Thereís no beef in here, so you wouldnít really call it bell peppers and beef, now would you?
    Jet: Yes, I would.
    Spike: Well itís not!
    Jet: It is when youíre broke, all right?
    Spike: What happened to the million woolong reward we got for that last guy?
    Jet: The repair bill for that cruiser you wrecked, and the one from that shop you trashed, and the medical bill from the cop you injured. KILL THE DOUGH!

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop
    Asteroid Blues
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Asimov Solenson: Keep those eyes open!

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop
    Stray Dog Strut
    Submitted by animePWNS
    *After dog whistle is turned on*
    Man 1: Is it on? I can't hear it.
    Man 3: It's too high-pitched. Only animals can pick it up.
    Man 1: I knew that. I was testing you.

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop
    Stray Dog Strut
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Spike: Get down! No dogs on the table!
    *Ein shakes himself dry, getting Spike wet*
    Spike: Thatís cold! Thatís why I said I didnít want any stay mongrel mutts in here!
    Jet: But youíre the one who brought him here. Anyway, weíve gotta do something about the ticks.
    Spike: Ticks now?! Letís just salt him and eat him!

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night (10/7)

Like This Thread!
    Sorry this is so late. Toonami is back with an expanded schedule lineup in store. Bleach, Samurai 7, Casshern Sins, and Eureka 7 still get us started, but then it's time for Thundercats and Sym-Bionic Titan to join the crowd. Ending the run are 1 full hour of classic shows in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Cowboy Bebop. Here's the place to submit your favorite lines from Tom and the entire Toonami crew. Now what will you submit? What will you do? Enjoy.

My goal is to have the poll up on Wednesday, but when I don't get submissions until Wednesday, it is impossible for me to put the poll up that day. If I don't get it up on Wednesday, chances are it won't be until next Saturday earliest, and even more likely it'll be the following Sunday or Monday with my work schedule this week. Sorry for the delays with the polls at times, but thats theres the ways thats its bes whens yous haves a schedules likes mes.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sym-Bionic Titan: Escape to Sherman High

Newton: "Apparently, the Earthlings consider me a 'doofus'."
    Ilana: "Yeah...me too."
    Newton: "So, it's a good thing?"
    Ilana: "...I don't think so."
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

animePWNS is online now Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is taking a lot out of me, but somehow I manage.

Spoiler:

Bleach #274:
    Omaeda: That's a lot of destructive power!
    *Soi Fon kicks him*
    Soi Fon: You fool. Keep your guard up! It's bad enough I'm stuck here with a big dumbass like you!
    Omaeda: Oh, sorry about that. Wait a minute! That's a pretty harsh statement, Captain! That crack about my ass wasn't very nice!

Barragan: You're about to find out that each Espada signifies an aspect of death. A mortal's death always results from one of these aspects. The presence of these aspects is the basis behind each Espada's abilities, beliefs and reason for existing: Solitude (Starkk), Nothingness (Ulquiorra), Despair (Nnoitorra), Destruction (Grimmjoww), Ecstasy (Zomarri), Madness (Szayelaporro), Greed (Aaronierro), Rage (Yammy), and Halibel signifies the aspect of death known as Sacrifice. Her lethal power's unstoppable. It will eventually consume her opponent, leading to his death!

Samurai 7 #8:
    Tessai: Young Master, do you have any idea what would happen if you hit one of the Guardians?!
    Ukyo: And do you have any idea what will happen to you if I don't get Kirara?
    Tessai: The Guardians cannot be angered no matter how much you want your peasant girl. They would reduce Kouga Valley to ashes in seconds if they decided we were a nuisance!
    Ukyo: Huh...

Gorobei: Rikichi! Your death won't be worth anything here.
    Rikichi: But at least it would stop the shame. I sold my wife! I sold my wife to the bandits!

Casshern Sins #20:
    Luna: I don't like them. I don't like to watch all of them ruin. So bury them all. We will sow new seeds in their place. After all, we'll have plenty to choose from.

Casshern: Luna!
    Luna: Oh, hi Casshern.
    Casshern: All these rumors that you can heal the sick are nothing but lies. From what I've seen, you haven't saved anyone!
    Luna: It makes no difference, because everyone will die without me, giving off a pungent, deplorable stench.
    Casshern (thinking): What I felt at the end of my journey...was neither hope for the future nor despair for the dead, but pure anger!

Eureka 7 #8:
    Holland: There's no way for you to escape, lady!
    *But Tiptory speeds between the Terminus and the building*
    Holland: What?!

Renton: Why are we doing this? Why are we sitting here eating a meal at the house of the woman we just captured?!
    Holland: How the hell am I supposed to know how the Vodarac think?

Sym-Bionic Titan #1:
    Ilana: Octus--sorry--Newton said that fashion is a key to defining the Earthlings' social classes.
    Lance: Sounds like the barbaric tribes of our ancestors.
    Octus: Precisely. Take that sect over there. They're known as the Sportos, Helmet Heads or Jocks. It is slang derived from male apparatus support. That is a member of the Nerd, Dork or Geek sect. Ironically, they're the most intelligent, but the weakest physically. Ah, a School Spirit Leader, or Cheerleader. They seem to control the school's social hierarchy. Be warned, they are the most dangerous people here. Be warned, there are numerous other sects. Each can be divided into a variety of sub-classifications.
    Ilana: Fascinating. We really should find a way to unite these people as one.
    Octus: That is highly improbable.

Thundercats #1:
    Jaga: Don't let what Grune failed to see stand in the way of what you believe. The Book says that our greatest king will possess the ability of sight beyond sight.
    Lion-O: You mean like having visions?
    Jaga: More than that, Lion-O, it's the ability to lead with clarity. For sight is useless without action.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #51:
    Olivier: Hah! It looks like another seat has just opened up. Thanks, Homunculus, you have my gratitude. This sword was passed through the Armstrong family for generations. Now I don't have to sully it with his filthy blood!

Alex: HELLOOOOO, SISTER! ARE YOU ALL RIIIIIGHT?!!
    Olivier: Who do you think I am? Of course I'm all right!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #52:
    Pride: What was it that you were always saying? That you wanted to see which way the world would choose? And here you are, dying a pathetic wreck. It must be humiliating. But don't worry too much, because you will continue to live...inside me! *CRUNCH!*

GitS:SAC #10:
    Batou: Itís over.
    Marco: Do it. Please kill me. Iím begging you.
    Batou: What was that?
    Marco: Thatís it, I want to be skinned with my own blade. Please, you must do it.
    Batou: And you believe that will release you from your duties and let you off easy, you sick p&!@k?! Fine with me!
    Togusa: Donít fire!
    *He does, but intentionally misses Marco*
    Batou: Sorry, pal. I already fought my war and Iím through with it!

Suzuki: We only have two return tickets; we werenít planning for three.
    Togusa: That does it! Iím so frigginí sorry that we didnít give him to you in a body bag!

GitS:SAC #11:
    Togusa: Paintings shouldnít be treated roughly. Unlike electronic data, it canít be duplicated, dumbass!

Writing on mitt: You know what I'd like to be?
    I mean if I had my g**damn choice,
    I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all.

Cowboy Bebop #1:
    Spike: Thereís no beef in here, so you wouldnít really call it bell peppers and beef, now would you?
    Jet: Yes, I would.
    Spike: Well itís not!
    Jet: It is when youíre broke, all right?
    Spike: What happened to the million woolong reward we got for that last guy?
    Jet: The repair bill for that cruiser you wrecked, and the one from that shop you trashed, and the medical bill from the cop you injured. KILL THE DOUGH!

Asimov Solenson: Keep those eyes open!!

Cowboy Bebop #2:
    *After dog whistle is turned on*
    Man 1: Is it on? I can't hear it.
    Man 3: It's too high-pitched. Only animals can pick it up.
    Man 1: I knew that. I was testing you.

Spike: Get down! No dogs on the table! *Ein shakes himself dry, getting Spike wet* Thatís cold! Thatís why I said I didnít want any stay mongrel mutts in here!
    Jet: But youíre the one who brought him here. Anyway, weíve gotta do something about the ticks.
    Spike: Ticks now?! Letís just salt him and eat him!

Yeah, the Sym-bionic Titan one is pretty long. Just skip it if it can't fit.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone besides animePWNS wishes to submit lines for this poll, please get them submitted by tomorrow. I will be including veemonjosh's line and any others that get submitted before tomorrow at 6 PM Central Time, 7 PM Eastern time.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As promised the poll is complete, with a whopping 23 options to choose from. It should be quite interesting to see which quote reigns supreme. Since some shows are now doubled up, I did choose differnet colors for each episode of the same show.