toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Sorry it took so long, but here's the poll

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach
    Fury of the Shark! Halibel Releases
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yammy: Did someone tell you that the ten Espadas were numbered for their strength from one through ten?!
    Renji: They're not?!
    Yammy: Espadas are actually numbered from zero to nine. I'm the only Espada capable of changing his number by accumulating power and going into full realease state. Espada Zero, I am Yammy Riyalgo!

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Fury of the Shark! Halibel Releases
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Shunsui: You're quite agile, my friend. And you're very strong, that's for sure.
    Starkk: I'd say the same. You dodged my sword attacks, and kept your hat and composure. You're surprising, much more so than I've been.

0 0%
  • Tom
    Submitted by veemonjosh
    The Midnight Run is back.

2 40.00%
  • Tom
    Submitted by veemonjosh
    That's more Toonami than you can legally handle.

3 60.00%
  • Samurai 7
    The Friend
    Submitted by RockmanDash
    Kikuchiyo: Wanna see my family tree?

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Friend
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kambei: I'd like you all to meet my old mate, Shichiroji.
    Katsushiro: Lady Shichiroji...
    Kambei: Ahem! Katsushiro, this guy.
    Katsushiro: ?!
    Shichiroji: Mm-hm!
    Heihachi: You goof! You thought he meant "mate" in the literal sense?

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Friend
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Gorobei: Shichiroji-dono, you lucky dog! To have such a beautiful wife.
    Yukina: Oh no, not quite! Roji and I aren't married.
    Heihachi: I'd love to hear the story of how you two met.
    Yukina: Oh it was nothing. I just fished him out of the river.
    Komachi: So he used to be a fish?

1 20.00%
  • Samurai 7
    The Friend
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yukina: I hope...I hope the Nobuseri get you!
    Kirara: Lady Yukino, remember! Momotaro always comes back at the end with a mountain of treasure, no matter what!
    Kikuchiyo: So wait, this guy's name is Momotaro?

1 20.00%
  • Casshern Sins
    Believe in the Flower Which Lives in Your Heart
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lyuze: Casshern's eternity...is my ruin...

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lyuze: Tell me the truth, do I have any worth as a fighter? That woman told me I'm pathetic, said I couldn't protect myself. What am I, nothing? Am I just another one of the walking dead incapable of taking a stand? I mean, here I am with these strong feelings for you, but will I not make it long enough to see where this all goes? Just fight me! Break me apart, destroy me. At the very least, you can release me from my suffering.

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Helene: I won't die! I don't want to die. Lyuze: Nor do I. I'll live.
    *Helena dies and falls to ruin.
    Lyuze: Even if there is no meaning or value...Let's go. We have lives to live.

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Absolute Defeat
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renton: Hey, bro? What in the heck do you have to eat in order to grow so big?!
    *Man 1 dumps ramen on Renton's head.*
    Man 1: Don't mock me, boy! You're just biting the hand that feeds you.
    Man 2: Man, what is the world coming to?
    Hap: He did it...HAHAHAHAHA! Oh man, this was an absolute defeat for us!

1 20.00%
  • Eureka 7
    Absolute Defeat
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Moondoggie: They did the same thing to me once. But you know what? I was totally stoked. 'Cause to me, Holland and them were the real bomb. With them charfin' on me and all, I was stylin'. It was like I was really part of their crew. So how do I dial this in? When everybody was hootin' for you today and you full on charged the go-out and totally flared, it just felt like I'd been frigged, ya know, snaked. It was just massive bleak. So for today anyway, I'm cashed bro. But next time, count on it, you are totally getting stuffed! Hehe.
    Renton: Miss Gidget, can you translate what he just said?

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Absolute Defeat
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Holland (while watching Renton video): Heh heh. I really am uncool.

1 20.00%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Upheaval in Central
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Greed*after stabbing Fox in the arm*
    Olivier: You scum sit back and safely watch the battlefield as if it were some kind of spectator aport! You don't know anything about sacrifce, and yet you're the first to talk about its necessity!
    Gardner: You're betraying your country!
    Olivier: You think so? Our country could very well regard me as a hero once this is all over. However, I'm still not as mercifcul as our celebrated "Hero of Ishval."
    Gardner: No! Wait! [br]a[/br*Olivier shoots him to death*

1 20.00%
  • Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
    Chat! Chat! Chat!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kanabi: Now, what's the reason behind the Laughing Man's sudden reappearance for his recently failed assassination attempt?
    GuruGuru: I know! I know! It's all because the world is still full of crap and boring as mud, that's why!
    Kanabi: We've known that forever.

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
    Chat! Chat! Chat!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Baby Ruth: The official police statements said that the recent multiple simultaneous assassination attempts were caused by the virus spread by Nanoa=A, but it's a complete lie.
    Kanabi: Based on what?
    JD: Yeah dude, you got any sources on that?
    GuruGuru: Again, sources? Out of curiosity, how many times has JD mentioned the word "source" while he's been in this room?

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [9/30]

Like This Thread!
    Get ready for adventure, action, and fun that will make you wan to run. Bleach, Samurai 7, Casshern Sins, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Eureka 7 are standing just moments away with tons of lines waiting to be submitted today. What will your favorites be? What will the poll reveal? The final Sunday of September has arrived, and it will make you want to be near with the last of our current 3 hour black before next weeks 6 hour block begins. Lets get those lines submitted, and lets get ready to enjoy.

Due to my work schedule, I need to lines to be submitted by 7 PM Tuesday. The poll won't go up until Wednesday night, but with me having Tuesday night off, I can watch the shows and verify the lines before posting them on Wednesday with this format. Thanks.

By the way, it should say Toonami Line of the Night, but I was in a hurry to post the thread just now and forgot to include Toonami. Sorry about that.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    With no lines to choose from, I'm going to have to expand the time for this. However I cannot guarantee the poll will be up on a specific date and at a specific time. Try to get the lines submitted by Tuesday.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

animePWNS is offline 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #273:
    Yammy: Did someone tell you that the ten Espadas were numbered for their strength from one through ten?!
    Renji: They're not?!
    Yammy: Espadas are actually numbered from zero to nine. I'm the only Espada capable of changing his number by accumulating power and going into full realease state. Espada Zero, I am Yammy Riyalgo!

Shunsui: You're quite agile, my friend. And you're very strong, that's for sure.
    Starkk: I'd say the same. You dodged my sword attacks, and kept your hat and composure. You're surprising, much more so than I've been.

Samurai 7 #7:
    Kambei: I'd like you all to meet my old mate, Shichiroji.
    Katsushiro: Lady Shichiroji...
    Kambei: Ahem! Katsushiro, this guy.
    Katsushiro: ?!
    Shichiroji: Mm-hm!
    Heihachi: You goof! You thought he meant "mate" in the literal sense?

Gorobei: Shichiroji-dono, you lucky dog! To have such a beautiful wife.
    Yukina: Oh no, not quite! Roji and I aren't married.
    Heihachi: I'd love to hear the story of how you two met.
    Yukina: Oh it was nothing. I just fished him out of the river.
    Komachi: So he used to be a fish?

Yukina: I hope...I hope the Nobuseri get you!
    Kirara: Lady Yukino, remember! Momotaro always comes back at the end with a mountain of treasure, no matter what!
    Kikuchiyo: So wait, this guy's name is Momotaro?

Casshern Sins #19:
    Lyuze: Casshern's eternity...is my ruin...

Lyuze: Tell me the truth, do I have any worth as a fighter? That woman told me I'm pathetic, said I couldn't protect myself. What am I, nothing? Am I just another one of the walking dead incapable of taking a stand? I mean, here I am with these strong feelings for you, but will I not make it long enough to see where this all goes? Just fight me! Break me apart, destroy me. At the very least, you can release me from my suffering.

Helene: I won't die! I don't want to die.
    Lyuze: Nor do I. I'll live.
    *Helena dies and falls to ruin.
    Lyuze: Even if there is no meaning or value...Let's go. We have lives to live.

Eureka 7 #7:
    Renton: Hey, bro? What in the heck do you have to eat in order to grow so big?!
    *Man 1 dumps ramen on Renton's head.*
    Man 1: Don't mock me, boy! You're just biting the hand that feeds you.
    Man 2: Man, what is the world coming to?
    Hap: He did it...HAHAHAHAHA! Oh man, this was an absolute defeat for us!

Moondoggie: They did the same thing to me once. But you know what? I was totally stoked. 'Cause to me, Holland and them were the real bomb. With them charfin' on me and all, I was stylin'. It was like I was really part of their crew. So how do I dial this in? When everybody was hootin' for you today and you full on charged the go-out and totally flared, it just felt like I'd been frigged, ya know, snaked. It was just massive bleak. So for today anyway, I'm cashed bro. But next time, count on it, you are totally getting stuffed! Hehe.
    Renton: Miss Gidget, can you translate what he just said?

Holland (while watching Renton video): Heh heh. I really am uncool.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #50:
    *after stabbing Fox in the arm*
    Olivier: You scum sit back and safely watch the battlefield as if it were some kind of spectator aport! You don't know anything about sacrifce, and yet you're the first to talk about its necessity!
    Gardner: You're betraying your country!
    Olivier: You think so? Our country could very well regard me as a hero once this is all over. However, I'm still not as mercifcul as our celebrated "Hero of Ishval."
    Gardner: No! Wait! *Olivier shoots him to death*

GitS:SAC #9:
    Kanabi: Now, what's the reason behind the Laughing Man's sudden reappearance for his recently failed assassination attempt?
    GuruGuru: I know! I know! It's all because the world is still full of crap and boring as mud, that's why!
    Kanabi: We've known that forever.

Baby Ruth: The official police statements said that the recent multiple simultaneous assassination attempts were caused by the virus spread by Nanoa=A, but it's a complete lie.
    Kanabi: Based on what?
    JD: Yeah dude, you got any sources on that?
    GuruGuru: Again, sources? Out of curiosity, how many times has JD mentioned the word "source" while he's been in this room?
    (38 times)
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    TOM: "The Midnight Run is back."

TOM: "That's more Toonami than you can legally handle."
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 8/18 - Animazement 2014)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Samurai 7-

Kikuchiyo: Wanna see my family tree?

The timing of that line being used was great. : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am really sorry this took so long, but here's the 9/30 poll. I will do my best to get the 10/7 poll up tomorrow since I don't have any Friday Night Football game to get in the way. I then hope to get 10/21 finished within the week it is posted.