toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Better late than NERV

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach: Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra, Conclusion!
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Rukia: It seems you were the one who made the mistake here.
    Rudabone: Damn you! You were after my branches all along!
    Rukia: Exactly. Our combined attacks were all part of a plan to get close to you. If your power was the ability to produce soldiers like fruit from a tree, then the answer to stopping you was simple: all we had to do was freeze the branches where the soldiers were growing. We all know fruit doesn't grow on a frozen tree. You shouldn't have been so cocky in displaying your powers. It helped me understand how to stop you.
    Rudabone: Dammit!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yammy: I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU MISERABLE P!$$ANTS! I'M GONNA SQUASH EVERY ONE OF YOU LIKE THE BUGS THAT YOU ARE! I PROMISE I'LL BE THE ONE THAT KILLS YOU!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ulquiorra: You're a hard guy to kill.

0 0%
  • Samurai 7: The Fool
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Announcer: For those who provide valid information concerning the whereabouts of samurai, there will be a reward of ten bundles of rice. For an actual capture, one hundred bundles, regardless of whether they are dead or alive.
    Gorobei: You're kidding me.
    Kambei: I see, that explains things.
    Heihachi: A hundred bundles of rice? That's a much better deal than we're getting. Wonder if I can turn myself in?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kamachi: We're leaving here with only three true samurai. At this rate, I don't know how we're going to find enough to protect the village.
    Komachi: You musn't lose hope...! I sounded like Sister, huh?

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kambei: Let's go.
    Katsushiro: But Kikuchiyo-dono. Sensei, this isn't like you!
    Kambei: In my life, I've had to step over many an ally's corpse. That's the kind of man I am.
    Komachi: I won't let you! I won't let you leave him! I won't let you leave Kiku!

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins: Time Spent Living, Time from Now On
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Young Lyuze & Young Liza: We must protect her! We must protect her! We must protect her!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lyuze: I'm in love with Casshern

1 50.00%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lyuze: If Casshern struggles in the Ruin, then so shall I. If Casshern desires to find Luna, I shall seek her too! So, if Casshern has eternal life...then I shall stand beside him until my own demise. Will I also succumb to the Ruin?

1 50.00%
  • Eureka Seven: Childhood
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Gidget: Matthieu has a Lolita Complex!
    Matthieu: Hey! You want me to punch you, Gidget?!
    Gidget: Waaaah!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Matthieu: So how's that war with the little brats goin'?
    Renton: I already told you, I'm not going to get into a big fight with those three kids. Unlike them, I'm an adult who knows how...
    Elephant Doodle Image Spot: OOOOOOOO!
    Renton: THOSE BRAAAATS!!

1 50.00%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Matthieu: Aren't you being a little too rough on him, throwing him in the lock-up like that?
    Holland: Unauthorized use of the Nirvash, making a solo launch, and taking the kids aboard with him. None of those can be excused as childish pranks.
    Matthieu: Yeah but, he was just covering up for Eureka's kids.
    Holland: I know that! He's had no adults to supervise him, and there are no adults who would really punish him. So that's why we're gonna have to do it! As the adults in his life, we have to make sure Renton is properly punished.

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Filial Affection
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Alphonse: Dad, the Homunculis Pride, he took control of my body!
    Hohenheim: I know, Mr. Gorius has toled me all about it.
    Darius: It's Darius.
    It was...it was like he was manipulating my soul. I feel violated!

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Filial Affection
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Pride: Are you joking? This was your pathetic plan? You should have run when you had the chance!
    Edward: Al, no!
    Pride: It seems as though your son enjoys being held hostage! It's either that, or he's supremely stupid!
    Hohenheim: That's crossing the line, Pride. Don't ever mock my son! *traps Pride in a sheet of earth*
    Pride: ?!! Hohenheeeeiiiiim!

0 0%
  • GITS Stand Alone Complex: Missing Hearts
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Secretary: No, this is Iwasaki, sir. I'm his secretary android.
    Togusa: Uh...sorry.
    Iwasaki: Hey hey hey now, donít you fret none, partner, happens all the time! Folks just canít seem to wrap their heads Ďround these Jameson types, let me tell you. My wife and kids are mad as wet hens at me, saying my taste in prosthetics ainít normal. Shucks, itís just one of them manly quirks every fellaís got, dang it!

0 0%
  • GITS Stand Alone Complex: Missing Hearts
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Batou: Hold on! You guys will answer to me now.
    Boy: Spare me, please! Just don't take my organs!
    Batou: Wha-?
    Togusa: That mug of yours has yakuza written all over its ugly self. Hm? *another guy cowers before Togusa* You think Iím one?

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [9/23]

Like This Thread!
    Almost wasn't sure if it was my turn to make this week's poll. Bigddan11 and I are working out a new rotation schedule, so things may be a bit odd for the next few weeks.

Anyways, another Line of the Night! Submit your favorite quotes of the evening, and get your choices selected for a poll Wednesday night.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 7/21 - Macross: Do You Remember Love?)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've felt I've been slacking, even though I haven't been, because I have meetings on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday each month and a meeting on the 2nd Thursday each month, meaning I can't really devote the time and effort to the poll on those weeks until Saturday after I get off of work. However on the 1st and 3rd weeks of each month I don't have meetings on Tuesday, meaning I can watch the episodes and verify the lines Tuesday night and then get the poll up Wednesday night. It should result in a much smoother and prompt poll placement each week. We'll let you be surprised with who gets 5th Saturdays.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Daikun is offline Long Live the Fighter!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    "I broke 'em out of jail!"

animePWNS is offline Season 2, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #272:

Rukia: It seems you were the one who made the mistake here.
    Rudabone: Damn you! You were after my branches all along!
    Rukia: Exactly. Our combined attacks were all part of a plan to get close to you. If your power was the ability to produce soldiers like fruit from a tree, then the answer to stopping you was simple: all we had to do was freeze the branches where the soldiers were growing. We all know fruit doesn't grow on a frozen tree. You shouldn't have been so cocky in displaying your powers. It helped me understand how to stop you.
    Rudabone: Dammit!

Yammy: I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU MISERABLE P!$$ANTS! I'M GONNA SQUASH EVERY ONE OF YOU LIKE THE BUGS THAT YOU ARE! I PROMISE I'LL BE THE ONE THAT KILLS YOU!

Ulquiorra: You're a hard guy to kill.

Samurai 7 #6:

Announcer: For those who provide valid information concerning the whereabouts of samurai, there will be a reward of ten bundles of rice. For an actual capture, one hundred bundles, regardless of whether they are dead or alive.
    Gorobei: You're kidding me.
    Kambei: I see, that explains things.
    Heihachi: A hundred bundles of rice? That's a much better deal than we're getting. Wonder if I can turn myself in?

Kamachi: We're leaving here with only three true samurai. At this rate, I don't know how we're going to find enough to protect the village.
    Komachi: You mustn't lose hope! :P I sounded like Sister, huh?

Kambei: Let's go.
    Katsushiro: But Kikuchiyo-dono. Sensei, this isn't like you!
    Kambei: In my life, I've had to step over many an ally's corpse. That is the kind of man I am.
    Komachi: I won't let you! I won't you let you leave him! I won't let you leave Kiku!

Casshern Sins #18:
    Young Lyuze and Young Liza: We must protect her! We must protect her! *ad infinito*

Lyuze: I'm in love with Casshern.

Lyuze: If Casshern struggles in the Ruin, then so shall I. If Casshern desires to find Luna, I shall seek her too! So, if Casshern has eternal life...then I shall stand beside him until my own demise. Will I also succumb to the Ruin?

Eureka 7 #6:

Gidget: Matthieu has a Lolita Complex!
    Matthieu: Hey! You want me to punch you, Gidget?!
    Gidget: Waaaah!

Matthieu: So how's your war with the little brats goin'?
    Renton: I already told you, I'm not gonna get into a big fight with those three kids. Unlike them, I'm an adult who knows how...
    Elephant Doodle Image Spot: OOOOOOOO!
    Renton: THOSE BRAAAATS!!

Matthieu: Aren't you being a little too rough on him, throwing him in the lock-up like that?
    Holland: Unauthorized use of the Nirvash, making a solo launch, and taking the kids aboard with him. None of those can be excused as childish pranks.
    Matthieu: Yeah but, he was just covering up for Eureka's kids.
    Holland: I know that! He's had no adults to supervise him, and there are no adults who would really punish him. So that's why we're gonna have to do it! As the adults in his life, we have to make sure Renton is properly punished.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #49:

Alphonse: Dad, the Homunculis Pride, he took control of my body!
    Hohenheim: I know, Mr. Gorius has told me all about it.
    Darius: It's Darius.
    Alphonse: It was...it was like he was manipulating my soul. I feel violated!

Pride: Are you joking? This was your pathetic plan? You should have run when you had the chance!
    Edward: Al, no!
    Pride: It seems as though your son enjoys being held hostage! It's either that or he's supremely stupid!
    Hohenheim: That's crossing the line, Pride. Don't ever mock my son! *raises the earth to trap Pride in it*
    Pride: ?!! Hohenheeeeiiiiim!

GitS:SAC #8:
    Secretary: No, this is Iwasaki, sir. Iím his secretary android.
    Togusa: UhÖsorry.
    Iwasaki: Hey hey hey now, donít you fret none, partner, happens all the time! Folks just canít seem to wrap their heads Ďround these Jameson types, let me tell you. My wife and kids are mad as wet hens at me, saying my taste in prosthetics ainít normal. Shucks, itís just one of them manly quirks every fellaís got, dang it!

Batou: Hold on! You guys will answer to me now.
    Boy: Spare me, please! Just donít take my organs!
    Batou: Wha-?
    Togusa: That mug of yours has yakuza written all over its ugly self. Hm? *another guy cowers before Togusa* You think Iím one?
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I forget to mention this, but I'm extending the submission period until Friday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Daikun View Post
    "I broke 'em out of jail!"
    What show was this from?
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    After much delay, the poll is up!

Sorry Daikun, I didn't know which show your quote was from, so I wasn't able to include it.