Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: It's finally up? What line will you choose?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach
    Beginning of Despair...Ichigo, the Unreachable Blade
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Uryu (to Orihime): Don't worry, Ichigo will be fine. He'll win. (thinking) Come on, Ichigo, don't make a liar out of me. You can do it.

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ulquiorra: Imitating Hollows seems like a perfectly logical path for you to follow in order to gain more power. It's not surprising you would do that to become stronger, but you will never be my equal.
    Ichigo: Getsuga--!
    Ulquiorra: I told you it's USELESS!

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ulquiorra: So you've come, how nice.
    Orihime:Ichigo?! You're just in time. Watch closely. Here is the man to whom you've entrusted all your hope. Bear witness as his life comes to an end.
    Orihime: ?!! NOOOOO! OOOOO!! ooooo! ooo!

0 0%
  • True Story
    Submitted by animePWNS
    El-P: In the world! Yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-world!

1 50.00%
  • Samurai 7
    The Loner
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Gorobei: You idiot. I could've finished them off a lot easier if you hadn't brought the roof crashing down on our heads.
    Kikuchiyo: Well maybe you should ask me before gambling with my head!
    Kambei: No time for arguments. You've made quite a mess, Kikuchiyo.
    Komachi: Whoaaaa! That was impressive and stuff, but we're gonna get in trouble.
    Kikuchiyo: Fine, fine, everyone just dump all the blame on Kiku. I'll clean it up. I'll just put on my little servant cap here and get to work!

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Loner
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kambei: It's said that when you kill a man in battle, you are haunted by his ghost forever.

0 0%
  • Samurai 7
    The Loner
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kambei: I want him!

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    For the Strength to Believe
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lyuze: Ringo, I have to ask, what's going on with your face? You look like a clown! Hey, Casshern, look who I found. Check out Ringo's new look!

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    For the Strength to Believe
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Robot Bandits: Lord Dio! Long live Dio! The world is yours for the taking!

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Watermelon
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Holland: Whoever finds us a good way to make money will win...a hot kiss...from Talho!
    Talho: WHAT?!!
    Everyone else: Ugh.
    Talho: Wait a minute, what's with that reaction?!

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Watermelon
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dewey Novak: I have no intention of ignoring proper decorum. The current king of this world keeps eluding his own sins in order to live without repercussions. And he is supported in that. However, someday the king must accept death to atone for his grievous sins, no matter how much alluding he does. On the other hand, if the king's offering his head to the executioner, isn't it only proper decorum to accept his offer and chop it off?

0 0%
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Emissary of Darkness
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Greed: It's all you. Go for it! Oh, and he's a homunculus, by the way.
    Darius: How do you expect me to fight a monster like that?
    Greed: He's relying on his sense of smell to guide him in the dark. So right now, I'd say you're evenly matched for a fair fight.
    Darius: My animal instincts are calling me an idiot for listening to you. So I guess I'm an idiot! The first strike is MINE! *fights Gluttony* Now for the final blow! *hits Edward by accident*
    Edward: Why, Mr. Gorilla? Weren't we sticking close to avoid attacking each other?
    Darius: Sorry.

0 0%
  • Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
    MEME
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Motoko: Now that's a reality show.

0 0%
    MEME
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aramaki: Whatís wrong?
    Motoko: Everything is tinted the same shade.
    Aramaki: About your question earlier, itís simply speculation, so take it for what itís worth, but I believe there may never have been an actual criminal at work in the Laughing Man affair. What happened this time around might have just been caused by a seed of some kind that was planted six years ago. The threat was what made it sprout. As for the copycats, theyíre a stand alone complex resulting from this phenomenon, nothing but copies without an original. But like I said, itís all speculation.

1 50.00%
    MEME
    Submitted by Kitschensyngk
    Elderly Laughing Man: Excuse me, hello, say, how do you get to the hotel where the superintendent general is gonna be assassinated? *toothless smile*

0 0%
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [9/9]

Like This Thread!
    Sorry folks. It was a long day. After taking a nap I watched some football and forgot about this until just now. Be sure to submit your favorite lines from Bleach, Samurai 7, Casshern Sins, Eureka 7, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and see which line prevails as the fan favorite. I will do my best to get the poll up by Thursday Night, but I have meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday Night and will be at a football game Friday Night, so this week will be super busy.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Kitschensyngk is offline It's Santa Titan!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    GITS: Stand Alone Complex
    Elderly Laughing Man copycat: Excuse me, hello, say, how do you get to the hotel where the superintendent general is gonna be assassinated? *toothless smile*

XD

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays

POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Electra Woman and Dyna Girl: THE FAILED TV PILOT

Visit my new Internet animation blog NEVERENDING SATURDAY MORNING!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #270:
    Uryu (to Orihime): Don't worry, Ichigo will be fine. He'll win. (thinking) Come on, Ichigo, don't make a liar out of me. You can do it.

Ulquiorra: Imitating Hollows seems like a perfectly logical path for you to follow in order to gain more power. It's not surprising you would do that to become stronger, but you will never be my equal.
    Ichigo: Getsuga--!
    Ulquiorra: I told you it's USELESS!

Ulquiorra: So you've come, how nice.
    Orihime: Ichigo?!
    You're just in time. Watch closely. Here is the man to whom you've entrusted all your hope. Bear witness as his life comes to an end.
    Orihime: ?!! NOOOOO! OOOOO!! ooooo! ooo!

True Story
    El-P: In the world! Yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo-world!

Samurai 7 #4:
    Gorobei: You idiot. I could've finished them off a lot easier if you hadn't brought the roof crashing down on our heads.
    Kikuchiyo: Well maybe you should ask me before gambling with my head!
    Kambei: No time for arguments. You've made quite a mess, Kikuchiyo.
    Komachi: Whoaaaa! That was impressive and stuff, but we're gonna get in trouble.
    Kikuchiyo: Fine, fine, everyone just dump all the blame on Kiku. I'll clean it up. I'll just put on my little servant cap here and get to work!

Kambei: It's said that when you kill a man in battle, you are haunted by his ghost forever.

Kambei: I want him!

Casshern Sins #16:
    Lyuze: Ringo, I have to ask, what's going on with your face? You look like a clown! Hey, Casshern, look who I found. Check out Ringo's new look!

Robot Bandits:
    Lord Dio!
    Long live Dio!
    The world is yours for the taking!

Eureka 7 #4:
    Holland: Whoever finds us a good way to make money will win...a hot kiss...from Talho!
    Talho: WHAT?!!
    Everyone else: Ugh.
    Talho: Wait a minute, what's with that reaction?!

Dewey Novak: I have no intention of ignoring proper decorum. The current king of this world keeps alluding his own sins in order to live without repercussions. And he is supported in that. However, someday the king must accept death to atone for his grievous sins, no matter how much alluding he does. On the other hand, if the king's offering his head to the executioner, isn't it only proper decorum to accept his offer and chop it off?

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #47:

Greed: It's all you. Go for it! Oh, and he's a homunculus, by the way.
    Darius: How do you expect me to fight a monster like that?
    Greed: He's relying on his sense of smell to guide him in the dark. So right now, I'd say you're evenly matched for a fair fight.
    Darius: My animal instincts are calling me an idiot for listening to you. So I guess I'm an idiot! The first strike is MINE! *fights Gluttony* Now for the final blow! *hits Edward by accident*
    Edward: Why, Mr. Gorilla? Weren't we sticking close to avoid attacking each other?
    Darius: Sorry.

GitS:SAC #6:

Motoko: Now that's a reality show.

Aramaki: Whatís wrong?
    Motoko: Everything is tinted the same shade.
    Aramaki: About your question earlier, itís simply speculation, so take it for what itís worth, but I believe there may never have been an actual criminal at work in the Laughing Man affair. What happened this time around might have just been caused by a seed of some kind that was planted six years ago. The threat was what made it sprout. As for the copycats, theyíre a stand alone complex resulting from this phenomenon, nothing but copies without an original. But like I said, itís all speculation.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone else wishes to submit lines, please do so before tonight. My meeting tonight has been cancelled, so I hope to get the poll up later tonight.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why is it whenever I plan something, I always get delayed. My meeting tonight got cancelled, so I planned on doing the poll, until I got called to go help out with something at 7 PM. I barely got home, so the poll likely won't be up until tomorrow. Any last minute additions will be accepted until 6 PM CDT tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Before anyone asks where the poll is at, two words- sleep deprivation. I had every intention to get it up Thursday, but sleep deprivation caused me to pass out around 7 PM, and I slept quite literally all but one hour during the night. I didn't wake up til 7:45 this morning, left for work at 8:30, and just now barely got home. I won't be able to get the poll up until tomorrow afternoon or evening, but it should be up no later than 7 PM CDT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Before anyone accuses me of slacking off, we had a lot of rain today, and it caused my Internet connection to be very slow, as in it took nearly 30 minutes to connect to my e-mail. During that time I was able to get off one or two messages, but there was no way I could get the poll up. My computers speed returned to normal at 1 AM this morning, but I was busy doing other things. As a result the poll won't be up until tomorrow sometime. Sorry for the long wait. I really have been trying to get it up, but everytime I try to spend time on it, another obstacle has gotten in my way this week. If something comes up tomorrow I won't mention it here, but you should remember that my day off is Monday, so I will get it posted no later than Monday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So much for Monday. Instead of being able to get it posted Monday, I had to spend all Monday dealing with satellite repair men. I then had to go to an unscheduled meeting on Tuesday night, and instead of taking an hour it took 3 hours. Now the poll is finally up. I know it's been a long time, but hopefully the wait has been worth the candidates listed. And sorry folks. I forgot to make it multiple options, so choose your 1 favorite line for the week.