toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Bleach: Nothing Can Be Explained

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach: Ichigo and Uryu, Bonded Back-to-Back
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Uryu: Are you sure you wanna have a conversation in the middle of a fight, Ichigo!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Uryu: I'm only late because a crazy scientist took his time healing my wounds.
    Yammy: That's too bad. I guess you'll have to lay the blame on that crazy scientist. Because of him, you're about to be ripped in half by my hands!
    Uryu: Thanks for offering your take on the situation, but I don't need anymore motivation to hate him.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: Actually, I've never had my doubts about you, Uryu. The problem is you talk too much. You ramble on and there's no way to block you out.

0 0%
    Submitted by bigddan11
    Yammy: Who the hell are you anyway? You've got balls thinking you can fight me.

0 0%
    Submitted by bigddan11
    Yammy: I can't believe you're that stupid, coming all this way just to get killed. If you were gonna be so late, you shouldn't have shown up at all.

0 0%
    Submitted by bigddan11
    Yammy: It seems you're pretty good when it comes to running away.
    Uryu: When it comes to avoiding an attack I'm quicker than you.
    Yammy: Aah!
    Uryu: How many would you like this time?

2 33.33%
  • Toonami:
    Submitted by animePWNS
    TOM: Let's see, there are the humans, pretty straightforward; the Shinigami, or Soul Reapers; and the "Aaron-car", maskless Hollows that have Shinigami-like powers. Anyway, there's too much to explain here, but trust me, it's all gravy! Bleach, every Saturday at Midnight on Toonami, right where it belongs.

2 33.33%
  • Samurai 7: The Entertainer
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kikuchiyo: *sword attack barely dents him* That hurt.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Katsushiro: *waits to attack Gorobei as he enters*
    Gorobei: You gotta be kidding me!

0 0%
    Submitted by bigddan11
    Masamune: Why are you so angry? You're still moping around about what happened back there, aren't you boy. Well, that's no good. You're way too serious. Just try to have some fun. Maybe then you won't be snapping at everyone that cracks a smile.
    Katsuhiro: I'm not moping!

2 33.33%
  • Casshern Sins: The God of Death, Dune
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Casshern: Life has an inherent desire to survive at all costs.
    Lyuze: He has a soul. And that soul will not allow him to die so easily.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Luna: My Dune, you are no God of Death, you are my Guardian Angel. Dune...live on...

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Lyuze: You said that people tend to develop weakness whenever they must protect someone other than themselves. I think you're wrong. When you have someone to protect, you become compassionate.

0 0%
    Submitted by bigddan11
    Dune: I want to hold something in my hands and feel its warmth.
    Lyuze: Hold something? What exactly?
    Dune: I wish I knew.

0 0%
  • Eureka Seven: Motion Blue
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renton: Wait, I'm like her children? Oh no, not that! Here it is! "Man's Horizon Series #107: The Right Rendezvous. Things to watch out for when you meet a wonderful girl. It's true that it's important to make a freindly first impression. However, if that impression comes off as too friendly, for example like a sibling or a cousin, it'll be difficult for a romantic relationship to grow out of it. At times, as a man, you must behave like a wild animal!" Oh NOOOOOOOO!!! That's what she thinks, I'm sure of it! She thinks I'm like a kid! At this rate, at this rate...NOOOOOO!

2 33.33%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Eureka: Come on, Nirvash! Let's dance!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS & The Man in Black
    Renton: Holland, did you just get out of the shower or something?
    Holland: What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with a guy walking around in just his underwear when he's at home, is there?

3 50.00%
    Submitted by bigddan11
    Axel Thurston: I'm curious son. What was it you wanted, peace? And now in order to gain it, you're taking that very peace from your family.

0 0%
    Submitted by bigddan11
    Axel Thurston: Idiot! It's not nice to make an old man cry.

0 0%
    Submitted by bigddan11
    Eureka: See, Holland is very mysterious. I have absolutely no idea what he's going to do, but that's why I believe in him.

0 0%
    Submitted by bigddan11
    Renton: Geez, what was up with that?
    Holland: How should I know? I never get what women are thinking.

1 16.67%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Looming Shadows
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Greed: Oh man, she's a peach. Sounds like she wants everything; my kind of girl!
    Edward: That kind of wanting is dangerous. It's not how reality works. Take a look, this is what I got for wanting something unrealistic.
    Greed: I disagree. You wanna bring back someone that you've lost. You might want money, maybe you want women. Or, you might wanna protect the world. These are all common things people want. Things that their hearts desire. Greed may not be good, but it's not so bad either. You humans think greed is just for money and power, but everyone wants something they don't have!

2 33.33%
    Submitted by bigddan11
    Winry: Get out of MY ROOM!!!

0 0%
    Submitted by bigddan11
    Scar: I'm not trying to save your country. I'm changing it.

0 0%
  • GITS Stand Alone Complex: Decoy
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Aramaki: I'll work this team like dogs! You'll all earn your pay for this!
    Batou: *barks like a dog*

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nanao-A: AHAHAHAHA! I was never there in the first place! This is rich! Oh yeah, Iím sure Iíll be written down in the history books now as the Laughing Man!

0 0%
    Submitted by bigddan11
    Batou: Oh yeah, we uncorked a big can of worms.
    Aramaki: Yep!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [9/2]

Like This Thread!
    Another week, another Line of the Night.

Submit your favorite quotes from this week's broadcast, and a poll will go up Wednesday night.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

Hypeathon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wait a minute, what about last week? There wasn't even a poll put up for all the quotes yet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypeathon View Post
    Wait a minute, what about last week? There wasn't even a poll put up for all the quotes yet.
    Not sure. bigddan11 will hopefully have that up soon.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypeathon View Post
    If you have a question about last week, please address it in the proper thread. This is for 9/2, not 8/26, and there are reasons that I explained there long before you asked about it here.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I'm the first to submit? Hope I'm not the only one.

Spoiler:

Bleach #269:
    Uryu: Are you sure you wanna have a conversation in the middle of a fight, Ichigo?

Uryu: I'm only late because a crazy scientist took his time healing my wounds.
    Yammy: That's too bad. I guess you'll have to lay the blame on that crazy scientist. Because of him, you're about to be ripped in half by my hands!
    Uryu: Thanks for offering your take on the situation, but I don't need anymore motivation to hate him.

Ichigo: Actually, I've never had my doubts about you, Uryu. The problem is you talk too much. You ramble on and there's no way to block you out.

Bleach Promo
    TOM: Let's see, there are the humans, pretty straightforward; the Shinigami, or Soul Reapers; and the "Aaron-car", maskless Hollows that have Shinigami-like powers. Anyway, there's too much to explain here, but trust me, it's all gravy! Bleach, every Saturday at Midnight on Toonami, right where it belongs.

Samurai 7 #3:
    Kikuchiyo(after a sword attack barely even dents him): That hurt.

*Katsushiro waits to attack Gorobei as he enters, but...*
    Gorobei: You gotta be kidding me!

Casshern Sins #15:
    Casshern: Life has an inherent desire to survive at all costs.
    Lyuze: He has a soul. And that soul will not allow him to die so easily.

Luna: My Dune, you are no God of Death, you are my Guardian Angel. Dune...live on...

Lyuze: You said that people tend to develop weakness whenever they must protect someone other than themselves. I think you're wrong. When you have someone to protect, you become compassionate.

Eureka 7 #3:
    Renton: Wait, I'm like her children? Oh no, not that! Here it is! "Man's Horizon Series #107: The Right Rendezvous. Things to watch out for when you meet a wonderful girl. It's true that it's important to make a freindly first impression. However, if that impression comes off as too friendly, for example like a sibling or a cousin, it'll be difficult for a romantic relationship to grow out of it. At times, as a man, you must behave like a wild animal!" Oh NOOOOOOOO!!! That's what she thinks, I'm sure of it! She thinks I'm like a kid! At this rate, at this rate...NOOOOOO!

Eureka: Come on, Nirvash, let's dance!

Holland: What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with a guy walking around in just his underwear when he's at home, is there?

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #46:
    Greed: Oh man, she's a peach. Sounds like she wants everything; my kind of girl!
    Edward: That kind of wanting is dangerous. It's not how reality works. Take a look, this is what I got for wanting something unrealistic.
    Greed: I disagree. You wanna bring back someone that you've lost. You might want money, maybe you want women. Or, you might wanna protect the world. These are all common things people want. Things that their hearts desire. Greed may not be good, but it's not so bad either. You humans think greed is just for money and power, but everyone wants something they don't have!

GitS:SAC #5:
    Aramaki: I'll work this team like dogs! You'll all earn your pay for this!
    *Batou barks like a dog*

Nanao-A: AHAHAHAHA! I was never there in the first place! This is rich! Oh yeah, Iím sure Iíll be written down in the history books now as the Laughing Man!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bleach Ichigo and Uryu! Bonded Back-to-Back

Yammy: Who the hell are you anyway? You've got balls thinking you can fight me.

Yammy: I can't believe you're that stupid, coming all this way just to get killed. If you were gonna be so late, you shouldn't have shown up at all.

Yammy: It seems you're pretty good when it comes to running away.
    Uryu: When it comes to avoiding an attack I'm quicker than you.
    Yammy: Aah!
    Uryu: How many would you like this time?

Samurai 7 The Entertainer

Masamune: Why are you so angry? You're still moping around about what happened back there, aren't you boy. Well, that's no good. You're way too serious. Just try to have some fun. Maybe then you won't be snapping at everyone that cracks a smile.
    Katsuhiro: I'm not moping!

Casshern Sins The God of Death, Dune

Dune: I want to hold something in my hands and feel its warmth.
    Lyuze: Hold something? what exactly?
    Dune: I wish I knew.

Eureka Seven Motion Blue

Axel Thurston: I'm curious son. What was it you wanted, peace? And now in order to gain it, you're taking that very peace from your family.

Axel: Idiot! It's not nice to make an old man cry.

Eureka: See, Holland is very mysterious. I have absolutely no idea what he's going to do, but that's why I believe in him.

Renton: Geez, what was up with that?
    Holland: How should I know? I never get what women are thinking.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Looming Shadows

Winry: Get out of MY ROOM!!!

Scar: I'm not trying to save your country. I'm changing it.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Decoy

Batou: Oh yeah, we uncorked a big can or worms.
    Aramaki: Yep!
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

The Man in Black is offline I have 5 of broats
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This. Also makes for a hilarious Toonami bump.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Poll is up!