toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Neo Ultra Mike is offline 6000+ Posts In Space!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

C&C- Bleach - "Ichigo and Uryu, Bonded Back To Back"[9/2]

Like This Thread!

Okay people time for a new episode of Bleach tonight at 12AM as we continue through the Fake Karakura Town arc. Things are really hitting the fan now and they'll only continue smacking into that wind tunnel tonight as well... if you want to know, wait and see. For now though, the usual you expect from this talkback.

Opening 12:Change

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5CItnHJb_4&feature=related

Ending 23:Stay Beautiful

Last Time (Episode 268): After having his block attacked by Orihime's super shield, Ulquoirra wonders why Orihime hasn't been trying to help Ichigo before the battle and taunts her with that. Ichigo says it doesn't matter as the two continue their fight while Orihime goes back to being in useless observer mode. Oh wait scratch that: she goes back to "desperatley being captured and needs help" mode when Loly and Menoly show up to grab Orihime. Yeah that's right Don East's "favorite" characters still have a grudge against Orihime and Ichigo can't help her out and fight Ulqouirra at the same time. As if things weren't crowded enough already Yammy shows up to wondering what's going on. Being the bored doofus we know him as he instantly just squashes Menoly and when Loly tries attacking him takes him out too (yeah if you saw the Arrancar Encyolopedia for this you'd know that Loly's STILL not dead as Uryu saved her.... why are we suppose to like Uryu again) but then Uryu shows up to knock out Yammy as he tells Ichigo he's got this battle.

This Time: (Episode 269): As Ichigo and Ulqouirra escaltes to it's next level, Uryu takes on Yammy. Considering that Uryu only lost to Espada 8 due to Syazel Aporro having studied all his moves he'd be able to take this guy out no problem right? Eh guess you'll have to see about that one though it would be like Bleach to be that inconsistent. But will inconsitency wind up hurting or helping Ichigo in the rest of his fight?

And now the Espada Character chart created by me to give up the up to date info on the Espada and see what's happening to them episode to episode.

Spoiler:

So from left to right we have

Ulquiorra Schiffer (Rank: 4th) - Is fairly cold and indifferent to most and one of Aizen's most loyal and powerful Espada. He was the one responsible for kidnapping Orihime and he has a joy in psychologically trying to break her. Originally Ulquorria killed Ichigo Kurosaki in Hueco Mundo without any problems at all besides his shirt torn. But, In return Grimmjow helped revive Ichigo and sent this guy to a parallel dimension, where he can annoy others with his emo indifference. ...Until episode 203 when he returned and was made ruler of Las Noches, while Aizen and the other Espada were out in Fake Karakura Town. He's now locked in battle with Ichigo, who for some reason isn't being helped by the other captains. Really Ichigo shouldn't be standing a chance to this guy in normal Bankai since we saw him take out the subsistue soul reaper easily at Ichigo's full power. I think Ichigo said it's because either he's getting more hollow or Ulquoirra's getting more human but that doesn't make any sense. Anyway Ulqouirra's still fighting Ichigo and doesn't even seem to care so much about the minor interruptions like Loly and Menoly or even Yammy and Uryu jumping into the room. Today though we're going to finally see his next form as well let's just say it's time for this "dark night" to give a full rise if you know what I mean.

Starrk (Former Nickname: Lazy Bones. Rank: 1) - An Espada who likes his sleep. He has an annoying female follower named Lilyenette, who likes beating him up whenever he sleeps (and lets others take charge). He first showed his fast abilities by easily kidnapping Orhimie (AGAIN) and escaping Ichigo and Kenpachi. He is the top Espada and headed to Fake Karkura with Aizen, Gin, Tosen, Barragan, Halibel and the remaining Fraccion. Currently Starrk still tries to be lazy even though his opponent is the 8th Captain Shunsui, though his analytical combat skills (aka over explaining something for two minutes straight) make the colorful captain start using both swords. Who will win in the battle of easy goers? Well since Starrk's one should mean he'll at least give Shushi a run for his money right?

Nnoitra Gilga (DECEASED) (Formerly known as Spoonhead, who I now call Espoony Onne Rank: 5th Arrancar Zanpakuto:Santa Teresa) - Is tall and has a creepy smile made even more creepy by the fact he sounds like Dean Venture hitting puberty. Nnoitra has a Fraccion (an Arrancar chosen by an Espada to follow them) named Tesla and does not like fighting weak opponents wanting to be acknowledged as the strongest even if he already thinks he is. Despite the fact the guy's only ranked 5th. Yeah the guy needs to check that number tattooed on his tounge. Which use to have an 8 on it back when this sexist jerk tricked Neliel out of the Espada, due to hating females stronger then him. Before he gets his needed comuppance from Neliel, she transforms back into Nel, and now it's up to Kenpachi to take this Spoony Bard. This guy also got the hardest skin of any Espada and a whole where one of his eyes should be, as well as an actually cool transformation. But even having six arms made him no match for a two arm Kenpachi sword swing. In the end he was ultimately able to die a warrior's death, even if it wasn't on the terrain of testament.

Halibel (Former Nickname: Mrs. Underboob/Censorboob. Rank: 3) - The only female Espada (well now anyway) who got her nickname due to her arrancar uniform, which as you can see was censored when it hit the anime. Has three female Fraccion followers (Mila Rose, Sun Sun and Apache) and is watching Ichigo and Grimmjow's battle and comments how it's like an Espada battle more then anything. And that's all we know about her but we should find out more as her and her Fraccion are also joining the battle in Fake Karakura, who lets Barragan take charge when Aizen's trapped for some reason or another. She is currently fighting Captain Hitsugaya, though she has more of a desire to fight Yamamoto for killing her Fraccion (well he says he didn't kill them but she says they're dead so... hard to say whose wrong at this point in time about that).

Aaroniero Arruruerie (DECEASED) (Rank: 9th. Former Nickname: Mr. Bubbles. Arrancar Zanpakto: Glotoneria). Aaronierio was the only Gillian member of the Espada. A two head weirdo who can actually absorb a hollow's abilities and powers when it dies. He actually ate the hollow who ate Kaien which explains why he can take his form. He's also the first Espada to show off his resurrecion, which is some sort of giant.. purple tentacle monster with two jaws on either side of his body. He has the power of thousands of hollows and the potential to use all of their powers in his resurrecion form. Rukia killed him by stabbing him in the head. However, he played his death to the other Espada, and took out Rukia until she was healed later by Isane.

Yammy (Rank: 10th) -The first Espada we've met and from what we've seen essistanly dumb and fairly easy to beat. If you're not Orihime or Chad that is, though that may change. As after a long absence he finally returns (with a canine friend) and easily takes out Menloly and Loly (I guess that's not too hard) and is now going to fight Uryu, who I guess we'll see if he's really stronger then Chad on if he can take on this guy.

Barragan (Rank: 2. Former Nickname: Old Guy) Nothing really know about him besides the fact he's... old. And complains when people die stupidly. We finally found out his name awhile ago and him and his Fraccion are also joining Aizen to take out the Soul Reapers. This guy FINALLY showed some character in taking charge and trying to take out the pillars by using his Fraccion to destroy them. After this failed, he accepted the idea of fighting Soi Fon and Omeada himself which we'll probably see at some point.

Syazel Aporro Granz(Rank: 8th Former Nickname: NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and The Prissy one. Arrancar Zanpakto: Fornicarás) (DECEASED) - The younger brother of Illford Granz (15th Arrancar and one of Grimmjow's Fraccions killed by Renji over 70 episodes ago at this point) Syzael is apparently the scientist of Hueco Mundo and enjoys collecting new experiments to work on, even those of his fallen team-mates and family members. A fairly sick and twisted individual, but his fact finding made him able to counter all of Renji and Uryu's attack with only his shirt sustaining any true damage. The group has elected to run away from this weirdo, but he found them again in a snazzy new cape and had some new tricks to show them. Tricks such as his release where he puts a sword through his mouth and makes noises ...yeah...THIS GUY. His release is Fornicarás which has already shown some of its power by shooting out black goo at his opponents and if it lands on them, they create evil clones that only he can control. It has another power that if you get caught in his wings, Syzael can create a doll of you that has pieces that represents your organs and if those pieces break they break for real. He's proceeded to beat Renji and Uryu, cut down Dondochakka and Pesche's strongest attack, and his final opponent is the only character perhaps as twisted as he is: 12th Captain Mayuri. He was able to revive himself inside Mayuri's assistant Nemu, but ended up being drugged by the toxins in her body and had a slow and painful death by Mayuri's blade.

Zommari Rureaux (DECEASED) (Former Nickname: Affirmative Action Arrancar. Rank: 7th Arrancar Zanpakuto:Brujería) - He was called AAA due to being the only true black Arrancar/Espada in the anime. Yammy's more mexcian, Underboob's a mulatto and Tosen isn't an Arrancar. He was first shown mediating after Aarenerio's death, and then went into his chamber to kill Ruka, but ran into Byakuya. Where we FINALLY learn something about this guy: He's the self proclaimed fastest Espada with the ability to produce 5 Speed Clones, He believes in properly killing off opponents and seems to proclaim his opponents are rather arrogant, even when he himself is being arrogant. He faced off against Byakuya with his fast speed and quickly released his Zanpakuto Brujeria early in the fight which turns him *sees transformation* WHAT? PUMPKIN? P-PUMPKIN? WHAT WHAT? PUMPKIN WHAT? Uh anyway trying to take Byakuya's limbs and holding hostages just got him sliced up quicker. Zommari tried proclaiming that Soul Reapers are wrong for killing hollows and giving some big speech that seems wasted on such a throwaway baddie. He died yelling Aizen's name because.... he has man (more like monster) love for the guy or something.

Grimmjow Jagerjaquez - Rank: 6th. (Zanpakuto: Pantera) Ichigo's Espada rival who reclaimed his spot after offing Luppi His rage and rebelling attiduing also makes him one of the more popular Espada. Especially when he smacked around the two ****** who were harassling Orihime, brought the orange haired "princess" to Ichigo so she could heal him, sent Ulqouirra somewhere and fought Ichigo for one last fight and was defeated. Grimmjow released Zanpakto is named Pantera which turns him into some sort of blue kitty kat man who Ichigo defeated, but then saved from being killed by Nnortira. I'm sure we'll see what happens to him after this fight, since considering he's quite popular the author Tite Kubo wouldn't just randomly forget him, right?

Spoiler:
    Oh and that's all the Espada right?.... Oh well I guess there's also her:

Nelliel Tu Oderschvank - (Rank: Formerly 3rd) Zanpakuto:Gamuza Aka Neliel (since it seems like espada need to have double consonstans next to one another) aka Nel, who use to be a little girl Arrancar Ichigo met outside Las Noches. Her and her crew, the irritating comedy pair Dondochakka and Pesche, wound up joining Ichigo on his journey since Nel grew to really like Ichigo and look up to him. But as you can see this cute little child was actually quite the buxom beauty. What changed her? Well she use to be one of the top of the Espada army who always kicked Nnortia's ass who kept challenging her to fights. However Neliel was actually fairly kind and merciful (weird for an Espada) and refused to kill Nnortira who broke her mask, stole her memories and turned her into a kid. Nel was able to release her zanpakuto and overpower Nnortria however she ended up transforming back into a child before making the finishing blow. She's been knocked away, but hey saw Nnotoria die, which means she'll surley start playing a role in things to come right

SPOILERS ARE NOT TOLERATED: No talk of future arcs, events, etc! All spoiler talk must be taken to the anime forum or through pm! This talkback is ONLY about the current dub!

NOTE: As RockmanDash pointed out we have this spoiler warning up here for a reason people: though we'll tell you when filler arcs are coming out and when certian arcs are ending don't try and spoil character moments or plot points if you can about what happens in the story for those who haven't seen it. Remember some people are coming into this story without any knowledge of what happens after so for their sake try and not ruin their impressions on how the sequence of events plays out, regardless on how you feel about them. You can talk about them when they happen but when they haven't just keep them out of these talkbacks okay?

Well that's it. Enjoy the episode Everyone!
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So we get to see Yammy in action. All right, this is going to be awesome.

veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anybody catch the new Bleach promo they just showed?
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it? You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure. (Updates Bi-Weekly! Newest: 4/11 - Megazone 23 Part 3/Final)

animePWNS is offline Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw it. He mispronounced Arrancar, though. Just like he did with NaRUto years ago.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Megumi is offline ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's been a while since I've seen a Bleach commercial. It was pretty good and if I didn't know better . . . .

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope the He-Man Womun-Hating Espada is not long for this series.

I still stand by my accusation last week, FYI.

"The guy with the bow and arrow looks like a woman. Can I hit him?"

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Hanna-Barbera's All-Star Comedy Ice Review Revue
    I review stuff on HubPages.

Nobodyman is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Previously on Bleach: The crazy b**ches return to be....crazy and b**chy. Also, Yammy's back.

A thing of beauty, this fight. It's like all the pieces are falling into place.

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am gonna learn the lyrics to this opening one day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time: Link hits Ganon with a Light Arrow.

Looks like so many guys want to impale Rukia tonight. TWSS.

Orihime's mouth seemed to be drawn weird there.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There are, like, a million fights happening at once here. They should just stick to one fight until it's done.

A Yammy episode? I might just quit now.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don't tell me. Girls wouldn't date him as a teenager and he took it WAY too personally, right?

"You're in the middle of a fight, but allow me to tell you how I got up here to pad this episode out a bit."

It's RUDE to interrupt.

POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Hanna-Barbera's All-Star Comedy Ice Review Revue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Like I said, I'll take care of this myself."

"Umm....I didn't say anything"

Rynnec is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Are you sure you want to talk in the middle of a battle?"

Why not? Everyone else seems to be doing it.
    Currently Watching: Darker Than Black

Currently Reading: Tsukihime, Mahou Sensei Negima, Hayate Cross Blade

Currently Playing: No More Heroes, Skyward Sword, Persona 4

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, I guess the 10th Espada should be easier than the 8th. Maybe Uryu might win?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You look like a woman, and that fills me with an uncontrollable urge to rip you in half."

Forget the soldier clones! Take out the guy who's making him! Cut off the head and the body will die!

He DOES know they're fighting in a multistory tower, right? Take out too many of those pillars and the upper floors will collapse on top of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yammy's attacks sound like bass beats.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Look, just leave in the fight dialogue but keep the camera fixed on shredded uniform Orihime.

Hypeathon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by animePWNS View Post
    Yammy's attacks sound like bass beats.
    Wanna make a song out of them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Renji and Chad: Hooray! We're helping!

Oh, bless SJB for trying to make Bleach sound good.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When you get saved by Renji, you may as well hang it up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast