toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: 17 choices to choose from, but which do you like the best?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach
    Hatred and Jealousy, Orihime's Decision
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ichigo: You sure do love the sound of your own voice. Quit picking apart every little thing she does or says. None of what you're saying matters anyway, all right!

2 28.57%
  • Bleach
    Hatred and Jealousy, Orihime's Dilemma
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Yammy: Hey, Ulquiorra, what gives, huh? If you wanted to be alone, then what the hell are all these girls doing up here with ya?
    Ulquiorra: Why don't you ask them?
    Yammy: Huh? Yeah, I guess you're right. So, what's the story with you two? Why would a couple of losers like you come slithering out of your hole? You're not welcome here! Here, let me help you find your way. Get lost!

0 0%
  • Bleach
    Hatred and Jealousy, Orihime's Decision
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Loly: I don't give a damn about you, okay! I just don't wanna owe you any favors!
    Yammy: I'm sorry. Did you want me to backhand your ass again?
    Loly: Shut the hell up, Yammy! Keep your filthy hands off my catch! You hear me?!

1 14.29%
  • Samurai 7
    The Pupil
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Blacksmith: Oh, how are you today, kiku? Get "a-head" of yourself?

3 42.86%
  • Samurai 7
    The Pupil
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kambei: Didn't I tell you to search elsewhere?
    Kirara: I knew it. That's why I jumped, because I knew you would save me. i know that you're the one!

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    The Truth Illuminates the Darkness
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Dio: I do not believe in God or a higher power, but I'm grateful for this blessing.

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ringo: Will they ever find Luna?
    Ohgi: Even if they do find her, I don't see this ending happily for everyone. But all I ca ask of the future is to live my last days with you, sweetheart.

0 0%
  • Casshern Sins
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Woman: Hello, everyone. I would like to thank you all for coming. I am Luna, your Savior...

1 14.29%
  • Eureka 7
    Blue Sky Fish
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Axel: It's far better not to dream at all than to work yourself into the grave for the sake of people who won't even help themselves.

0 0%
  • Eureka 7
    Blue Sky Fish
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Renton: I...can...FLYYYYYYY!

3 42.86%
  • Eureka 7
    Blue Sky Fish
    Submitted by Hypeathon
    Adrock Thurston/ Diane Thurston/ Renton/ Holland Novack: Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything!

2 28.57%
  • Eureka 7:
    Blue Sky Fish
    Submitted by Hypeathon
    Renton: What should I be doing?
    Holland: That's something you have to decide. What it is you believe in and what it is you decide to do with that belief is all your own responsibility. It's up to you whether to ride the waves or let 'em die. That is the motto that lifters live by, isn't it?!

2 28.57%
  • FMA Brotherhood
    The Promised Day
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Edward: I'e thought about it, and I've decided to join your team after all. And since these guys seem to follow me everywhere, you've got two chimeras on your team as well.
    Darius: Who do you think you are? You don't get to make that call!
    Heinkel: Nobody said you were our boss, pipsqueak! You little runt!
    Greed: Uhh...

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood
    The Promised Day
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Greed: Hahahahaha! All right kid, but workin' for me means you have to live in the shadows! I don't wanna hear any regrets.
    Ed: Give me a break. I've already got a million regrets. What's one more?
    Darius and Heinkel: A million and one.

1 14.29%
  • FMA Brotherhood
    The Promised Day
    Submitted by Hypeathon
    Greed: Team up with you? You want me to follow you? Thanks for the laugh. Up yours kid! This world is my possession, not yours! Now it's a different story if you were to follow me! You're welcome to join my team. Later.

1 14.29%
  • GitS: SAC
    Intercepter
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Togusa: So? My babe does this stuff too, sometimes.

0 0%
  • GitS: SAC
    Intercepter
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Laughing Man: A farce should be funny, but this hasn't made me laugh once. And so, with the utmost reluctance, I must challenge you once again. You and your comedy troupe are to reconvene in three days, right? When you do, tell the truth this time, won't you? Because when the curtain goes up, if you put on another performance that rings as false as this one, I will be forced to remove you from the stage!

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [8/26]

Like This Thread!
    Let's get ready to rumble. With a canon battle in swing, samurai's doing their thing, a battle to try and save robot and human kin, surfboard giant mechas coming from behind, the full study to save the world through alchemy, and a cybernetic warrior ready to do her thing and provide lots of bling now in site, you know it's time to be Toonami night.

Miss any of tonight's action? You can catch all but one of Toonami's dubbed versions online, ecept for Bleach, at the following sites.

Eureka 7- Hulu+
    FMA: Brotherhood- FUNi Video/ Hulu
    Samurai 7- Netflix & FUNi Video (FUNi site- after episode 4 subscription required for dub)
    Casshern Sins- Netflix & FUNi Video (FUNi site- after episode 4 subscription required for dub)
    Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex- Hulu+
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Hypeathon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eureka 7:

"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything!" - Adrock Thurston/Renton Thurston/Diane Thurston/Holland Novack.

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigddan11 View Post
    Let's get ready to rumble. With a canon battle in swing, samurai's doing their thing, a battle to try and save robot and human kin, surfboard giant mechas coming from behind, the full study to save the world through alchemy, and a cybernetic warrior ready to do her thing and provide lots of bling now in site, you know it's time to be Toonami night.

Miss any of tonight's action? You can catch all but one of Toonami's dubbed versions online, ecept for Bleach, at the following sites.

Eureka 7- Hulu+
    You can also catch the entire dub of Eureka 7 on Crunchyroll as well.

animePWNS is offline 1951-2014
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #268:
    Ichigo: You sure do love the sound of your own voice. Quit picking apart every little thing she does or says. None of what you're saying matters anyway, all right?

Yammy: Hey, Ulquiorra, what gives, huh? If ya wanted to be alone, then what the hell are all these girls doin' up here with you?
    Ulquiorra: Why don't you ask them?
    Yammy: Huh, yeah, I guess you're right! So, what's the story with you two? Why would a couple of losers like you come slithering out of your hole? You're not welcome here! Here, let me help ya find your way! Get lost!

Loly (to Orihime after protecting her): I don't give a damn about you, okay? I just don't wanna owe you any favors!
    Yammy: I'm sorry, did you want me to backhand your ass again?
    Loly: Shut the hell up, Yammy! Keep your filthy hands off my catch, you hear me?!

Samurai 7 #2:
    Blacksmith: Oh, how are you doing today, Kiku? Get "a-head" of yourself?

Kambei: Didn't I tell you to search elsewhere?
    Kirara: I knew it. That's why I jumped, because I knew you would save me. I know that you're the one.

Casshern Sins #14:

Dio: I do not believe in God or a higher power, but I'm grateful
    for this blessing.

Ringo: Will they ever find Luna?
    Ohgi: Even if they do find her, I don't see this ending happily for everyone. But all I can ask of the future is to live my last days with you, sweetheart.

Luna?: Hello, everyone. I would like to thank you all for coming. I am Luna, your savior...

Eureka 7 #2:
    Axel: It's far better not to dream at all than to work yourself into the grave for the sake of people who won't even help themselves.

Renton: I...can...FLYYYYYYY!!!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #45:
    Edward: I've thought about it and I've decided to join your team after all. And since these guys seem to follow me everywhere, you've got two chimeras on your team as well.
    *Darius and Heinkel grunt angrily*
    Darius: Who do you think you are?! You don't get to make that call!
    Heinkel: Nobody said you were our boss, pipsqueak! You little runt!
    Greed: Uhh...?

Greed: Hahahahaha! All right, kid, but workin' for me means you have to live in the shadows! I don't wanna hear any regrets!
    Edward: Gimme a break! I've already got a million regrets! What's one more?
    Darius and Heinkel: A million and one.

GitS:SAC #4:
    Togusa (looking at photo of Yamaguchi's wife): So? My babe does stuff like this too, sometimes.

Laughing Man (to Daido): A farce should be funny, but this one hasn’t made me laugh even once. And so, with the utmost reluctance, I must challenge you once again. You and your comedy troupe are going to reconvene in three days, right? When you do, tell the truth this time, won’t you? Because when the curtain goes up, if you put on another performance that rings as false as this one, I will be forced to remove you from the stage!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

fjodor1986 is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would have sworn that Cowboy Bebop was part of the Toonami midnight run line-up. Then again, that was ten years ago, so I could be completely making that up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Since there aren't many lines submitted outside of animePWNS, I am giving everybody an extra couple of days. The poll will go up sometime Friday night. I was at appointments on Tuesday night and won't be home most of tomorrow evening, at least until the BYU game starts, and you can bet your mollah that I'll be watching the BYU game. I'll be going to a high school game on Friday night but will put the poll up after that game is finished. If you wish to submit lines, please make sure they are submitted by Friday at 7 PM Central Time. Thank you.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

Hypeathon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eureka 7, episode 2:

Renton: "What should I be doing?"

Holland: "That's something you have to decide. What it is you believe in and what it is you decide to do with that belief is all your own responsibility. It's up to you whether to ride the waves or let 'em die. That is the motto that all lifters live by, isn't it?"

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, episode 45:

Greed: "Team up with you? You want me to follow you? Thanks for the laugh. Up yours kid! This world is my possession, not yours! Now it's a different story if you want to follow me! You're welcome to join my team. Later."
    Last edited by Hypeathon; 08-30-2012 at 01:22 PM.

ToonFaithful is offline The One Who Knocks™
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigddan11 View Post

Eureka 7- Hulu+
    FMA: Brotherhood- FUNi Video/ Hulu
    Samurai 7- Netflix & FUNi Video (FUNi site- after episode 4 subscription required for dub)
    Casshern Sins- Netflix & FUNi Video (FUNi site- after episode 4 subscription required for dub)
    Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex- Hulu+
    Thanks, bro! Missed Samurai 7 last weekend I'll be sure to check it out on Netflix.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry I got delayed at getting the poll up. expect it sometime later today. I fell asleep relatively early for me on Friday Night (10:30 PM) and have been focused on work and college football all day Saturday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Even though I don't have to report and provide updates, I am currently in the process of verifying the lines as being accurate. I am currently watching Eureka 7 (so I have one more hour of watching before I submit all the lines into the poll), and plan on having the poll up by 11:30 PM Central Time tonight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast