toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What were the best lines from July? The top two advance to the Line of the Year next January.

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tom: So here's the deal. Life doesn't always want to be your friend. Sometimes it'll feel like Life wants to hurt you. But you can't just hide. Because nobody likes a quitter. You gotta take chances. I never said it was gonna be fun. Or easy. Whether you're totally ready; or when you least expect it, doesn't matter. Life will punch you right in the face. You can lie there for a second, cry a little if you need to. But get back on your feet, because it's the getting back up that counts That's what shows you got heart. That's what keeps you going. Fall down 7 times, get up 8. And know, We'll be right there with you. Only Toonami, on Adult Swim.

10 83.33%
  • Tom: Toonami doesn't even know what to give Slender. AH! Here we go again...

2 16.67%
  • Casshern Sins
    A Flower that Blooms in the Valley of Ruin
    Bolton: Look, kid, that wrap isn't going to fix anything. Besides, you just stuck an arm on me where the leg's supposed to go, you idiot!

0 0%
  • Tom: Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool...?

1 8.33%
  • Toonami promo
    Announcer: Wake up, time to die.

3 25.00%
  • Casshern Sins
    the Woman of the Tall Tower
    Lizbell: Would you like to give it a ring? There is a bell, suspended from up there. Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong, ding dong...I don't need the actual bell, when I can let it ring in my heart from now on. Ding dong, ding dong...

1 8.33%
  • Deadman Wonderland
    Hummingbird
    Minatsuki: Aah! Poor widdle piggy wiggy. Why don't you just jack off in a bottle of Formaldehyde and call it our first born.

5 41.67%
  • Deadman Wonderland
    Hummingbird
    Minatsuki: Ugh! Oh, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have used the word mom. She [bleep] saved the [bleep] PRIMROSES!!! You believe it? Hahahahahahahahahaha!

2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Month [July]

Like This Thread!

Which lines will advance to the Line of the Year? It's up to you to decide. Vote for your favorite line or lines. The top 2 vote getters will move on to the Line of the Year 2012 poll. There are 8 candidates since I took the top 2 vote getters from each Line of the Week Poll in July, unless there was a tie for second place. If there was a tie for second place, well it was typically a 3-way tie, and with only 1 or 2 votes each, I didn't feel they deserved to come here. While you can choose multiple options, I would advise you to choose your favorite two from this list of 8. It would be extremely difficult for me to choose just 2 lines from this group for the Line of the Year poll if everyone voted for all of them, and they are all good. You have until September 2 to vote, so what are you waiting for?
    Last edited by bigddan11; 08-09-2012 at 07:20 AM.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!