toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Which quotes caught your fancy this week? 15 choices are now ready to debate on.

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach
    Evolution?! The Menace of the Final Sword Beast
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nanao: Rangiku, too much alcohol is poison to the body.
    Rangiku: Yes, but too little poisons the spirit!

2 14.29%
  • Bleach
    Evolution?! The Menace of the Final Sword Beast
    Submitted by Don_East
    Renji: Kind of a relief it's finally over.

2 14.29%
  • Deadman Wonderland
    Gig of Despair
    Submitted by Lord Dalek
    Senji: Are you sure about this, cause once the old you's dead and gone, then you gotta own up to whatever takes it place.
    Ganta: No problem.

3 21.43%
  • Deadman Wonderland
    [i]Gig of Despair
    Submitted by bla2772
    Ganta: I just want to be strong enough to kill the Ganta I used to be!

0 0%
  • Deadman Wonderland
    Gig of Despair
    Submitted by HUBTigers87
    Ganta: I want you to teach me Senji, right now. I have to learn to figth like a real deadman!

1 7.14%
  • Skyrim: Dawnguard review
    Submitted by Lord Dalek
    Tom: Toonami gives Skyrim a 100 out of 10.

4 28.57%
  • Skyrim: Dawnguard review
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tom: When DAWNGUARD opens, you've got a choice to make: join the vampires or kill the vampires. I'm a vampire hunter from way back, so that decision made itself, kid.

4 28.57%
  • Casshern Sins
    By One's Calling [br]a/[br] Submitted by animePWNS
    Casshern: Luna, what's in your blood that could have caused this?

1 7.14%
  • Casshern Sins
    By One's Calling
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Tetsu: I think I figured out why Jin isn't affected by the ruin.
    Dai: Me too. It's because of his convictions. Maybe if we had a firm belief in something, the ruin would stop dropping us like flies.
    Tetsu: The same goes for that dog.
    Dai: Yeah, sure does. He has conviction too, an unflinching devotion towards his master.
    Casshern: A man with conviction. Huh.

1 7.14%
  • FMA: Brotherhood
    Signs of A Counteroffensive
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Hohenheim: Pride the Arrogant. That makes sense. I can see your conceit. There are 7 deadly sins within man: lust, greed, sloth, gluttony, envy, wrath, and, of course, pride. You're obviously the first one that he separated. Pride was his strongest trait. And the mere fact that he took the time and energy to give you his original appearance; that act alone shows how egotistical he truly is. You are the pure essence of your father.

0 0%
  • GitS:SAC
    Section-9
    Submitted by JShaggy & animePWNS
    Criminal: You people are cops?! There's no hope for justice in our system now!
    Kusanagi: Straighten up your own act before whining about the world. Or if that's too much wear a blindfold, zip your mouth, and live in a cave. Or the alternative (places her gun to his head)

2 14.29%
  • [b]GitS:SAC[b]
    Section-9
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kusanagi: Whoever's controlling the geisha robots ought to be nearby. Don't shoot the power transformer. I'll upload a virus before he can delete the evidence.
    Batou: But Major, what if the robot geish'a demand a pay raise?
    Togusa: Knock it off!

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop
    The ral Folk Blues, Part 1
    Submitted by Lord Dalek
    Jet: Have you heard this story?
    Spike: Huh?
    Jet: A man injures his leg during a hunt. He's in the middle of teh Savannah, no means to treat the wound. The leg rots and death approaches. Last minute he's picked up by an airplane. He looks down and sees a land of pure white below him, glistening in the light. It's the summit of a snowcapped mountain. The mountain is Killamanjaro. As he gazes down, he feels the life flowing out of him, and he thinks, "That's where I was headed."
    [u]Spike:[/u[ And?
    Jet: I hate stories like that. Men only think about their past before their death, as if they were searching frantically for proof they were alive.

4 28.57%
  • Bowboy Bebop
    The Real Folk Blues, Part 1
    Submitted by Rynnec
    Faye: She said she'd be waiting there.
    Spike: ...
    Faye: She said you'd know what that meant.
    Spike: Well sorry.
    Faye: Her name is Julia.
    Spike: !!
    Faye: Someone's trying to kill her Spike. They're after her.

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop
    The Real Folk Blues, Part 1
    Submitted by Rynnec & animePWNS
    Vicious: And YOU will shed TEARS OF SCARLETT!!!

1 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [8/5]

Like This Thread!

Well, after my computer crashed last week I am back. After plans to air FLCL, it looks like [adult swim] changed their mind. Tonight will feature the premiere of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex on Toonami. We also get premiere episodes of Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, and Casshern Sins as well as Toonami premieres in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Cowboy Bebop. Sit back, relax, enjoy the show, and submit your favorite lines here.

The "Best of July" poll will be posted sometime this next week, probably on Monday or Tuesday.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Lord Dalek is online now Uncreative Hack
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Deadman Wonderland: "Once the old you's dead and gone, you gotta own up to whatever takes its place."

"It tastes like a branch of sin just melting in my mouth."

"Thanks to her, there's a light in my heart that even this vile place can't snuff out. One of these days the rain will stop, the clouds will clear and a rainbow will span the sky."

"Toonami gives Skyrim 100 out of 10..."

Cowboy Bebop:

Jet: Have you heard this story? A man injures his leg during a hunt. He's in the middle of the Savanah. No means to treat the wound, the leg rots and death approaches. Last minute, he's picked up by an airplane, he looks down and sees a land of pure white below him. Glistening in the light. It's the summit of a snowcap mountain. The mountain is Killamanjaro. As he gazes down he feels the life flowing out of him and he thinks... that was where I was headed... Spike says "And?". (continuation) Jet: I hate stories like that, Men only think about their past right before death, as if they were searching frantically for proof they were alive.

JShaggy is offline Happy People ClickPLAY! Rainbow Champion BioGems Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From GitS:

Criminal: You people are cops? There's no hope for justice in our system now!
    Major Kusanagi: Straighten up your own act before whining about the world. Or if that's too much, wear a blindfold, zip your mouth, and live in a cave.

Rynnec is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cowboy Bebop

Vicious:" Remember, a serpents venom poisons slowly after the first bite."

"And you will shed tears of scarlett!"

Faye: "She said she's waiting for you."

Spike:...

Faye: "She said you'd know what she meant."

Spike:"Sorry, but I don't."

Faye: "Her name is Julia!"

Spike: !!

Faye: "Someone's trying to kill her Spike. They're after her!"
    Currently Watching: Darker Than Black

Currently Reading: Tsukihime, Mahou Sensei Negima, Hayate Cross Blade

Currently Playing: No More Heroes, Skyward Sword, Persona 4

bla2772 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    from deadman wonderland
    I just wana be strong enough to kill the old ganta- ganta (something like that)
    Toonami is here to stay- stay gold beautiful friends

Don_East is offline A regular character.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Renji, Bleach: "Kind of a relief it's finally over."
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160029169
    Anime Abomination: Hiatus (Curse You Blip)

The Man in Black is offline I have 5 of broats
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^I see what you did there.

HUBTigers87 is online now Michyl
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Deadman Wonderland:

Ganta: I have to learn how to fight like a real dead man!
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | MLB Spring Training

Survivors. | 1000th post: 3/13/14 @ 1:16am

animePWNS is offline Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #265:
    Nanao: Rangiku, too much alcohol is poison to the body.
    Rangiku: Yes, but too little poisons the spirit!

Tobiume: Less talking, more action!

Deadman Wonderland #11:

Toto: Hold on, these chocolates have liquor in them. And Shiro's been tossing them back non-stop. Oh what the heck? Not like a single one is going to hurt. It tastes like a Branch of Sin melting in my mouth.

Rokuro: Quite a send-off, hayseed.
    Karako: You're alive? I guess we didn't thrash you enough.

Genkaku: Ahahahaha! Why settle for an owl when you can be a vulture, right love?! Kill 'em all, Nagi! Show 'em the light!

Skyrim: Dawnguard Review
    TOM: When Dawnguard opens, you've got a choice to make: join the vampires, or kill the vampires. I'm a vampire hunter from way back, so that decision made itself, kid.

Casshern Sins #11:

Casshern: Luna, what's in your blood that could have caused this?

Tetsu: I think I just figured out why Jin isn't affected by the Ruin.
    Dai: Me too. It's because of his convictions. Maybe if we had a firm belief in something, the Ruin would stop dropping us like flies.
    Tetsu: The same goes for that dog.
    Dai: Yeah, sure does. He has conviction too, an unflinching devotion towards his master.
    Casshern: A man with conviction, huh.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #42:
    Hohenheim: Pride the Arrogant. That makes sense, I can see your deceit. There are seven deadly sins within man: Lust, Greed, Sloth, Gluttony, Envy, Wrath, and of course, Pride. Youíre obviously the first one that he separated; Pride was his strongest trait. And the mere fact that he took the time and energy to give you his original appearance, that act alone shows how egotistical he truly is. You are the pure essence of your father!

GitS:SAC #1:
    Terrorist: You people are cops?! There's no hope for justice in our system now!
    Motoko: Straighten up your own act before whining about the world. Or if that's too much, wear a blindfold, zip your mouth and live in a cave. Or the alternative...*holds her gun to his head*

Motoko: Whoeverís controlling the geisha robots ought'a be nearby. Donít shoot the power transformer. Iíll upload a virus before he can wipe the evidence.
    Batou: But Major, what if the robot geishas demand a pay raise?
    Motoko:
    Togusa: Knock it off!

Cowboy Bebop #25:
    Faye (to Julia): It might be good to work with another woman. How 'bout it? You wanna partner up?

Vicious: And you will shed tears of scarlet. *slices out final Van leader's eyes*
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The poll is now up, and while there are a few errors with the formatting due to forgotten /'s, /'s being in the wrong spot, or in one case simply mispelling the title because I wanted to get it up fast, it is still easy to understand. you can vote for multiple lines, but you can only vote once. look for the July Line of the Month poll to be posted sometime tomorrow. Enjoy!!
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!