toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aniplex USA to Release Durarara!! Limited Edition Blu-ray Lunch Box Set

Like This Thread!
    According to AnimeNewsNetwork.com, Aniplex USA will be releasing Durarara!! on Blu-ray. It'll be in a limited edition lunch box set and only a limited amount will be made. There's no news on any standard Blu-ray releases, so if you want Durarara!! on Blu-ray, this may be your only chance. The set will be released on October 30 and pre-orders begin tomorrow.

Here's some images:

I'm surprised Aniplex is releasing the series on Blu-ray, even if it's for a limited time, since the DVD sales under-performed. The price isn't known yet, but I don't think it'll be under $100.

Will you be getting this limited edition lunchbox?

MODS: If you think that this thread is more appropriate in the Anime Forum, feel free to move/mirror it. I just posted this here since Adult Swim still has the rights to the show.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

Terror of Death is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll definitely be getting this. I was actually thinking about getting the first dvd set next week so its a good thing they released this information before I made the purchase.

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lunch box set? That's weird. I'll decide whether or not to upgrade when the price-tag surfaces (tomorrow, fortunately).
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)

BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The set will cost $150.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

vegeta95748 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    $150? Wow, that's probably gonna be an entire paycheck for me. I gotta think about whether I wanna buy this or the DVDs instead.
    THE NARUTO EPISODE TRACKER

Total Episodes To Watch: 99 Canon, 172 Total

Episodes So Far: 69

GingaDaiuchuu is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's about the price I was expecting, and I was prepared to not get it unless it was unexpectedly lower. I like the show, but not enough to spend in the hundreds for a double-dip, especially when I can still watch it in HD online legally.
    Avatar: Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story (courtesy of Jun Kuga/Fudce from The Fandom Post)