toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Toonami movies

ventus20 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami movies

Like This Thread!

was I think about how dr. strange became the magically super hero powered doctor strange, and then one movie where this lady that was an entertainer had to help defeat these these aliens or old mummies and at the end she got these powers to morph into people does anyone know what there called? Or where I can find them to buy or watch? They were on I think before toonami got cancelled.

El-Hazard is offline I like birds
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ventus20 View Post
    was I think about how dr. strange became the magically super hero powered doctor strange, and then one movie where this lady that was an entertainer had to help defeat these these aliens or old mummies and at the end she got these powers to morph into people does anyone know what there called? Or where I can find them to buy or watch? They were on I think before toonami got cancelled.
    The one with the girl with morphing powers, pretty sure that one was Mosaic.
    Dr. Strange is on DVD and on Netflix, but I don't know if Mosaic was ever released on DVD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can I watch the dr strange movie by streaming it on Netflix or would I have to get it on DVD?

El-Hazard is offline I like birds
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ventus20 View Post
    Can I watch the dr strange movie by streaming it on Netflix or would I have to get it on DVD?
    Dr. Strange is available for streaming on Netflix, yes.

And I just checked, Mosaic is available for streaming, as well, but apparently only until August 1st, so if you wanna stream it I suggest you do so soon.

The Man in Black is offline I have 5 of broats
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Hazard View Post
    The one with the girl with morphing powers, pretty sure that one was Mosaic.
    Dr. Strange is on DVD and on Netflix, but I don't know if Mosaic was ever released on DVD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Mosaic was released on DVD on January 9, 2007, and had its television premiere on March 10, 2007, on Cartoon Network's Toonami.
    The funny thing is they sourced Toon Zone for that news but the link no longer seems to work. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_(film)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh ok then thank you for telling me I"ll get to watching them then, I've been dying to watch them.