toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Don't turn around.

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach: Imprisonment?! Senbonzakura & Zabimaru
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Senbonzakura: Very good, Ashisogijizo, now push the button. What are you waiting for?! Push it!
    Ashi: *smashes the switch to pieces*
    Senbon, Monkey, and Snake: WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Monkey: All right, smart guy, what do you intend to do about this?!
    Senbonzakura: No use in crying over spilled milk.
    Monkey: Great, any other pearls of wisdom?!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ukitake: Hey, what do you think we should do about Research and Development spying on everybody?
    SKyoraku: Mm, pretend it didn't happen. Seems all the data has been destroyed. I say we just call it even.
    Mayuri: Absolutely unacceptable! I go away for two seconds, and this is what I return to?!

1 16.67%
  • Deadman Wonderland: [iWorm Eater[/i]
    Submitted by Lord Dalek & ToonamiFanatic & animePWNS
    Endou: Who the hell do you think you are?!
    Genkaku: Dude, Uber-Monk!

3 50.00%
  • Deadman Wonderland: Worm Eater
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Karako: Know what, Nagi? Even if what we're fighting for is bunk, nothing but a stupid pipe dream, I don't care, I'm all in! I might get to make it outside again. But if I die right here, so freaking be it!

1 16.67%
  • Slender Review:
    TOM:Toonami doesn't even know what to give Slender. AH! Here we go again...

5 83.33%
  • Casshern Sins: A Flower that Blooms in the Valley of Ruin
    Submitted by RockmanDash
    Casshern:...I promise, I'll bring Luna back!

1 16.67%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Bolton:Look, kid, that wrap isn't going to fix anything. Besides, you just stuck an arm on me where the leg's supposed to go, you idiot!

3 50.00%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Robot Bandit:What have we got here, a couple of snotty brats?! You'll look even cuter under my fist!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Nico: Your bandage, it's coming off. Let me fix it for you. Here, I'll make it...just right. The band--
    Nico: Nico...NAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
    Bolton: As you can see, there's no chance of me moving from here. I'll just sit and wait for you to return...with Luna.
    Casshern: What is your name?
    Bolton: It's Bolton.
    Casshern: Well I promise you, Bolton, I will bring her back. If the world is spiraling into ruin because of my own actions, then it is my responsibility to try and stop it from destroying everything. If I can find Luna, then maybe I can discover what exactly is needed to stop this plague.

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: Homunculus (The Dwarf in the Flask)
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Hawkeye: Scar is up in the north. The Elric brothers are up there as well. ... My former classmates Lucy and Ian are stationed up there. ... I hope Major Miles and Buccaneer donít show us up like they have in the past.
    Mustang: ... And York, Ida, and Sugar all spoke to her too. Havoc, Oscar, Mike, Uni, Nora, Charlie. And Uni and Lucy again. Uni once more! And then Sterling! ďSelim Bradley is a HomunculusĒ! Iíd say impossible, but then, there is no such thing. What in the world is about to happen here in Central?!

0 0%
  • GitS: SAC 2nd Gig: This Side of Justice
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Motoko: Batou, Iím going to try rescuing the refugees using the method that Kuze suggested. The rest of you, let the Self Defense Army know about the nuclear strike. Batou, are you listening to me?
    Batou:You crazy b****! Iím not letting you do this solo! Wait for me! Youíre not going alone!

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch
    Submitted by Lord Dalek
    Londes: The souls that God has given us, our spirits. Our spirits, which found a way to swim through the immense network and live in the infinity of space. Is not the human body a mere shell, a form of existence all too small and weak for consciousness with such vast reach and potential?

1 16.67%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Londas: Do you want to know the greatest and also the worst device that humans ever invented? Itís television. Television controls people by bombarding them with information until they lose their sense of reality. Now television itself has become the new religion. Television has created a people who believe instantly in dramatic fantasies, who can be controlled by tiny dots of light.
    Spike: *shoots the screen; Londas grins*
    Spike: You're like a kid with a toy.
    Londas: What?
    Spike: Youíre the one that canít tell fantasy from reality. Youíre the one that lives in the little dots of light. If you want to dream, just do it by yourself.
    Londas: What? What do you know about anything? What makes you think that you know anything about me?!

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Jet: It was all a kid's dream. I guess all he could do was dream, so the dreams turned dark.
    Edward: And this time I hope you have sweet dreams.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    veemonjosh is offline The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night [7/22]

Like This Thread!
    Time for another Line of the Night!

Post your favorite quotes, 15 get selected, and a poll goes up on Wednesday night, Also don't forget to vote for your favorite quotes from last week when the poll for those go up.

Stay gold.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 10/13 - Space Dandy Season 2 Review)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

Lord Dalek is offline Uncreative Hack
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Deadman Wonderland: "Without pain, I don't think we'll turn into the model citizens we were meant to be..."

Deadman Wonderland: "Duuuuuuuuuuuude! Ubermonk!"

Cowboy Bebop: Londes' spiel at the end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Deadman wonderland : "duuuude ubermonk"
    Gotta agree with that

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Remember to submit your quotes! The poll is going up tomorrow night, and we currently only have 3 lines submitted!
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Because this line in Casshern sins really got to me:

Casshern- "..I promise, I'll bring Luna back!"

I'll edit more in after my classes.

animePWNS is offline Settle it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:

Bleach #263:
    Senbonzakura: Very good, Ashisogijizo, now push the button. What are you waiting for?! Push it!
    *Ashi smashes the button to pieces*
    Senbon, Monkey and Snake: WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!!

Monkey: All right, smart guy, what do you intend to do about this?!
    Senbonzakura: No use in crying over spilled milk.
    Monkey: Great, any other pearls of wisdom?!

Ukitake: Hey, what do you think we should do about Research and Development spying on everybody?
    Kyoraku: Mm, pretend it didn't happen. Seems all the data has been destroyed. I say we just call it even.
    Mayuri: Absolutely unacceptable! I go away for two seconds, and this is what I return to?!

Deadman's Wonderland #9:
    Karako: Know what, Nagi? Even if what we're fighting for is bunk, nothing but a stupid pipe dream, I don't care, I'm all in! I might get to make it outside again. But if I die right here, so freaking be it!

Endou: Who the hell do you think you are?!
    Genkaku: Dude, Uber-Monk!

Slender Review
    TOM: Toonami doesn't even know what to give Slender. AH! Here we go again...

Casshern Sins #9:
    Bolton: Look, kid, that wrap isn't going to fix anything. Besides, you just stuck an arm on me where the leg's supposed to go, you idiot!

Robot Bandit: What have we got here, a couple of snotty brats?! You'll look even cuter under my fist!

Nico: Your bandage, it's coming off. Let me fix it for you. Here, I'll make it...just right. The band--
    Casshern: Nico...NAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
    Bolton: As you can see, there's no chance of me moving from here. I'll just sit and wait for you to return...with Luna.
    Casshern: What is your name?
    Bolton: It's Bolton.
    Casshern: Well I promise you, Bolton, I will bring her back. If the world is spiraling into ruin because of my own actions, then it is my responsibility to try and stop it from destroying everything. If I can find Luna, then maybe I can discover what exactly is needed to stop this plague.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #40:
    Hawkeye: Scar is up in the north. The Elric brothers are up there as well. ... My former classmates Lucy and Ian are stationed up there. ... I hope Major Miles and Buccaneer don’t show us up like they have in the past.
    Mustang: ... And York, Ida, and Sugar all spoke to her too. Havoc, Oscar, Mike, Uni, Nora, Charlie. And Uni and Lucy again. Uni once more! And then Sterling! “Selim Bradley is a Homunculus”! I’d say impossible, but then, there is no such thing. What in the world is about to happen here in Central?!

GitS:SAC 2nd Gig #25:
    Motoko: Batou, I’m going to try rescuing the refugees using the method that Kuze suggested. The rest of you, let the Self Defense Army know about the nuclear strike. Batou, are you listening to me?
    Batou: You crazy b****! I’m not letting you do this solo! Wait for me! You’re not going alone!

Cowboy Bebop #23:
    Londas: Do you want to know the greatest and also the worst device that humans ever invented? It’s television. Television controls people by bombarding them with information until they lose their sense of reality. Now television itself has become the new religion. Television has created a people who believe instantly in dramatic fantasies, who can be controlled by tiny dots of light.
    *Spike shoots at the screens, Londas just grins*
    Spike: You’re like a kid with a toy.
    Londas: What?
    Spike: You’re the one that can’t tell fantasy from reality. You’re the one that lives in the little dots of light. If you want to dream, just do it by yourself.
    Londas: What? What do you know about anything? What makes you think that you know anything about me?!

Jet: It was all a kid's dream. I guess all he could do was dream, so the dreams turned dark.
    Edward: And this time I hope you have sweet dreams.
    Last edited by animePWNS; 07-25-2012 at 10:03 PM.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Poll is up!

I should start figuring out what color to make FLCL in two weeks...

The Man in Black is offline I have 5 of broats
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dammit I was hoping somebody had suggested Vegetabot's "GET THOSE FLOWERS OUT OF MY FACE!" or whatever

MetroSparkster is offline ...has nothing to say.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What about all that crazy banter that girl's mom was spouting in that flashback from Deadman Wonderland?