toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Neo Ultra Mike is online now 6000+ Posts In Space!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

C&C - Bleach - "Person With An Unknown Ability! Targeted Orihime" [7/7]

Like This Thread!
    Okay people sorry for the long absence from talkbacks had things in life I had to take care of but I"m back and ready to talk about this special episode of Bleach. The bad news is we're still in filler but the good news is, we may be getting something you all actually want to see this week.

Bleach 261:Sword Beast Arc

Opening 11:Anima Rosa- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ociriebR_zI
    Ending 22:Leaving you

LAST TIME:
    Hisagi: Apparently my Zanpakto's still on a rampage.
    Kazeshini: Remember I was made to take lifes and I still feel that way, and above all else want you dead no matter at what cost.
    Hisaga: I won't fight you unless you fight evenly.
    Kazeshini: Alright fine then I"ll just kill you and you'll never see it coming. That's right it's a struggle between preadator and prey, those who kill and those who protect. A true battle of equals that will never be-
    Man: Excuse me, would you like this baby?
    Kazeshini: ... What?
    Man: Well it's like this (singing) Hey I just met you,
    and this is crazy
    but since I'm dying,
    you get a free baby.(Dies).
    Kazeshini: This baby does not fit into my murdering plans, but would make a good coaster for my drink! Of blood. (Baby starts crying) ugh maybe I should just leave it with me (winds up taking the baby and bonding with it) Really? That's where we're going? really? Who wrote this episode?
    Hisagi: Okay I'm here for the part where we fight again-
    Kazeshini: No seriously who wrote here my character bonds with some squirt and learns to protect people? That is the most seriously idiotic filler this show has even done.
    Hisagi: What about Lurcihyo soccer-
    Kazeshini: Okay second most idiotic filler this show has ever done, but still!

TODAY: Anyone else sick of these one shots about zanpaktos getting into wacky adventures and what not? Anyone else want to see something different? Something we use to see a lot of in the early days of Bleach: human kids with unusual powers and how they dealt with them? Starring some actual main characters like Orihime? Well you got your wish as Miss Inoue must help out a transfer student with an unusual gift cause if she dosen't things will happen. WIll Orihime step up and save the day and make Don East and the rest of us happy we're watching this show again? Tune in and find out.

Now normally I would post the Zanpakato character chart here. The one suggested by me and created by RockmanDash that gives you up to date info on all the zanpakto in this arc. But we're not doing that this week because there are NO zanpakatos in this episode so no need for a chart for them. So yeah, that's another plus isn't it?

SPOILERS ARE NOT TOLERATED: No talk of future arcs, events, etc! If you must talk about something outside of this episode please refer to the anime forum or discuss it through pm! This talkback is only about the current dub!

Countdown to the return of Fake Karakura: 5 episodes!

NOTES: Though this is a filler some have suggested that this was actually based or seems to be based on one of Tite Kubo's earlier ideas for the series, but it's more that this has the feel of them more then anything else. Also interesting fact I just realized related to other Toonami shows: Epsiode 265 is the final Beast Sword arc and episode 266 the start of season 12 is a recap epsiode. So really episode 267 starts up the series again proper for Fake Karakura Arc, and by the time we get to 267 we'll be finished with Deadman Wonderland. So yeah for those who are paying attention, after DW ends we'll get to the actual canon Bleach... for good or for bad I suppose.

Well that's it. Hope you enjoy this episode everyone since well... I'll have stuff to say about it when it airs believe me on that.
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well this episode does feel out of place in this sword beasts arc, personally I think this episode like the Ashido part in the Hueco Mundo arc, I think this is from the cutting room floor of the manga and the plot was used here, from the cutting room of the Substitute Soul Reaper arc to be more accurate. And who knows maybe the girl that featued in this episode was going to be part of the Nakami.

They could have done this plot right after Ichgio and Uyru's duel, and right before Rukia was captured by the Soul Society. Of course you have take into consideration that in this episode Ichigo knows about Orihime's powers obviously. Which he didn't find out until after Rukia was abducted.

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Who doesn't wanna target Orihime? Eh? Eh? The fellas know what I'm talkin' about.

Don_East is offline A regular character.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heh, I figured that I would get name dropped in the talkback description.

Well, anything has to be better than last week, it having feature Orihime in it makes it ten times better already. I've actually been looking forward to this one, I was already planning on watching it months before the prospect of a Toonami revival. Oh the irony.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160029169
    Anime Abomination: Hiatus (Curse You Blip)

Megumi is offline ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    An Orihime episode? It can't be worse than the rest of the recent episodes I guess.

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_East View Post
    Heh, I figured that I would get name dropped in the talkback description.

Well, anything has to be better than last week, it having feature Orihime in it makes it ten times better already. I've actually been looking forward to this one, I was already planning on watching it months before the prospect of a Toonami revival. Oh the irony.
    Thought you'd show up this week.

Time to throw a crumb to an otherwise forgotten side character.

Oh hai Lesbian Kallen.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

Nobodyman is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Couldn't be here last week due to a stupid power outage, but I'm back and ready for more. Anyway...

Previously on Bleach: Two sword-wielding men and a baby.

So, this week Orihime gets targeted? That tends to happen to her a lot. Occupational hazard I guess.

animePWNS is offline Season 2, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And here we already have someone targeting her.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Don_East is offline A regular character.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Chizuru, obsessing Orihime as usual. That never gets old.

Love how no one in the classroom notices how Ichigo & Rukia are acting OOC.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160029169
    Anime Abomination: Hiatus (Curse You Blip)

Hypeathon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh god, not this one.

This was the episode I decided to skip in the sword beast arc in Japanese. And that's saying A LOT since I felt willing to put up with nearly EVERY OTHER filler episode in Bleach, english or japanese.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast