toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Which lines will advance to the July Line of the Month during week 1?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach: Conclusion!? Hisagi vs. Kazeshini
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kazeshini: Oh, so you like hanging around like that? Well, just hang in there, they'll find ya! So long!

1 7.14%
  • Bleach: Conclusion!? Hisagi vs. Kazeshini
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Wabisuke: Hey kid, laugh. I said laugh. What a gloomy kid.
    Haineko: Well, you're not exactly Mr. Sunshine yourself!

0 0%
  • Deadman Wonderland: Hummingbird
    Submitted by JShaggy
    Ganta: All of you can freakin' eat me. Yeah. That's right I said it. Eat me! I won fair and square, you four-eyed bastard! So wrap it the hell up! Oh, did I just do that?

3 21.43%
    Submitted by macattack
    Minatsuki: Forgot to tell you, big brother. Your sister's a vicious, murdering little [bleep]. Sorry!

2 14.29%
    Submitted by JShaggy & El-Hazard
    Minatsuki: Aah! Poor widdle piggy wiggy. Why don't you just jack off in a bottle of Formaldehyde and call it our first born.

7 50.00%
    Submitted by PunkPhantom
    Minatsuki: Ugh! Oh, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have used the word mom. She [bleep] saved the [bleep] PRIMROSES!!! You believe it? Hahahahahahahahahaha!

5 35.71%
  • Casshern Sins: Reunited with Fate
    Submitted by marklungo & animePWNS
    Lyuze: But it will be a fair fight, because the last thing I want to do is embarrass my sister's memory. Until then, you do not have my permission to die.

1 7.14%
  • Casshern Sins: Reunited with Fate
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Ohji: We'll surely be attacked again if we’re caught near him. We don't have enough lives to spare for that.

1 7.14%
  • FMA Brotherhood: The First Homunculus
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Riza: I'm guessing you're a homunculus, like Gluttony. No, you've got some kind of pressure coming from you that he didn't have!
    Selim: I am offended that you would even put Gluttony and me in the same league. You ask my name? It's Pride...and I was the first homunculus!

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: The First Homunculus
    Ed: (in his head) Aaah! Don’t freak out. Just think about something else. Just try to think about something else. (out loud) Hydrogen, helium, lithium, beryllium, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen…
    Winry: Uh, Ed? (Whispering to herself while Ed continues to ramble off elements) Ugh. Why did I have to fall in love with such a weirdo?

2 14.29%
  • GitS: SAC 2nd Gig: Reversal Process
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Batou: There’s one thing I forgot to ask you. I doubt there will be another outbreak, but we still don’t know what the final trigger is for the virus. We want to write a vaccine just to be safe. If it was you, what would you use as the final triggering factor?
    Gouda: Well if I were the culprit, the factor I would probably use is virginity. They’d have been virgins prior to getting their prosthetic bodies.
    Batou: What the hell?

1 7.14%
  • GitS :SAC 2nd Gig: Reversal Process
    Batou: Hmm. Sneaky son of a *****. But when it’s all said and done, you’re simply second rate.

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop: Pierrot le Fou
    Submitted by vegeta95748
    Jet: In the beginning, he escaped from the facility to seek revenge. But now, he seems to actually enjoy the act of killing. Apparently his mind is continuing to regress, so he’s like a child with super human combat capabilities, and really, there’s nothing more pure and cruel as a child.

0 0%
    Submitted by HUBTigers87 & animePWNS
    [u]Jet: Spike, listen. I figured out what he is. He’s a…
    Spike: Forget it. I don’t need the info anymore. Ah man, I hate theme parks.

2 14.29%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Mad Pierrot: Hello, gentlemen. I journeyed here in order to take your lives…

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Line of the Night (7/1)

Like This Thread!

Another month has arrived, but the great Toonami action will remain before your eyes. Bleach and the zanpaktu are ready to slice and Deadman Wonderland shows blood is rather nice. Robots are dying in the world of Casshern Sins, and world conspiracies are flying from the Fullmetal end. Don't forget the Ghost in the Shell that always likes to hide, and great space action from the Bebop crew is a fine way to dine. A new month has arrived, so what will your favorite lines be tonight? One thing is for certain, this idiotic rhyme shouldn't fill you with fright.

Looking for something to do before Toonami on Saturday nights? Don't miss out on Crunchyroll's newest simulcast- Cardfight!! Vanguard Asia Circuit. Follow it up with the Shonen simulcasts of One Piece and HunterxHunter, and if your like me you also throw in Kuroko's Basketball and Toriko. I promise you it is a great way to lead up to Toonami on Saturday night/ Sunday morning.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

HUBTigers87 is offline Michyl
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spike: "Ah man, I hate theme parks"

Great line to not only end Toonami for the week, but just due to that episode.
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | MLB Spring Training

Survivors. | 1000th post: 3/13/14 @ 1:16am

vegeta95748 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From Bebop:

Jet: There is nothing more innocent and cruel than a child.

macattack is offline I see you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From Deadman Wonderland:

Every single bit of psychotic poison Minatsuki spat out in her fight with Ganta. Those lines were marvelous.
    There's a million ways to hush my voice
    And a million ways to kill my thoughts
    Maybe I'm all that you fear
    I'm a stargazer
    My eyes see differently - Blood Stain Child; "Stargazer"

PunkPhantom is offline Addicted to Toons & Tunes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    From Deadman Wonderland:

Every single bit of psychotic poison Minatsuki spat out in her fight with Ganta. Those lines were marvelous.
    But i think I especially liked,

"SHE [bleep] SAVED THE [bleep] PRIMROSES!!!"
    "Pencil... Paper... Combine" -JG Quintel
    "Though he acts intoxicated, he's just highly animated!" -Max Goof
    March 14, 2013 Vancouver, BC

Soul is offline Mainly Lurking Now...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    From Deadman Wonderland:

THIS. I was gonna suggest it as well. It'd be too hard and a shame to just pick one.
    Twitter / Tumblr
    Toonami. The first and still the best. 03/17/97-09/20/08, 04/01/12, 05/26/12-
    Rurouni Kenshin 15th Anniversary Thread

HUBTigers87 is offline Michyl
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vegeta95748 View Post
    From Bebop:

Jet: There is nothing more innocent and cruel than a child.
    I could be wrong, but I thought I heard "cruel as a child"
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | MLB Spring Training

Survivors. | 1000th post: 3/13/14 @ 1:16am

JShaggy is offline Happy People ClickPLAY! Rainbow Champion BioGems Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, there's gonna be a flood of these, but here's a couple more Minatsuki quotes to get the ball rolling :

"You're all the same. All of you. You talk like men, but squeal like virgins."

"Well derpy derp, you dumbass!"

"Ahh! Poor widdle piggy wiggy. Why don't you just jack off in a bottle of Formaldehyde and call it our first born."

And here's a Ganta line just for fun from the same episode:

"All of you can freakin' eat me. Yeah. That's right I said it. Eat me! I won fair and square, you four-eyed bastard! So wrap it the hell up!"
    Last edited by JShaggy; 07-01-2012 at 10:16 PM.

macattack is offline I see you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's really damn hard to come up with one winning line from Minatsuki considering they're all good.

"Shut your idiot face! Don't negotiate with the person who's killing you!"

"Forgot to tell you, big brother. Your sister's a vicious, murdering little [bleep]. Sorry!"

"I'll weave a wave of [bleep] to rival every last mother[bleep] one of you ass holes!"

"Is bad aim a strategy?"

"Seriously? No way you beat me with a freakin' headbutt . . ."

All courtesy of Minatsuki from Deadman Wonderland.
    There's a million ways to hush my voice
    And a million ways to kill my thoughts
    Maybe I'm all that you fear
    I'm a stargazer
    My eyes see differently - Blood Stain Child; "Stargazer"

vegeta95748 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HUBTigers87

I could be wrong, but I thought I heard "cruel as a child"
    Could be. I was half asleep last night when I heard it, so i might have copied it down wrong.
    THE NARUTO EPISODE TRACKER

Total Episodes To Watch: 99 Canon, 172 Total

Episodes So Far: 69

El-Hazard is offline I like birds
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JShaggy View Post
    "Aah! Poor widdle piggy wiggy. Why don't you just jack off in a bottle of Formaldehyde and call it our first born."
    I'll go with this one, simply because it caught me completely off-guard.

Also, hearing soemone in an anime go "derpy derp" was hilarious to me for some raisin.

marklungo is offline Greetings from Honneamise
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What, no love for "You do not have my permission to die."?
    "Hey Bender, it's that guy you are."

The Man in Black is offline I have 5 of broats
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Minatsuki gets my vote, hands down. Not sure If I could pick a specific line tho..

BTW, the more annoyed Ganta is, the better Greg Ayres seems to sound :P

animePWNS is offline Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, it looks like a definite lock for Hummingbird this week, but just for variety:

Spoiler:

Bleach #260:
    Kazeshini: Oh, so you like hanging around like that? Well, just hang in there, they'll find ya! So long!

Wabisuke: Hey kid, laugh. I said laugh. What a gloomy kid.
    Haineko: Well you're not exactly Mr. Sunshine yourself!

Kazeshini: Don't...cry...

Deadman's Wonderland #6:
    Guard: Well how about that? We've got ourselves a Woodpecker and a Hummingbird. Save those hormones for the match, kids!

Announcer: Well well, we're used to blood relations in this ring, just not in this sense!

Tamaki: A little bit of family drama makes the violence less gratuitous.

Casshern Sins #6:
    Lyuze: But it will be a fair fight, because the last thing I want to do is embarrass my sister's memory. Until then, you do not have my permission to die.

Ohji: We'll surely be attacked again if we stay near him. We don't have enough lives to spare for that.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #37:
    Riza: I'm guessing you're a homunculus, like Gluttony. No, you've got some kind of pressure coming from you that he didn't have!
    Selim: I am offended that you would even put Gluttony and me in the same league. You ask my name? It's Pride...and I was the first homunculus!

GitS:SAC 2nd Gig #22:
    Batou: There’s one thing I forgot to ask you. I doubt there will be another outbreak, but we still don’t know what the final trigger is for the virus. We want to write a vaccine just to be safe. If it was you, what would you use as the final triggering factor?
    Gouda: Well if I were the culprit, the factor I would probably use is virginity. They’d have been virgins prior to getting their prosthetic bodies.
    Batou: What the hell?

Cowboy Bebop #20:
    Mad Pierrot: Hello, gentlemen. I journeyed here in order to take your lives…

Jet: Spike, listen. I figured out what he is. He’s a…
    Spike: Forget it. I don’t need the info anymore. Man, I hate theme parks.
    Last edited by animePWNS; 07-03-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A quick FYI-
    Due to my work schedule on Tuesday and Thursday, I won't be able to get the poll posted up until tomorrow, and it won't be until the evening, probably around 10 PM Central Time. I know it's late, but that's the best I can do this week. My day off is Monday, and even though I was off for Independence Day, I still spent a good portion of time helping with watering our garden, helping cut down a tree, and a family BBQ. Sorry, but I promise it will be posted tomorrow evening sometime.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The poll is up. While I expect a good number of votes will go to Deadman Wonderland and the Hummingbird story, there are a lot of other good candidates posted, including a couple of lines I thought deserved to be included that no one mentioned. You can vote for more than 1 line. Remember that the top 3 lines will move onto the Line of the Month poll. Enjoy.

Lord Dalek is offline Uncreative Hack
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)