toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My project that I'm currently doing on Adult Swim Toonami Forum...

Like This Thread!
    http://boards.adultswim.com/t5/Toona...t/false#M15578

What I am doing here is trying to gather data from many websites and after I finish, send it to Jason DeMarco. I will create another thread in here and Adult Swim Toonami Forum summing this all up so that it is easier on the eye once it is done.

What shows do you want to see? The ones I want are bolded.

BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Where did Jason DeMarco say that he wanted Durarara!!, InuYasha: The Final Act and Fairy Tail? I could only find that he looked at Fairy Tail and The Final Act for Toonami and I can't find anything on Durarara!!
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)

TheCtes is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I remember him saying they wanted Fairy Tail, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Inuyasha: The Final Act and Gundam Wing. Then he also noted One Piece as a personal favorite that he would love to see back. That's it.

They still have the rights to Durarara so if he really wanted that on then it wouldn't be much trouble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianLeague View Post
    Where did Jason DeMarco say that he wanted Durarara!!, InuYasha: The Final Act and Fairy Tail? I could only find that he looked at Fairy Tail and The Final Act for Toonami and I can't find anything on Durarara!!
    Well I did see somewhere on the Adult Swim Toonami Forum about Jason DeMarco wanting it back. I'll check when I get the opportunity.

DarkMaster is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

re forum projects

lol welcome to my website that went legit. firstreawakening.webs.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am almost finished with this project. There's not much more I can do at the moment and the only reason why I haven't quite yet is because I'm trying to find 89 people who want to see Outlaw Star on Toonami (since it did finish 1st in the "who was the most wanted April 1st show" category on the Adult Swim forum).
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMaster View Post
    lol welcome to my website that went legit. firstreawakening.webs.com
    That gave me nothing to look at.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just stumbled across Reddit and saw a thread with over 5,000 posts. It's going to be a pain going over it, especially since I have over 4,500 posts left.

BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know that since this show already aired on Adult Swim Action and the rights expired, it's unlikely, but one more vote for Death Note. I just finished watching the show on Hulu, and I would love to see it on Toonami. A vote for Samurai Champloo too, I think it would fit in with the current programming on Toonami. I want Sym-Bionic Titan on Toonami also. Even if it's not on Toonami, I think it would make a great lead-in to Toonami.

I'd also like to see One Piece, Outlaw Star, and Naruto: Shippuden on the line-up. They're very popular and will definitely bring in ratings for Toonami.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Watch full episodes of SBT here for free! (You don't need to sign into Adult Swim Gold!)