toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Select your favorite line or lines from the month of May/June

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tom: Toonamiís back, *****es!

6 37.50%
  • Deadman Wonderland
    Death Row Inmate
    Submitted by SRB2Unleashed, Neo Ultra Mike, & monkey D Goku
    Makina: Any questions?
    Random Prisoner: So, uh... how big are those t***es?
    Makina: G.

4 25.00%
  • Deadman Wonderland
    Antidote- Candy Ė
    Submitted by SRB2 Unleashed
    Ganta: Iím only gonna say this once. Iím not a freakin murderer. You think Iím scared of some loud mouth dickwad like you after the [bleep] Iíve seen? So if youíre gonna kill me, stop wasting my damn time and do it. Cause while Iím breathing, this place and its rules can suck my [bleep]!

5 31.25%
  • Deadman Wonderland
    Antidote- Candy Ė
    Submitted by Butterstar & The Talon
    Kozuji: Someday Iím gonna [bleep] you in half.

1 6.25%
  • Submitted by Mohji
    Tom: Whatís up Toonami faithful? If youíre new to the show, welcome! If youíve been down from the beginning, all I can say isÖthanks. Time to push the button.

3 18.75%
  • Casshern Sins
    To the Ends of Agony
    Submitted by Captain Maverick
    Akos: All I do is eat, ****, and sleep.

0 0%
  • FMA: Brotherhood
    The Shape of this Country
    Submitted by animePWNS
    [u] Olivier:[u] But once, nearly twenty years ago, there was a strange incident where the mountain guard was attacked in the middle of winter. Apparently, a mysterious woman stole food and supplies for a full month.
    Izumi: I survived for a full month in the Briggs Mountains!!!
    Ed and Al: It was Teacher!

1 6.25%
  • Casshern Sins
    The Angel of Ruin
    Submitted by JShaggy
    Sofita: Iím going to ruin you because I love you.

3 18.75%
  • Deadman Wonderland
    Carnival Corpse
    Submitted by Lord Dalek
    Tamaki: I think thatís enough feelings for one day. Thatís Carnival Corpse in a nut shell my boy. Cast points and candy if you win, and if you donítÖ much unpleasantry. Youíll be fighting Crow again it seems, but officially. You know, the muscle champ. I hear he even has biceps on his (bleep). But donít let fear get the better of you. In a battle royale between two deadmen, brute strength isnít going to carry the day.

4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami- Line of the Month (May/ June 2012)

Like This Thread!
    The time has come. What was your favorite line from Toonami this month? The top two vote getters will move on to the Line of the Year 2012 Poll in January 2013. I am allowing you to vote for multiple lines. However when the Line of the Year thread comes, you will only be allowed to select one choice. The colors are done by each week and not each show, so carefully read through them and choose your favorite 1 or 2 lines from May and June. Since there is a clear runaway winner from June 24 and since 3 lines are currently tied for second, I have chosen only to take the top line getter from June 24 rather than wait another week since tonight's Toonami technically airs on July 1. This poll will only be open for 31 days, until the last day of July, so vote now and encourage your friends to come and vote. We want a nice balanced competitive Line of the Year battle in the end, don't we?
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don't forget to vote for your favorite Lines from May/ June folks. 11 voters have expressed themselves so far, and we have a 4-way tie for 2nd place, a mere 1 vote behind the leader. Remember the top 2 lines will go onto the Line of the year. I would have expected Tom's opening line to run away with this, but that hasn't been the case so far.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!