toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Which lines caught your fancy? Remember the winner moves on to the Line of the Month in 2 weeks.

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bleach: Stray Snake, Tortured Monkey
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Snake Snake: Is freedom really all it's cracked up to be?

0 0%
  • Bleach: Stray Snake, Tortured Monkey
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Karin: You know what, maybe games and ghosts just don't mix.
    Snake: How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not a ghost!

1 14.29%
  • Deadman Wonderland: Crow Claw
    Submitted by Lord Dalek
    Seiji: What do you mean? Cause the outfit youíre in right now leaves nothing to the imagination!

1 14.29%
    Submitted by macattack
    Seiji: Your bouncing is making me uncomfortable.

0 0%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Grunt: Seriously? You think they give grunts like us the details?

0 0%

Ganta: Why donít you take your prizes and cram them up your ass?

1 14.29%
  • Casshern Sins: The Angel of Ruin
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Sofita: Fighting is wonderful. Fighting is living.

1 14.29%
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Casshern: Don't look at me like that. The last thing I want to do is fight someone. And I certainly don't want to ruin someone.
    Sofita: You don't enjoy it? How can you not enjoy fighitng?
    Casshern: I don't really see how anyone could.
    Sofita: But Sofita likes it. It gets hot right here whenever I'm fighting. So that's why I love it.
    Casshern: Then I guess you and I will just never understand each other. If someone showed me a way to avoid fighting altogether, I'd give up this body in a second.
    Sofita: Great. Now what? He doesn't want anything to do with me. This is why Sofita hates using words; nobody ever understands Sofita's feelings.

0 0%
    Submitted by JShaggy
    Sofita: Iím going to ruin you because I love you.

2 28.57%
  • FMA Brotherhood: The Shape of This Country
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kimblee: I want you and your people to stay out of this. The Ishvalan is mine to hunt down. [br]a[br] Miles: I hate to tell you this, but the soldiers of Briggs won't let a serial killer roam around free. Here in the North, the law is "survival of the fittest." You get careless, and you get dead. Understand? You tell me what to do again, and you'll never leave this hospital.

0 0%
  • FMA Brotherhood: The Shape of this Country
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Olivier: But once, nearly twenty years ago, there was a strange incident where the mountain guard was attacked in the middle of winter. Apparently, a mysterious woman stole food and supplies for a full month.
    Izumi: I survived for a full month in the Briggs Mountains!!!
    Ed and Al: It was Teacher!

3 42.86%
  • GitS: SAC 2nd Gig: Fabricate Fog
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Kuze: Why didn't you shoot right away? Because you know what's in the cases?
    Batou: I don't give a damn what's in 'em! The only thing I'm after here is your head!
    Kuze: I don't think you'll be able to do that. ...
    Batou: You think you can take me, you b****rd?!

0 0%
  • Cowboy Bebop: Speak Like a Child
    Submitted by animePWNS
    Spike: My ship works better when I kick it. [br]a[br] Jet: Ugh, right. You just don't know when to quit. Brute force doesn't solve everything.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    bigddan11 is offline Justice must be served!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Toonami - Line of the Night (6/17)

Like This Thread!
    Previously on the Line of the Night, Tom got himself a little love, but Genta showed everyone how it should consistently be done. Then a human named Akos came along. He tried to turn everything for our heroes into a swan song, but with his space death ray on his side Tom decided to give him a black eye (meanwhile fulfilling the prophecy of Casshern that anyone who got close to him would die). Ed, Al. the Major, and the Bebop crew try to put up a fight. Will any of them break through on this very night? 3 weeks are down, and 2 more remain in June. Then the Line of the Month makes its first appearance to swoon.

You all know the drill. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami here. 15 candidates will be selected for this weeks poll, with no more than 3 being from a single show (usually a premiere episode, but at least 2 lines from each show will be selected if there are enough candidates). A poll with the Top 15 will be made no later than Wednesday night, and I'm going to say if you want a favorite line to be a candidate then it would be a good idea to submit it no later than on Monday by 7 PM because Monday happens to be my day off from work and is the lone day I can verify most of the quotes for actual phrases compared to paraphrasing.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/f...7f18425738.jpg
    Beware The Almighty Hammer Gun!

Lord Dalek is online now Uncreative Hack
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Probably not exact but...

Deadman Wonderland: "THAT OUTFIT OF YOURS LEAVES NOTHING TO THE IMAGINATION!!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Since only 1 line has been submitted, then I'm not doing the poll today. However lines must be submitted by Tuesday evening latest if I'm to have the pol posted on Wednesday since I'll need 3 hours to watch the episodes and verify the Lines. That'll have to be done no later than Tuesday evening.
    College football, basketball, the NFL, the NBA, and MLB. I may not be an expert, but these sports always keep me fascinated if the game is good!

macattack is offline I see you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seiji in Deadman Wonderland: "Your bouncing is making me uncomfortable".
    There's a million ways to hush my voice
    And a million ways to kill my thoughts
    Maybe I'm all that you fear
    I'm a stargazer
    My eyes see differently - Blood Stain Child; "Stargazer"

JShaggy is offline Happy People
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm going to ruin you, because I love you." - Sophita, Casshern Sins

El-Hazard is offline I like birds
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Seiji in Deadman Wonderland: "Your bouncing is making me uncomfortable".
    I think I'll go with this one.

animePWNS is offline October 3rd...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've go some classics under the limit, but not much for new episodes.
    Spoiler:

Bleach #258:
    Snake: Is freedom really all it's cracked up to be?

Karin: You know what, maybe games and ghosts just don't mix.
    Snake: How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not a ghost!

Deadman's Wonderland #4:
    Grunt: You think they give grunts like us the details?

Casshern Sins #4:
    Sofita: Fighting is wonderful. Fighting is living.

Casshern: Don't look at me like that. The last thing I want to do
    is fight someone. And I certainly don't want to ruin someone.
    Sofita: You don't enjoy it? How can you not enjoy fighitng?
    Casshern: I don't really see how anyone could.
    Sofita: But Sofita likes it. It gets hot right here whenever I'm fighting. So that's why I love it.
    Casshern: Then I guess you and I will just never understand each other. If someone showed me a way to avoid fighting altogether, I'd give up this body in a second.
    Sofita: Great, now what? He doesn't want anything to do with me. This is why Sofita hates using words, nobody ever understands Sofita's feelings.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood #35:
    Kimblee: I want you and your people to stay out of this. The Ishvalan is mine to hunt down.
    Miles: I hate to tell you this, but the soldiers of Briggs won't let a serial killer roam around free. Here in the North, the law is "survival of the fittest." You get careless, and you get dead. Understand? You tell me what to do again, and you'll never leave this hospital.

Olivier: But once, nearly twenty years ago, there was a strange incident where the mountain guard was attacked in the middle of winter. Apparently, a mysterious woman stole food and supplies for a full month.
    Izumi: I survived for a full month in the Briggs Mountains!!!
    Ed and Al: It was Teacher!

GitS:SAC 2nd Gig #20:
    Kuze: Why didn't you shoot right away? Because you know what's in the cases?
    Batou: I don't give a damn what's in 'em! The only thing I'm after here is your head!
    Kuze: I don't think you'll be able to do that. ...
    Batou: You think you can take me, you b****rd?!

Cowboy Bebop #18:

Spike: My ship works better when I kick it.
    Jet: Ugh, right. You just don't know when to quit. Brute force doesn't solve everything.

Young Faye: Good morning, me. Did you sleep well? Did you wake up feeling good? Did the light and the wind and the smell and the sounds all seem like they're brand new and fresh this morning? Is each and every cell in your body awake and alive now? Today, you are who you are today, see? You're still me, but you're a newer version. Myself ten years from now. That's so far away, it almost seems impossible to imagine. Am I alone, or is there a wonderful person next to me? Knowing me, I'm sure you're causing all kinds of trouble for lots of different people. I'm sorry, I don't mean to. But it's all right. That's part of life too, isn't it? You're not perfect, but you've got a lot to give, so remember: I'll always be cheering you on.
    And now, a big cheer from my heart.
    Let's...go...me! All! Right!
    Do your best! Do your best! Don't lose, me!
    Let's go! Don't lose! Don't lose, me!
    Do...your best! Do your best! Me me me!
    Present Faye: I can't remember...
    Young Faye: Don't you lose! Don't you lose! Me, me, me! Gooooo me! Hahaha! In your time, I'm no longer here. But I am here today, and I'll always be cheering for me right here, cheering for you, my only self.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The poll is up and will be open for 10 days. Sorry animePWNS. I wanted to include your 2nd Bebop quote as well, but it was too long for the poll.