Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nobodyman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    "Why did we win? Because we work together! Teamwork baby, yeah! Friendship rocks! And as Jon Anderson once sang, 'Two hearts are better than one'."

zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Koga has the arrogance has a Kuchki, but lacks the coolness.

Anyway nothing the power of friendship.

Kitschensyngk is offline back in the running
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Actually, it wouldn't be the end of the Kuchiki clan. Rukia's still here after all.

She's not nearly as strong as Byakkuya, but then again I don't think any of the women on this show are supposed to be.

I blame writers who only know how to write about women in regard to their bust sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynnec View Post
    "I will become king of this new world"

So is Koga Light Yagami now?
    No, he'd only be KING. Light Yagami wanted to be GOD of the new world.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    "Why did we win? Because we work together! Teamwork baby, yeah! Friendship rocks! And as Jon Anderson once sang, 'Two hearts are better than one'."
    Hey! That's MY shtick!

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays

POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Night of the Living Dead

Visit my new Internet animation blog NEVERENDING SATURDAY MORNING!

Radical is offline The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Episode 252 was pretty awesome!!!!!

The highlights:
    Byakuya's truth behind his fake betrayal is gonna revealed, yaaaaay!!!!!
    Senbonzakura was quickly saved in the beginning, cool.
    Byakuya/Senbonzakura were double agents to find and kill Koga ordered by Ginrei by joining Muramasa until when he frees him, sweet.
    Both Byakuya/Senbonzakura did a great job pretending to be major jerkwads though, hehehe.
    Rukia should be happy now since she's so obsessed with her brother Byakuya and loves to worry about him alot.
    Koga is quite a super scumbag/lousy owner by breaking poor Muramasa causing him to lose control of his reiatsu, his mega evilness is close to Sosuke Aizen/Nnoitra/Gyokaku Komui's!!!!!!
    Koga wanting world domination on wanting to become King of the real world is great.
    Byakuya vs. Koga is such an epic filler fight.
    Koga's large scale ice spells and illusions attacks are were pretty cool.
    Koga sending his reiatsu into his enemy in order to manipulate their senses creating illusions is pretty sweet/wicked, he's a great powerful opponent for Byakuya.
    Koga's illusions attack so copies Naruto's Shadow Clone Jutsu, hehehe.
    Senbonzakura helping Byakuya in his fight was great, Byakuya/Senbonzakura are such an epic team next to Ichigo/Zangetsu.
    Byakuya's Shukei: Hakuteiken attack is pretty cool.
    Byakuya/Koga's clashing creating a huge explosion was a sweet cliffhanger.
    Shinigami Illustrated Picturebook: Ichigo/Chad being Uryu's bow/Seele Schneider was funny, hehehehe.

Nobodyman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitschensyngk View Post
    Hey! That's MY shtick!
    Great minds think alike.

Neo Ultra Mike is online now Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    The sad thing is that this is an episode with a lot of potential that it fails to live up to. I mean you have this big budget spent on the fight between Byakuya and Koga and they STILL spend half of it talking without exchanging too many interesting blows. And then you have Byakuya give his reason for betraying the soul society and trying to tie up that whole plot point but find his whole explanation filled with plotholes. I mean you can tell they meant for this to be a big episode when they forewent actually having much of a previously on bit and skip straight to the action but even then there's still a lot of time spent in flashbacks. Still though despite not being a great epsiode I thought it was at least fairly good.

First off I think Byakuya's reasoning kind of makes sense. Since you have to remember, Byakuya is a guy who is fueled by not only pride but also arrogance. And in this case wanting to follow the promise to his grandfather in killing Koga if he ever comes up and not just having him sealed again. And yeah maybe he could of told Soul Society what was happening and why Yamamoto was captured and just who Muramasa was if he knew about Koga but you also have to remember t is like Byakuya to keep these things. Plus I think for him it's kind of a chance to actually play the villain for once and actually get to go against Soul Society since after what happened in the Soul Society arc, Byakuya's whole "wanting to uphold the rules" side has been shooken some and allowed to altered. Besides at least this BOTHERS connecting all the Byakuya scenes from this arc better then ultimately Muramasa's reasoning was which if you broke it down made much less sense then what Byakuya did.

And yeah though like I said the fight didn't have too many good contact blows there was a lot of great fludity to it. Espiecally Byakuya's use of Kido and Koga using the senses bit and the clashes in Byakuya's inner world. As for why Koga's so strong despite being so old, I don't know isn't that something Bleach always does: the strongest captains are the oldest ones and besides Ichigo everyone's super awesome because of the years/decades/centuries they were training? Yeah I guess he was sealed away for years but still sealed with his power it seems and if he was a threat that needed the commander captain to take care of and seal him he had to have been strong so it makes sense he was on captain's level. I think Byakuya took care of him with that final charge but guess we'll see next time. But like I said I think the biggest problem was the lack of big hits and all the talking. The stuff about Byakuya and Senbonzakura working together against Koga being alone worked but otherwise way too much chatter for an opponent like Koga who is acting fairly just one dimeinsonally power driven at this point.

Overall a good episode and even though not a great one probably one of the better ones of this arc since trust me we're coming up to one of the worst parts of it pretty soon.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12