toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nobodyman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Wait, did Uryu just beat Senbonzakura? .......WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-?!!!

animePWNS is offline Season 2, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He's actually practicing the skewered-coffin trick.

His look kinda reminds me of Danzo.

The hero has arrived!
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Nobodyman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitschensyngk View Post

Why don't these people just move? With all these Hollows and Soul Reapers and dangerous otherworldly stuff lying around, it doesn't make for a very safe neighborhood.
    Plus, the insurance rates must be hell.

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looks like Jin from Samurai Champloo stayed in the tanning bed a little too long.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So the Aizen wannabe is free, this can't be good.

Neo Ultra Mike is online now 6000+ Posts In Space!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    originally posted by Kitschensyngk
    Why don't these people just move? With all these Hollows and Soul Reapers and dangerous otherworldly stuff lying around, it doesn't make for a very safe place to live.

Uh, most people don't know about that as Soul Society wipes their memories clean of most hollow attacks since they don't want normal people knowing about such creatures. At least that's what has been established before that I'm sure is still part of the canon... right?

I admit Kenpachi scoring a hit or Tenken and Yourochi teasing and batting around Haienko was kind of nice but their fights still seem incredibly pointless. As does the whole Ryunn Jakka thing if we all we get from the four captains is "we'll take care of this easy then go join up with Ichigo" how about you actually do something first that shows you would be able to acutally back up that boast before making it guys? Still the actual episode wasn't too bad. Uryu and Chad actually were a lot more competent or at the very least more useful then they usually were teaming up on Muramasa and Uryu actually getting a good hit on Senbonzakura. Which I admit suprirsed me when I saw it but thinking about it Uryu now should be at Bankai level of some of the captains he just doesn't get to really show it off that much. Though really Rukia didn't seem to have much point coming back besides "shoot a few kido blasts and give out some exposition." Seems like she was there becuase she's a main character and guess all the mains are finally together though sadly not fighting together. Oh well at least we finally get to see this Koga that Muramasa has been trying to spread (and now he just seems to try making grandiose speeches for no good reason even if he reasons for finding Koga again are just to stave off loneliness not taking over the world or whatever he kept going on about) though the cliff hanger of him appearing dragged on too long. Really felt like most of the episode did as honestly this easily could of been told in half the time if they cut out a lot of the repetive or pointless fights and other bits (like Chad seeing Abuelo again. And really I thought Muramasa could only do that sort of thing with Soul Reapers not anyone else so what's the deal with that?) but then again guess it wouldn't be Bleach if we had a lot of pointless bits to fill up time.
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

Radical is offline The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Episode 249 was pretty sweet,

The highlights:
    Kenpachi vs. Kokujo Tenken Myo'o, such an awesome fight which Kenpachi has found himself a worthy powerful opponent.
    Yachiru cracks me up, hahahahaha, she's so adorable.
    Yoruichi vs. Haineko/Tobiume, sweet, seeing the epic Yoruichi laying the beatdown on those two stupid wenches is so funny.
    I'm really happy that Yoruichi is finally getting major screentime.
    Genryusai, Shunsui, Jushiro, and Toshiro all planning to defeat Ryujin Jakka together, pretty great.
    Chad/Uryu vs. Muramasa, pretty sweet.
    Nice to see Abuelo.
    Uryu vs. Senbonzakura, awesome, I do love Uryu's epic fights!!!!!!
    Poor Chad loses like Renji.
    Orihime's Tri-Link Shield technique rocks!!!!!
    Nice to see Rukia fully recovered to join the fight.
    Muramasa revealing that he wants to be free of solitude and wanting to change the world much similar to Light Yagami on world changing/corruption, pretty sweet.
    Uryu owning Senbonzakura with Seele Schneider was marvelous.
    Orihime pities Muramasa.
    Cool to finally see Kouga who's my next favorite epic filler villain, but he looks like an ugly zombie, sweet.
    Shinigami Illustrated Picturebook: Genryusai having many uses for his Ryujin Jakka was pretty funny, hehehe.

Luna is offline Daydreamer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoombie View Post
    Orihime is showing more concern and compassion for Muramasa than she ever did for Ulquiorra. Yup she cares more about a filler character than Ulquiorra you hear that OrihimexUlquiorra shippers, she hates him and rightly so.
    I know,right? (though I wouldn't say Orihime hates Ulquiorra, it's more like she pities him)...The Bleach fandom in general is like opposite land when it comes to pairings anyway (any interaction between characters is seen as romantic by someone,aside from the ones that are actually intended to be).....God forbid that even one shonen series doesn't have the male and female lead automatically become romantically involved..but I digress...

Anyways,this episode wasn't bad actually...It's nice to see Ichigo's human friends get screentime(again,unlike most of the fandom,I prefer them to most of the Soul Reapers),even if only Uryu got in a good fight (seriously,being able to get the better of Senbonzakura?...awesome!!!) ...I also liked the scene when Orihime reveals that she senses a great sadness in Muramasa (I think her sense of compassion is sweet,even if it is misplaced)...
    "Yeah,well,I've got a dream too.But it's about singing and dancing and making people happy.That's the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with.And well,I've found a whole bunch of friends who have the same dream.And it kind of makes us like a family." -Kermit the Frog (The Muppet Movie)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123