toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Nobodyman is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitschensyngk View Post
    And Karakura's first line of defense is Ichigo's side character friends.
    In other words, they don't have a prayer.

"I came as fast as I could."

"Because we're stuck in this wall of flames?"

"No, because the fangirls are starting to lose interest in the show."

The Man in Black is offline I have 5 of broats
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So guys, I still need to watch the Bount arc and beyond. Should I get on that? You all seem so thrilled with the filler.

Nobodyman is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And cue cheesy dubbed J-pop song.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah Ichigo save Karakura Town, Aizen had had dibs on that town first, so go find your own town Muramasa.

And where is the Karakura Riser team when we need them? They can't do any worse than Orihime, Chad, and Uryu.
    Last edited by zoombie; 04-08-2012 at 12:45 AM.

animePWNS is offline Finally on VC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rats, I think I saw a spoiler of Koga in those images all this time.
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now I feel like number one.

Shining brighter than the sun.

I always assumed if that instrumental had lyrics they would be cooler than that,

Soul is offline Mainly Lurking Now...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Decided to tune for a bit.
    REALLY? Orihime HEALED the frickin' villain? God. -_-
    As much as I hate Bleach most of the time, I still love "Number One".
    Twitter / Tumblr
    Toonami. The first and still the best. 03/17/97-09/20/08, 04/01/12, 05/26/12-
    Rurouni Kenshin 15th Anniversary Thread

Neo Ultra Mike is offline 6000+ Posts In Space!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well at the very least this one actually advanced the story some without pulling a bunch of stupid twists. Yeah Muramasa lied about killing his master but from what the tag at the beginning of every episode of this arc anyway we KNEW he was lying since if you kill the master, the Zanpakto dies. I guess maybe Muramsa's power was suppose to be different but really with how Tenken, Haienko and Toibume are still following his orders (BTW those battles are still so obviously filler and really can we just see Yourochi and Kenpachi owning them quickly and then move onto something else please?) guess the Zanpakto are just that stupid to try and kill their masters even if that would lead to their own deaths. And hey at least him wanting to free Kouga gives Muramasa a bit more depth then some of these other baddies. Actually thinking about it a lot of filler villains like the Bounts and Amagai had supposedly noble goals as well and just hated Soul Society so again, kind of recycling plots. But I could tolerate those moments of the show, if there weren't some other things bothering me.

1. So we finally get to see Orihime, Chad and Uryu again and what do they do? Well Uryu and Chad only have a line of dialogue and Orihime actually HEALS the main baddie of the arc? Well at least we were given a reason behind that because he looked sad. Which is more then you can say from "they mentally and physically tormented me but I still didn't want to see them die Loly and Menloly" duo. Man it's a good thing Don East doesn't watch this show anymore as I'm sure he'd be ticked at how anti helpful Orihime is being.

2. Ichigo is the one that gets to escape because... he feels guilty. Yeah, that makes sense. You know Yamamoto, you seem to know all about what happened to Muramasa, you're head captain and he's using your Zanpakto spirit to trap everyone. How about you man up and calm your fire bird and YOU deal with him instead of saying "oh Ichigo you should do it". Yeah I know Karakura Town's Ichigo's home but that didn't stop the other soul reapers from defending it when Aizen came a knocking and Ichigo wasn't there. Really Yamamoto should of just said "Ichigo you're the main character and thus need to have the final fight with the head baddie which is why you get to go ahead of us while we go and take care of Ryukkin Jaka". BTW who wants to bet that since this deals with a Captain's sword power that hasn't showed it's full potential or only one of it's actual abilities we won't even get to see the fight anyway? Cause that's what I thought the first time I watched this as well you know.

And really there wasn't anything much to this episode besides that anyway? I guess a few things happen but not much I particularly cared for. Sadly beats down some of the just plain boring or monotonous episodes of this arc, or the last one which had a twist that didn't even make sense, but that's still pretty bad.
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

Radical is online now The Face of Evilness & Sadism!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Episode 248 was pretty sweet,

The highlights:
    Muramasa not trusting Byakuya.
    Yoruichi's Flash Cry was epic, cool that she's more stronger than Soi Fon.
    Kenpachi caring for Ichigo on not wanting anyone to kill Ichigo since he wants a rematch with Ichigo, he's an epic big softie, he so reminds me of Gajeel(Fairy Tail).I actually like his new voice now.
    Cool to see Tenken's epic Bankai Kokujo Tenken Myo'o.
    Kenpachi vs. Kokujo Tenken Myo'o is so a super awesome battle that all Bleach fans want to see, I hope it's not gonna be off-screen for the next episodes.
    Kenpachi releasing his deadly ultimate power, sweet!!!!!
    Haineko/Tobiume never give up do they, but I do want to see more of their fights with Yoruichi though.
    Yoruichi vs. Haineko/Tobiume round 2, sweet, and Yoruichi's burn on the jerks Haineko/Tobiume about sexy adult women was funny/epic.
    Genryusai revealing that Muramasa's plan is to destroy Karakura Town in order to free his Soul Reaper owner Koga(the next major filler villain/final boss, sweet) who has been sealed there:anime:.
    Muramasa's evil plan/goal was pretty great next to Jin Kariya/Shusuke Amagai's.
    So Muramasa lied about killing his Soul Reaper owner, hehehe.
    Muramasa stealing Sosuke Aizen's evil plan to destroy Karakura Town, sweet.
    So that's why Muramasa captured Genryusai, to break Koga's seal.
    Nice to see Orihime, yaaaaay:anime:!!!!!
    Orihime's stupidity on healing another villain strikes again, the poor stupid girl.At least Don_East is not there to see that scene though.
    Nice to see Chad/Uryu along with Chad/Uryu vs. Muramasa which is gonna be a sweet fight.
    Toshiro/Hyorinmaru freeing Ichigo to go stop Muramasa was great.
    Shinigami Illustrated Picturebook - Jushiro bought Rukia a gigantic Chappy, poor Renji, hahahaha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2