Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
    Paradox295 is offline Chicks dig it, dude!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Miracle View Post
    Toonami the midnight run!

Who does the beats for toonami? We should give him an award or make his name known
    Joe Boyd Vigil, DJ Clarknova (aka Jason DeMarco, who works at CN/AS) and Ninja Tune.

Outside the US? Subscribe to these International News Threads!
    Cartoon Network - Adult Swim

bla2772 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    to steve blums twiiter look wht he put -" this just in...got some juicy stuff in the upcoming W.O. W !!!!!!!!!!!! cant say anything more yet , but will soon!
    Hopes it about toonami
    EDIT ;OMG IM SO DUMB haha W.O.W stands for world of war craft false alram everyone hahaha

Paradox295 is offline Chicks dig it, dude!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bla2772 View Post
    to steve blums twiiter look wht he put -" this just in...got some juicy stuff in the upcoming W.O. W !!!!!!!!!!!! cant say anything more yet , but will soon!
    Hopes it about toonami
    EDIT ;OMG IM SO DUMB haha W.O.W stands for world of war craft false alram everyone hahaha
    Does he mean World of Warcraft: Mists of Kung Fu Pandemonium? If so, that's pretty cool if he's in that.

Outside the US? Subscribe to these International News Threads!
    Cartoon Network - Adult Swim

Hawkeye is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    I think that a revived Toonami might wind up waiting until the final restart of the Aizen arc in Bleach or at least Ichigo's and Muramasa's final battle. They need something big to start a truly revived Toonami on . . . like AFD Toonami started with a Bleach episode that had theatrical-quality action sequences and Muramasa making absolutely insane facial expressions. Something big that will kick off the night well and entice people to stick around.
    I think I really like this idea. If Toonami happens, it is a pretty good bet that Bleach will continue to lead off the block, and a high quality/big event Bleach episode sounds like a great way to kick things off.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox295 View Post
    Joe Boyd Vigil, DJ Clarknova (aka Jason DeMarco, who works at CN/AS) and Ninja Tune.
    Wasn't Danger Mouse involved in the music at some point early on as well?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox295

Does he mean World of Warcraft: Mists of Kung Fu Pandemonium? If so, that's pretty cool if he's in that.
    Idk I dont play w.o.w but if thts the new game coming up id say so haha.the only PC game I play is minecraft and Runescape once in a while
    Toonami is here to stay- stay gold beautiful friends

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Every one go on twitter and 12est Sunday morning 11pt and 9CT we are holding a #bringbacktoonami mega campain even Steve Blum will part take
    Toonami is here to stay- stay gold beautiful friends

veemonjosh is online now The Fruit Shogun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    I think that a revived Toonami might wind up waiting until the final restart of the Aizen arc in Bleach or at least Ichigo's and Muramasa's final battle.
    At the rate we're going, we'll be at the last part of the Aizen arc in mid-August. If they do wait until then, that should give them plenty of time to put together a solid block for the fall.

Sounds like a good idea to me.
    What do you get when you put three friends in a recording booth once a week, screen old anime, and tell them to make sense of it?
    You get the Anime of Yesteryear Podcast! Tune in each week as we kick back and discuss anime of old, both the well-known and the obscure.
    Updates Bi-Weekly! (Newest: 11/21 - BanzaiCon 2014 Report)

Also on Toon Radio every Thursday at 10pm EST!

ventus20 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if toonami will be on AS tommarrow night? I have to go to goergia and be there for about week and I'm really worried that I'll miss it if it's on.

AndrewSP is offline Toonami is back
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ventus20 View Post
    Does anyone know if toonami will be on AS tommarrow night? I have to go to goergia and be there for about week and I'm really worried that I'll miss it if it's on.
    I'm positive that it won't be on tomorrow, and maybe not for a little while. I could see them taking time to make sure they do it right, plus some time to promote it, hopefully

While it would be easy to just slap Toonami bumpers on the current Adult Swim Action (and that alone would get me to watch more), I think we all know something as great as Toonami deserves a bit more than that.

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by veemonjosh

At the rate we're going, we'll be at the last part of the Aizen arc in mid-August. If they do wait until then, that should give them plenty of time to put together a solid block for the fall.

Sounds like a good idea to me.
    That sounds like a reasonable start time. Kekkaishi and Durarara will finish their runs in late June and early July or the same day if they don't air the bonus episode 25 of Durarara. They could play some movies or do some other events to count down to Toonami and launch on the episode when the Aizen arc returns.

They can take as much time as they need on the block but the sooner they confirm it will return, the better.

For the latest Toonami news and programming discussion, listen to the weekly Toonami Faithful Podcast

Check out an exclusive interview with Boondocks and Black Dynamite director LeSean Thomas