toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Neo Ultra Mike is offline 6000+ Posts In Space!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

C&C - Bleach - "Desperate Effort Vs Desperate Effort! The Hollowized.." (166) [11/14]

Like This Thread!
    Well everyone last week me and Megaman X were too late to post the talkbacks but this time we're right on time. And I'm doing the Bleach talkback for the 1AM episode tonight, the second to last episode of the 7th Season...

BLEACH EPISODE 166!
    Spoiler:
    Full Title: Desperate Effort Vs Desperate Effort! The Hollowized Ichigo!"

LAST TIME:
    Spoiler:
    Renji and Uryu did the wise thing and ran away from their battle. While Grimmjow did an even wiser thing and trapped Ulqouirra in a Cana Negacon to get him away from his upcoming battle with Ichigo. As Kuroskai and Jaggereques squared off Orihime did some pointless (to me anyway) sideline commentary/flashbacks which pretty much amounted in a whole "Ichigo is going to win" speech. The two fought for awhile before Grimmjow pulled out a big blast as Ichigo was forced to power up to take it.

THIS TIME:
    Spoiler:
    The battle between Ichigo and Grimmjow continues as Grimmjow shows Ichigo his next level of power. Now that the two are at they're maximum power who will win and who will loose? Will it be the villionaous arch rival or our main hero... kind of an obvious question but hey Ichigo's lost before. Will he loose again

NOTE ONE: Next week we are getting a repeat of this episode and then the final episode of this season, 167. After that Adult Swim will run a repeat of the first movie the week after and for the first week of December premiere the Second Bleach movie The Diamond Dust Rebellion (that Megaman X is doing the talkback for).

NOTE TWO: No talks of characters, plot points, arcs or fights after this considering this is a spoiler free zone.

And now the Espada Roll Call.

Spoiler:

So from left to right we have
    Ulquiorra Schiffer (Rank: 4th) - Is fairly cold and indifferent to most and one of Aizen's most loyal Espada responsible for kidnapping Orihimie and psychogically trying to break her. Which apparently isn't working too well but he did take out Ichigo. In turn Grimmjow helped revive Ichigo and sent this guy to some parallel dimension where he can annoy others with his emo indifference.

Stark (Former Nickname: Lazy Bones. Rank: Unknown) - An Espada who likes his sleep. So much so he sleeps through hearing fellow Espada dying. Has an annoying female follower named Lilyenette who appearntly likes beating him up whenever he sleeps which I suspect are quite often.

Nnoitra (Formerly known as Spoonhead. Rank: Unknown) - Is tall and has a creepy smile made even more creepy by the fact he sounds like Dean Venture hitting puberty. Nnoitra has a Fraccion (an Arrancar chosen by an Espada to follow them) named Tesla and does not like fighting weak opponents wanting to be acknowledged as the strongest even if he already thinks he is. Thus why he didn't kill Chad cause... well Chad kind of sucks.

Halibel (Former Nickname: Mrs. Underboob/Censorboob. Rank: Unknown) - The only female Espada who got her nickname due to her arrancar uniform, which as you can see was censored when it hit the anime. Has one known female Fraccion and... that's all we know about her.

Aaroniero Arruruerie (DECEASED) (Rank: 9th. Former Nickname: Mr. Bubbles. Arrancar Zanpakto: Glotoneria). Now it can be revealed: Aaronierio is the only Gillian member of the Espada. A two head weirdo who can actually absorb a hollow's abilities and powers when it dies. He actually ate the hollow who ate Kaien which explains why he can take his form. He's also the first Espada to show off his resurrecion which is some sort of giant.. purple tentacle monster with two jaws on either side of his body. He has the power of thousands of hollows and the potential to use all of their powers in his resurrecion form. Ruika killed him by stabbing him in the head. However he played his death to the other Espada and seemingly killed Ruika when she killed him.

Yammy (Rank: 10th) -The first Espada we've met and from what we've seen essistanly dumb and fairly easy to beat. If you're not Orihime or Chad that is.

Old Guy (Nickname Due To Not Being Named Yet. Rank: Unknown) Nothing really know about him besides the fact he's... old. And complains when people die stupidly.

Syazel Aporro Granz(Rank: 8th Former Nickname: NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and The Prissy one) - The younger brother of Illford Granz (15th Arrancar and one of Grimmjow's Fraccions killed by Renji 40 episodes ago) Syzael is apparently the scientist of Hueco Mundo and enjoys collecting new expierments to work on, even those of his fallen team-mates and family members. A fairly sick and twisted indivudal but his fact finding made him able to counter all of Renji and Uryu's attack with only his shirt sustaining any true damage. The group has elected to run away from this weirdo but will they run far enough to truley escape him?

Affirmative Action Arrancar (Nickname Due To Not Being Named Yet. Rank: Unknown) - He's Affirmative action because he's the only true black arrancar/Espada in the anime. Yammy's more mexcian, Underboob's a mulatto and Tosen isn't an arrancar. Shown mediating after Aarenerio's death).

Grimmjow Jagerjaquez - Rank: 6th. Ichigo's Espada rival who reclaimed his spot after offing Luppi His rage and rebelling attiduing also makes him one of the more popular Espada. Especially when he smacked around the two ****** who were harassling Orihime, brought the orange haired "princess" to Ichigo so she could heal him, sent Ulqouirra somewhere and is about to fight Ichigo for what could be the final time. Tonight Grimmjow is going to go all out, but just what is him at all out? You'll soon see.

Well that's it. Enjoy the episode everyone!
    Last edited by Neo Ultra Mike; 11-15-2009 at 12:36 PM.
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

anime_guru is offline show me your as-sets
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been waiting to hear this dubbed for almost 2 years (does 1 year about 8 months count) primarily to see how the VAs handle the variance of emotion during the battle...there are too many moments that just made me realize out of all episodes of this season, this was the best animated for the time being. This is going to be a good one and I hope everyone enjoys it!

Plus we hear encirclement battle during the fight and that seems to be ominous for a wonderful knock down, dragout fight...at least apparently in this anime anyway...

Silver Soul is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anime_guru View Post
    I've been waiting to hear this dubbed for almost 2 years (does 1 year about 8 months count) primarily to see how the VAs handle the variance of emotion during the battle...there are too many moments that just made me realize out of all episodes of this season, this was the best animated for the time being. This is going to be a good one and I hope everyone enjoys it!

Plus we hear encirclement battle during the fight and that seems to be ominous for a wonderful knock down, dragout fight...at least apparently in this anime anyway...
    This is my favorite episode of Bleach, yes including the superior Substitute Soul Reaper and Soul Society arcs this one just stands out

anime_guru is offline show me your as-sets
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
    This is my favorite episode of Bleach, yes including the superior Substitute Soul Reaper and Soul Society arcs this one just stands out
    I have to say one of my favorite canon episodes of bleach. Everything just blended together extremely well here and I won't spoil a thing but I will definitely say some more on the arrancar side will be introduced as well as some eerie commentary from someone regarding ichigo v grimjow iii...considering the commentary though I find it a bit unique that it seems regardless of side, Ichigo is respected...and it has been seen before in several arcs just because he has this ungodly ability to raise his spiritual pressure above everyone else at such an early age and minus a 50 year minimum that rukia, renji and the other captains have.

And on an unrelated note, doesn't bleach seem to be like wrestling? Scripting, building for an epic fight just to realize there is someone stronger (espada there is someone stronger I'm sure). Just hit me bleach follows a similar formula that the wwe uses...scary

Vyse is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Silver Soul is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Almost showtime! :anime:
    Can't wait!

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time: Strawberry Boy vs. Grimmjow. Round three.

Oh yeah, and Ulquiorra gets sent to the Dead Zone.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This should be interesting. This is an awesome episode. It has a great battle, not to mention a little bonus at the end for us shippers.

Game Freak 4 is offline TV Tropes is Ruining My Life!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Episode Ledian starts now!

Don_East is offline A regular character.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last Time: Grimmjow literally sends Ulquiorra into the next dimension. Ichigo comes back and asks Orihime to heal Grimmjow so they can fight. Orihime assures Nel that Ichigo will win. Ichigo pulls out his hollow mask.

SHOWTIME!
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160029169
    Anime Abomination: Hiatus (Curse You Blip)

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast