toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
    Neo Ultra Mike is offline 6000+ Posts In Space!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

C&C - Bleach - "The Sorrowful Reunion" (154) [10/3]

Like This Thread!
    Well new Bleach today at 12:30AM and 1:00AM. This is the second episode, the 1AM episode and a special one that you should especially not spoil. In fact I'm putting up the spoiling warning now.

WARNING: DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS AFTER THIS EPISODE, CHARACTER, PLOT OR ARC WISE! AND DO NOT SPOIL WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS EPISODE BEFORE IT AIRS, OR WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS EPISODE IN THE TALKBACK FOR 153!

Sorry but pretty much everything in this talkback needs to be tagged in spoilers. Even the Full Title of the Episode.

EPISODE 154!

Spoiler:
    Full Title: Ruika And Kaien, The Sorrowful Reunion"

LAST TIME!
    Spoiler:
    Ichigo's battle with Dorodini finished up as one of the Espada, Syzael Aporro, ordered the Exequias to take him to use as research. As Uryu faced off against another Privaron Espada (some female one using a Yo Yo named Cirucci) Ruika met up with Espada Number 9, Aaroniero Arruruerie, who when unmasked looked like... Ruika's old Soul Reaper friend Kaien Shiba?

THIS TIME!

Spoiler:
    Why does this Espada look like Kaien anyway? Didn't he die? Wasn't he killed by some hollow that was able to absorb soul reapers 100 epsiodes back? Well apparently not as Kaien/Aaroniero has some things to discuss with Ruika. What does he have to talk about and how will it change this upcoming fight?

Note One: Like Megaman X said, in November we're ending season 7 of Bleach and thus ending the run of the dub episodes for now. We're also getting the second movie, Diamond Dust Rebellion, but more on that next month.

Note Two:
    Spoiler:
    For those of you keeping up with the Shonen Jump manga you may be scratching your head confused wondering why you're seeing this when it progressed differently in the comic. Well the reason is that in the manga the Privaron Espada fights Uryu and Chad had finished first, and then Ruika encountered the 9th Espada. Why did they do it differently in the anime? Unknown, though some suspect it's due to how much people in Japan love Ruika, thus why she starred in the Forest of Menos arc. Obviously they decided to screw the order around some and pander to Ruika before delving back into those fights. It's kind of confusing but it will make sense in time

NOTE THREE: This is the last episode to use the shortened Tane wo Maku Hibi, aka Ending 13. Next week starting with 155 we'll be getting the shortened 155 Kansha ending. In other words, a 30 second clippet of the song full of various images from the 13 episodes that encompass ending Fourteen. And if they're anything like ending 13 there will be some real spoilerific images in the mix.

And now for the Espada List: (Which like Everything Else is In Spoilers).

Spoiler:

So from left to right we have
    Ulquiorra (Rank: Unknown. Is fairly cold and indifferent to most and one of Aizen's most loyal Espada responsible for kidnapping Orihimie and psychogically trying to break her)
    Lazy Bones (Nickname due to not being named yet. Rank: Unknown. All we know is the guy likes his sleep.)
    Nnoitra (Formerly known as Spoonhead. Rank: Unknown. Is tall and has a creepy smile made even more creepy by the fact he sounds like Dean Venture hitting puberty).
    Mrs. Underboob/Censorboob (Nickname due to not being named yet. Rank: Unknown. The only female Espada who got her nickname due to her arrancar uniform, which as you can see was censored when it hit the anime).
    Aaroniero Arruruerie(Rank: 9th. Former Nickname: Mr. Bubbles. For some reason talks with two voices and dislikes the light. And for some really weird reason looks like Ruika's old Soul Reaper pal and former vice captain of Squad 13, Kaien Shiba. What's that about? Find out)
    Yammy (Rank: 10th. The first Espada we've met and from what we've seen essistanly dumb and fairly easy to beat. If you're not Orihime or Chad that is).
    Old Guy (Nickname Due To Not Being Named Yet. Rank: Unknown. Nothing really know about him besides the fact he's... old.).
    Syazel Aporro(Rank: Unknown. Former Nickname: NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Syzael is apparently the scientist of Hueco Mundo and enjoys collecting new expierments to work on, even those of his fallen team-mates)
    Affirmative Action Arrancar (Nickname Due To Not Being Named Yet. Rank: Unknown. He's Affirmative action because he's the only true black arrancar/Espada in the anime. Yammy's more mexcian, Underboob's a mulatto and Tosen isn't an arrancar).
    Grimmjow Jagerjaquez (Rank: 6th. Ichigo's Espada rival who recently reclaimed his spot after taking out the replacement 6th Espada Luppi. His rage and rebelling attiduing also makes him one of the more popular Espada, especially around here).

Well that's it everyone. Enjoy the ep and remember don't spoil any of it for people who don't know about it yet.
    Last edited by Neo Ultra Mike; 10-04-2009 at 01:32 AM.
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time:

The battle with Ichigo and La Espada Mexicana wraps up (no prizes for guessing who won),

Uryu faces a Goth loli yo-yo girl,

and Rukia meets a funny-voiced Espada whose name I have no hope of pronouncing whom it turns out she knows apparenty.

Wow, that's a lot to swallow.

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rukia gets to fight a Espada right away, lucky her.

Don_East is offline A regular character.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last Time: Ichigo finishes spanish arrancar easily. Uyru fights some annoying girl with a yo-yo. And Rukia finds that there's sunlight in a place that's spanish for The Night. Not to mention an Espada that looks like Kaien!

SHOWTIME!
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160029169
    Anime Abomination: Hiatus (Curse You Blip)

Silver Soul is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    TV14 DV
    This should be good

And once again, "To save Orihime who's been kidnapped by the arrancars, I wonder if Kirk ever gets sick of that

animePWNS is offline Season 2, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So Rukia's the first to take on an Espada in this arc, and what a doozy...
    Oh, hai, Adult Swim.
    1/4/10: Reached 1000th post milestone
    4/1/12: Thanks to Adult Swim and Toonami, this date will live on as: Best. April. Fools. Day. Ever.
    6/3/12: 2000 posts

Nobodyman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time: Dordoni is killed by a guy with a cow skull, Uryu fights yo-yo girl, Rukia scores big by meeting up with an Arrancar, and Aizen needs to hire a new contractor.

Vyse is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *BING* RESUMING TAPE.

Orihime has shoulders like a man and I can say it and get away with it because there's a puppet on my hand!

garfield15 is offline Member of the 10,000 post club
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Holy snot, TV-14?

(OH MY GOD, ORIHIME IS DROWNING...oh right. Darn it they got me again )
    -Kamen Rider Decade-"I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. Better remember me!"

-"Bang"
    TOM's final words of Toonami. The proof of what Toonami was aimed for and was meant for. Stay Gold. You will always be first and simply the best.

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Chad's opponent looks like a Harlem Globetrotter!!

And he talks like one too!!

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast