toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C- Bleach - "Hitsugaya scatters! The broken Hyourinmaru[5/30]

Like This Thread!
    Bleach is on at 12:30am and 1am eastern with two brand new episodes!

Last time: Ikakku thought back to the days when he first joined Zaraki's squad and told the tale of why he follows his captain and how his bankai must be kept secret. In the end of the episode, Ikakku falls out of the sky with his bankai and was able to defeat Edorad the flame wielding arrancar.

Today: Ikakku might be finished but the rest of the Soul Society gang still has business with the arrancars they are facing. Will Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, and Renji be able to pull through?

NO SPOILERS! NO DISCUSSION OF FUTURE ARCS, CHARACTERS, EVENTS, ETC.! ALL DISCUSSION OF THE SORT BELONGS ON THE ANIME FORUM! =D Support the dub watchers please.

garfield15 is offline Member of the 10,000 post club
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    EDIT: Post was a bit spoiler-ish. It was more meant at the manga readers anyway.

In short ("IGNORE ME!")

Anyway, Hitsugaya episode yay!
    Last edited by garfield15; 05-30-2009 at 12:16 AM.
    -Kamen Rider Decade-"I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. Better remember me!"

-"Bang"
    TOM's final words of Toonami. The proof of what Toonami was aimed for and was meant for. Stay Gold. You will always be first and simply the best.

Neo Ultra Mike is offline 6000+ Posts In Space!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Uh you do know that even mentioning him like that is spoilerish right garfield? I mean really if you're going to hint at it you need to be a lot more subtle then that man.

I do want to note that unlike 118 I don't think the title of this is a spoiler. It says "Htsguya scatters" and that "Hyorinmaru is broken" but we could still technically say it could be broken/scattered for more positive or negative reasons. I thought last week was a spoiler since it stated Ikkaku had a Bankai something that was just so blatantly a spoiler. This is more forgivable though.
    Instead of just using this new signature to celebrate a thousand more post, let me list of all the great things you can expect of me on this board for 2012:

...... The same talkbacks you saw me do last year but with new episodes.

.... What are you doing still reading this? Move to the next post already! .

RockmanDash is offline Retired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Ultra Mike View Post
    Uh you do know that even mentioning him like that is spoilerish right garfield? I mean really if you're going to hint at it you need to be a lot more subtle then that man.

I do want to note that unlike 118 I don't think the title of this is a spoiler. It says "Htsguya scatters" and that "Hyorinmaru is broken" but we could still technically say it could be broken/scattered for more positive or negative reasons. I thought last week was a spoiler since it stated Ikkaku had a Bankai something that was just so blatantly a spoiler. This is more forgivable though.
    *face palm* Dude do me a favor and drop your title spoiler talk all together, I'm not going to deal with this every week now if you don't mind, and honestly the whole "LAWLZ IKKAKU BANKAIZ" was a overlooked mistake, if I was more awake I'd probably notice the issue. And as for this title...uh..this is a normal Bleach title so I would hope you would not complain either. Man where in the world were you in the Soul Society arc? That had plenty of titles to throw around. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Ultra Mike View Post
    To late to complain, people already had fun saying Hitsugaya fight jokes back in the Bount arc threads. xP

And guys, I know I have a serious spoiler warning on the thread, but we all don't have to point at the simply things. Like if people say "Oh this character is going to be disliked noww" or "That episode title is already telling me what's happensss', and really.. when do these things really ruin the entertainment and the story? Honestly I thought the Ikakku title issue was not even worth changing now since it's not like we should be surprised who has a bankai now. I mean for crying out loud, in Code Geass...everyone basically can have a geass now.

Oh and if your going to respond to what I said, a pm is wonderful. We don't need the thread to suffer.
    Last edited by RockmanDash; 05-30-2009 at 02:50 PM.

Captain Highwind is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So what did we learn last time, kids?

2010 Completed Game List
    Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth; God of War III; Final Fantasy XIII; Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots; Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney; Grandia; Castlevania: Symphony of the Night; Power Stone; Power Stone 2; Dino Crisis

Zipp_Rezzeppa is offline No dice, Cowboy!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I almost chocked on a pretzel I was eating when that picture loaded.

Nicely done!

Don_East is offline A regular character.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last Time: A rather pointless and somehwat random flashback about when Ikkaku met & fought Zaraki and joined Squad 11. That's it, we do seen the end of his fight but other than that it's skipable. Seriously, what in the name of Ikkaku's & Yumichika's questionable relationship happened to Rukia?

SHOWTIME!

Great the recap guy is back. And this episode is gonna center on White Head. Double great!
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160029169
    Anime Abomination: Hiatus (Curse You Blip)

Vyse is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Since this will be the last time with this OP, I'll make this comment while the voice-over guy talks about the past:

Doesn't Aizen looked bored?

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last time: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Baldy.

"Soul Reapers...spiritual guardians of the spirit world..."

DANGIT IT SNUCK UP ON ME!! QUICK DON LEND ME YOUR ZAPPER!

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.

Don_East is offline A regular character.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitschensyngk View Post
    Last time: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Baldy.

"Soul Reapers...spiritual guardians of the spirit world..."

DANGIT IT SNUCK ON ME!! QUICK DON LEND ME YOUR ZAPPER!
    With pleasure!

***EPIC ZAPPER THROW***
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160029169
    Anime Abomination: Hiatus (Curse You Blip)

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast