toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Space Cadet is offline I'M SWEATING
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

C&C - Squidbillies - "Gimmicky Magazine Show Spoof Parody About Dan Halen" [4/27]

Like This Thread!
    Wow, long title for this episode. As for the plot, I think its pretty self-explanatory. It airs at 12:15 AM Eastern this Sunday.

Gobias is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As far as eleven minute, Adult Swim shows go, this one was actually sort of smart and relevant. As creepy as it may seem, our media today is more or less made up of that last reporter, after the first one's head was popped.

Now I want to know something, does Mr. Dan Halen believe in the American flag?

Neo Ultra Mike is online now Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    You know, for an episode that didn't really veer off topic too much, this wasn't very good. In truth, it's really hard to explain why. The idea of doing a full on interview on Dal Halen naming him the evil seed that's plagued humanity for thousands of years whiping Egpytian slaves, nailing Jesus to the cross and chain smacking political figures seems like a funny idea to me. In truth though the biggest laugh I really got out of this was in the beginning with the two reveals on his pool and Melissia the interviewer having a bunch of clones. Nothing else was really all too humorous though (kind of sad though that this is probably the closest that Lil's going to get to having more air time then the squids. She did have more lines then Rusty and Granny which I guess is something). Probably since the telegraph joke of Dan Halen being able to pay through and destroy everything kind of gets old seeing it done over and over like shone in this episode and the fact the squids are really the ones that need the comedy focused on them, not really on him.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

Kitschensyngk is offline wants to be on your team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What exactly is Dan Halen anyway?

A beaver?

A badger?

Some kind of bloated chipmunk?

Some kind of immortal bloated chipmunk?

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: Superman: The Musical
    I review stuff on HubPages.