toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Neo Ultra Mike is online now Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The Brak Show "Space Adventure" Webisode Preview!

Like This Thread!
    It Was Over 3 and 1/3 Years ago that in the 2003 Adult Swim New Years Eve party the Brak Show was offically cancelled. In fact it was specifically announced in the final Brak show showing during the marathon ("Cardburkey") as well as in the New Years Eve Party itself. At first many were shock and confused: Why would Williams Street offically cancel one of they're own shows, espically Brak who had sort of become a mascot to the AS block? Apparently BS wasn't doing too hot and the creative team was kind of getting tired of it. After offically being confirmed in early 2004, Brak ravished in occasional cameos, ads in which he proclaimed his outrage for the cancellation and telling of when to catch his show on AS for the short time it remained on the block, and other such little "oddjobs". Andy Merill (Brak's VA) Meanwhile continued doing some work for Williams Street (mainly Ogeltohrphe of ATHF) and Cartoon Network Fridays as Longhaul the Truck Drivging Bear. However it seemed like Brak and his existance as a TV show was gone for good...

And gone it stayed. However last year it was announced that along with 12 Oz Mouse and Perfect Hair Forever, Brak would come back as Adult Swim Webisodes. The first of these may be up tommorow, but here's a sneak peak of said webisode for Brak Show, and the first offical new thing you've seen Brak do in over three years.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?epis...1290807f010004

Of note is Marsha Crenshaw is back as Brak's mom and apparently the staff's minds are a bit dirtier now, swearing and cursing more then normal in the show. The whole atomoshpere in general seems to be more random then BS use to be too, but I guess we'll see for sure when the full webisode premieres. Till then take these 90 seconds to get reaquainted with Brak and see if you want him to come back to TV or die on the internet and forever again.
    Last edited by Neo Ultra Mike; 05-23-2007 at 08:41 PM.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

Don_East is offline A regular character.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sarcasm FTW

Wow Brak has changed, he's now a guy in mexican wrestling mask and boxing groves on. Is that yellow thing suppose to be Zorak?
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001160029169
    Anime Abomination: Hiatus (Curse You Blip)

Draft is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    isn't the ep suppossed to be up today?

D Dubbs is offline Wish Upon A Star
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It was, but apparently it's been delayed to tomorrow for some reason.

EDIT: What is that link to? That video differs a lot from this one on the official Adult Swim site: http://www.adultswim.com/video/?epis...1290807f010004
    "If some have learned something that is fine. If others have learned nothing that is fine as well, more importantly...it was fun, right?"
    - Master Norb

Neo Ultra Mike is online now Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Okay sorry. Put the wrong link in. But I fixed it so you know go and look at that and stuff.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

PC!
    PC! is offline lolwut?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That was pretty random...even for the Brak Show. It's nice to see and hear the characters again, but all in all, I can't say I'm looking forward to this.

My webcomic: Zack and Zeke

A heartwarming nonsensical tale comedy of friendship errors between a boy moron and his sarcastic alien

Draft is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)