toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Venture Bros./Metalocolypse toys on their way.

Like This Thread!
    Recent announcement by Shocker Toys...
    Shocker Toys to make Venture Bros. and Metalocolypse action figures.

I know there have been a' many fan clamoring for Venture Bros. to get their own toy line, but give a look into Shocker Toys before you all get too excited.

Shocker Toys have had the license to make action figures of the metal band Gwar for nearly 2 years now. As last month's Toy Fair proved, they have yet to even complete the toy line, and what they have done doesn't look terribly great. We're talking about a toy company that tends to take years developing a product which only looks 'so-so'.

Over a year ago they announced a new toy line called "Indie Spotlight" that would feature 6" figures of various independent comic book characters. Meanwhile, another toy company -Toy Biz- decided to do the same thing about 6 months ago, and started snatching up any indie comic character that Shocker hadn't already nabbed. At last months Toy Fair, Shocker showed off a single series of crude looking prototypes -mind you, this crude series of prototypes had been in development for a year. Meanwhile, Toy Biz debuted 2 full lines of Indie comic heroes, as well as a series of 2 packs, all looking very "final" and not at all crude.

Personally, I'll rejoice when/if we ever actually see them.

My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are troubled...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That David Bowie figure's gonna fly off the shelf.
    2010 Completed Game List
    Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth; God of War III; Final Fantasy XIII; Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots; Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney; Grandia; Castlevania: Symphony of the Night; Power Stone; Power Stone 2; Dino Crisis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Will Murderface have removable shorts so he can do his famous bass solo?
    "The category is Hydromagnetic Magnetoidal Dimensions. When travelling at a subsonic speed during the last one hour of hypersleep, which vector of the Romulan Nebula will suffer the wrath of the impenetrable quickening? And for extra points, how many wraths to the nearest moulton? Be specific, this is a real question." - Ned Hastings

"It is I, Cloneborg! I have come to destroy you!" -
    Cloneborg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    id like some metalocalypse toys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope toki will have his cock piece and every ones favorite troll makes it on to the line
    Are you a day walker??