toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Neo Ultra Mike is online now Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

C&C - Trinity Blood - "Sword Dancer" [10/14]

Like This Thread!
    Since I Didn't See The Talkback Up For It Yet, And It's Past 11PM and all, Guess That means I can make one. Here's the talkback for the latest Trinity Blood episode. And here's the synopsis for the episode and I should remind you all not to look at the spoilers if you don't want to be spoiled. That's why they're in the black box people. For your own protection from knowing when you may not want to know.

Spoiler:
    "A murder on holy ground has taken place in Amsterdam, and Lady Caterina sends in the mysterious Father Hugue, also known as "Sword Dancer", to investigate. The local leader of the vampires, Cabel, knows that he and his followers are not responsible, but only the unconscious memories of Agnes can help him prove it. But with so much at stake on the investigation's outcome, no one can be trusted and no one is safe!"

Enjoy Everyone!
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

NickWhiz1 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why do you even bother posting the synopsis for the episode. then?

...I've got nothing.

Neo Ultra Mike is online now Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    For the people who do want to know what's happening in the episode and don't care about spoilers. There are some of those to, they're just not as outspoken as those "hey don't post spoilers" people.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

v1cious is offline Haters gonna hate
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Die"

worst action sequence ever
    "With feelings of gratitude for all that is good in this world, I put down my pen. Well, I'll be leaving now." R.I.P Satoshi Kon 1963-2010

Space Cadet is offline I'M SWEATING
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awww, I liked that nun.

Edit: Wait, nevermind, she's fine. And the music being played in the hospital reminds me of Samurai X: Reflections.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by v1cious
    "Die"

worst action sequence ever
    LOL. Cue bloody aftermath.

Not sure how I feel about this episode yet. Even with the synopsis provided in this thread, it was really ambiguous and vague about what was going on. Really, really vague. I felt like I walked in ten minutes late to it, despite um..... not.

And I assume this Sword Dancer guy comes into play later in the series? He better, otherwise this episode was a waste of time.

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well that wasn't very interesting... but darn if that animation wasn't fantastic.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

Kitschensyngk is offline back in the running
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    How exactly was Agnes resuscitated? Will they go over this later?

NACHOS CON CARNE | updates Mondays and Thursdays on Cartoons, Dammit!
    POP CULTURE VOMIT BAG! | Latest review: The Wizard of Speed and Time
    I review stuff on HubPages.

Punisher is offline One Shot At Glory
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Possibly the best episode yet, and that's without vampire Abel. I'd like to see more of this "Sword Dancer".
    "There comes a time in your life when you have to make a decision, you have to choose. Do you want to wear Armani suits? Or do you want to take care of orphans?" Me, I choose to wear Armani suits. Let somebody else take care of those spoiled brats."-Kurt Angle

PickHut is offline *daydreams*
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There sure was a lot of pointless killing going on in this episode, and it kinda gave me mixed feelings. I just found it odd that the nun would say that Hugue saved her life twice at the end, considering it was basically his fault that she almost got killed. I mean, I know she was freaked out that a vampire wanted to see her, but if that sword dancer had not have shown up at that moment she would've been fine and half the stuff that happened in this episode wouldn't have happened man this is a long sentence. Interesting character, though.
    Something should go here, like this. Yeah, that's good enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast