Ubisoft released two new Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag trailers for E3, along with some screenshots and character art. Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag will be released on November 1, 2013 to the Xbox 360, PS3 and WiiU. It will also be available for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. For more information on Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag, visit the official website.
Game features will include:
- Lead character and pirate captain, Edward Kenway, will be able to switch between the Hidden Blade of the Assassin’s Order and other weapons including flintlock pistols and dual cutlass swords.
- Players will have access to explore over 75 locations where you can loot underwater shipwrecks, assassinate Templars, hunt rare animals, search for treasure in lost ruins and escape to hidden coves.
- Edward will command the Jackdaw. He’ll be able to upgrade ammo and equipment on his ship through plundering and pillaging. He’ll also be able to recruit sailors to join his crew.
- Blackbeard, Calico Jack and Benjamin Hornigold will make appearances.
- Multiplayer will allow the player to discover new pirate characters and explore exotic locations. Players will also be able to craft their own multiplayer mode by selecting rules, abilities and bonuses. The newly created multiplayer mode can then be shared with friends.
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag – Cinematic Trailer
Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag – Horizon Trailer