Turner Broadcasting has released the following ratings bullets for Cartoon Network and Adult Swim for the second week in February 2013:
* Across the second week of February 2013, Cartoon Network ranked as basic cable’s #1 network for Early Prime (7-9 p.m.) delivery of boys 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14, and #1 in Total Day delivery of boys 9-14.
* Cartoon Network was Television’s #1 destination for all boy demos on Monday Night (7-9 p.m.), while #1 among boys 6-11 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night.
* Among the network’s original programming, an all-new episode of Adventure Time (Monday, 7:30 p.m.) was the #1 telecast of the day among kids & boys 9-14, and #1 in its time period among boys 2-11/6-11. Additionally, a new episode of Regular Show (8 p.m.) was #1 in its timeslot with kids 9-14 and all boys 2-11/6-11/9-14.
* Thursday night’s new episode of Cartoon Network’s newest original live-action series Incredible Crew (8 p.m.) ranked #1 on all television in its time period among boys 6-11, and #1 on basic cable among boys 9-14. Right before that, a new episode of Annoying Orange (7:30 p.m.) ranked #1 in its time period among all boys 2-11/6-11/9-14.
* The Amazing World of Gumball (Tuesday, 7 p.m.) presented a new episode that ranked #1 in its timeslot among boys 6-11, while The Looney Tunes Show (7:30 p.m.) ranked #1 in its timeslot among boys 2-11/6-11.
* The Saturday morning action-adventure line-up of Beyblade: Metal Fury (8 a.m.), Pokemon BW: Adventures in Unova (8:30 a.m.), Ben 10 Omniverse (9 a.m.), and Star Wars: The Clone Wars (9:30 a.m.) each ranked #1 in their respective time periods among boys 9-14. Compare to the same time period last year, Ben 10 Omniverse and Star Wars: The Clone Wars both grew all kids and boys demos, mostly by double-digits, ranging between 7% and 60%.
* Adult Swim’s weekly Total Day Delivery swept its targeted demos once more, ranking #1 among all adults 18-24, 18-34 & 18-49 and men 18-24, 18-34, & 18-49 on basic cable. Compared to the same week in 2012, Total day delivery grew among adults 18-24 by 1%, adults 18-34 by 9%, adults 18-49 by 12%, men 18-24 by 3%, men 18-34 by 13% and men 18-49 by 15%.
* In Prime Time, Adult Swim ranked #3 on basic cable for delivery of adults 18-34 (behind AMC and TBS). Versus the same week in 2012, Prime Time delivery grew among adults 18-34 by 12%, adults 18-49 by 14%, adults 18-24 by 7% and among all key men between 2% and 10%.
* A new episode of the original series Robot Chicken (Sunday, 12 a.m.) grew its targeted adults and men demos mostly by double-digits vs. the same time period last year-adults 18-34 by 77%, adults 18-24 by 68%, adults 18-49 by 105%, men 18-34 by 54%, men 18-24 by 4% and men 18-49 by 75%.
* Saturday’s premiere episode of The Cleveland Show (10:30 p.m.) ranked #1 in its timeslot among adults 18-34/18-24 and men 18-34/18-24, increasing all adults and male demos by double-digits, ranging between 20% and 76%.
* Adult Swim’s overall programming-including Family Guy, Robot Chicken and American Dad-accounted for 19 of the top 50 telecasts on basic cable for the week with adults 18-34, and 24 of the top 50 telecasts with men 18-34, both more than any other network.
You must log in to post a comment
|Recent Threads/Start Date|