THE HUB NETWORK’S APRIL 2014 PROGRAMMING HIGHLIGHTS
Special Easter Sunday Sing-Along Marathon, April 20
All-New Episode of Warren Buffets “Secret Millionaires Club,” April 27
“My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic” (Saturdays, 10:30–11 a.m. ET)
- April 5 – “Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3”: Rainbow Dash is preparing to take her test on the history of the Wonderbolts; a test she must pass in order to become a member of the Wonderbolts Reserves. Twilight offers to help her study, but soon realizes that her conventional methods do not work.
- April 19 – “Trade Ya”: Spike and the Mane 6 are headed to the Rainbow Falls Traders Exchange to find items they treasure. But when things don’t go exactly as planned, the girls learn that nothing is more valuable than their friendship.
- April 26 – “Inspiration Manifestation”: Rarity loses her creative mojo and feels like she may never be able to create again. Eager to help, Spike finds a spell that activates Rarity’s visions – both good and bad.
“Littlest Pet Shop” (Saturdays, 11–11:30 a.m. ET)
- April 5 – “Standup Stinker”: Pepper enlists Blythe’s help to enter a standup comedy contest attended by her human comedy idol Bob Flemingheimer, while the other pets concoct an elaborate plan to make Minka believe that she is the first monkey to land on Mars.
- April 12 (11–11:30 a.m. ET and 11:30 a.m.–noon ET) “The Expo Factor – Part 1”: Blythe is stressed about the International Pet Fashion Expo and her concerns increase dramatically when she’s asked to do a photo shoot for Tres Blasé, a top fashion magazine. Meanwhile, a visiting cat gives the pets an idea of what to expect at the Expo.
“The Expo Factor – Part 2”: Finally at the International Pet Fashion Expo, the pets try to calm Blythe’s nerves about the Tres Blasé photo shoot. Meanwhile, the Biskit Twins are up to no good and steal Blythe’s booth, which coincidently has the pets in it.
“Transformers Rescue Bots” (Saturdays, 1:30–2 p.m. ET)
- April 5 – “Prescott’s Bots”: The Team is forced to star in a rescue-focused reality show in which Huxley Prescott will do anything to capture extreme danger on camera… including manufacturing his own emergencies.
- April 12 – “Blame the Gremlins”: Cody and the Rescue Bots help Kade face his nightmares, which come to life and threaten Griffin Rock.
- April 19 – “Feed the Beast”: Cody and the Bots try to track down the legendary Maine Ridge Monster, only to discover he lurks in their midst.
- April 26 – “What Lies Below”: Cody’s Uncle Woodrow pays a visit, resulting in the entire Rescue Team, along with Optimus Prime, who makes a surprise visit and joins in on the unexpected mission below the surface of the earth.
“Spooksville” (Saturdays, 5–5:30 p.m. ET)
- April 5 – “Blood Drive”: A high school blood drive becomes a quest for fresh blood by a 500-year-old vampire. As a result, Adam and Principal Blackwater must fight back to restore the newly-turned student vampires back into humans.
- April 12 – “Fathers and Sons”: A wilderness camping trip turns from tranquil to terror when Adam, George, Watch and Sgt. Dugan encounter a large creature wreaking havoc on their campsite.
- April 19 – “Gnome Alone”: Sally finds herself alone in her house and under siege by an army of deadly living lawn gnomes.
- April 26 – “Oh Monster, My Monster”: When he stumbles upon Frankenstein’s Monster, Watch uses the creature to stand up to his bullies. Meanwhile, Adam tries to pass his driver’s test with a ghastly instructor.
“Sabrina Secrets of a Teenage Witch” (Saturdays, 11:30 a.m. – noon p.m. ET)
- April 5 – “A Renewed Sense of Magic”: Sabrina’s aunts revert back to the age of teenagers while waiting for their magic licenses to renew, leaving Sabrina to be the responsible one. Meanwhile, Sabrina has things well in-hand, until her now teen-aged aunts take her scooter on a teenaged joyride.
- April 12 – “Super-Brina”: After Harvey witnesses Sabrina using her powers, he becomes convinced that she is a super-hero, and tries to get her to embrace her destiny.
- New Time: (Saturdays, 11–11:30 a.m. ET)
- April 19 – “Home Sweet Home”: When a developer threatens to tear down Spellman’s Brew, Sabrina brings a species from Witch World through the portal to halt his plans.
- April 26 – “Now You See It…”: Sabrina becomes Harvey’s assistant in his magic act for the talent show, but things get out of hand when he finds – and starts using – her wand.
Rating: TV-Y7, FV
HUB NETWORK SPECIAL PROGRAMMING/STUNTS
Sunday, April 20
“Sing-Along Easter Marathon” (8:30–11:30 a.m. ET)
Kids and their parents can sing-along to their favorite Hub Network shows on Easter morning when four of the Hub Network’s most musical shows are tricked out with a bouncing “hubble” and on-screen words to all of the songs in the episodes. Song sheets will be available online on April 20 at www.hubnetwork.com. The marathon will include the following series:
- “Strawberry Shortcake’s Berry Bitty Adventures”: (8:30–9 a.m. ET)
- “Pound Puppies”: (9–9:30 a.m. ET)
- “Littlest Pet Shop”: (9:30–10:30 a.m. ET)
- “My Little Pony Friendship is Magic”: (10:30–11:30 a.m. ET)
Rating: Varies by show
Sunday, April 20
“Tiny Toons Spring Break”(1–2 p.m. ET)
The Tiny Toons are headed to Florida for some fun in the sun during Spring Break, but their plans go awry when Elmyra mistakes Buster for the Easter Bunny and tries to capture him.
Sunday, April 27
“Secret Millionaires Club” (8:30–9 a.m. ET)
“Fashion Bot Fiasco”: Lisa and Radley’s fashion bot invention attracts the attention of a national toy store, but the Secret Millionaires Club is more interested in helping out a local store and seeing Radley win the science fair.
HUB NETWORK FAMILY MOVIE PREMIERES
The following feature film will make its Hub Network premiere this month:
Friday, April 5
“Space Jam” (8–10 p.m. ET)
Captured by Bugs Bunny to foil a ghastly gang of space creatures, basketball megastar Michael Jordan must play the game of his life to save the beloved cartoon heroes from a hideous toon-napping scheme in this wild, wacky comedy fantasy.