PR: Get ready to geek out at the MCM Midlands Comic Con!
MIDLANDS COMIC CON – INTERNATIONAL CENTRE, TELFORD – 15 FEB.
Get ready to geek out at the MCM Midlands Comic Con!
Sci-fi fans, movie buffs, comic collectors, anime enthusiasts and cosplayers will be flocking to Telford International Centre on 15 February for the MCM Midlands Comic Con, the first show in MCM Expo’s packed 2014 schedule. Here’s just a taste of what you’ll find at the show!
* Red Dwarf stars and TV favourites Chris Barrie and Danny John-Jules – aka the hapless Arnold J. Rimmer and the super-stylish Cat – will be meeting fans, signing autographs and taking part in an onstage panel.
* Hannah Spearritt – Following a glittering pop career as one of the founding members of S Club 7, Hannah starred as lizard-loving zookeeper Abby Maitland in all five seasons of sci-fi drama Primeval.
* Making his debut appearance at Midlands Comic Con, top anime voice actor Vic Mignogna is best known for playing Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist, Ikkaku Madarame in Bleach and Broly in the Dragon Ball Z.
* The sold-out MCM Comic Village will be playing host to talented UK comic artists and writers, bringing together creators of all styles and mediums including Laura Watton, Lee Townsend and Laura Howell.
* Other attractions include the always colourful Cosplay Masquerade; a Dance Dance Revolution and retro gaming zone; the battling ‘bots of Robots Live and, of course, a host of retailers selling everything from the latest anime to original artworks, sci-fi collectables to plush toys!
MCM Midlands Comic Con is all set to kick the convention year off in style, so whether you’re into sci-fi, movies, videogames, anime, comics or cosplay …or simply fancy a great day out with family and friends, book your ticket today!
Tickets for MCM Midlands Comic Con on 15 February 2014 are available at www.midlandsmcmexpo.com/
YouTube at www.youtube.com/mcmexpo
*The ‘Kids Go Free’ offer applies to General Entry tickets only. Children aged 10 years or younger gain free entry if accompanied by a full paying adult, to a maximum of two children per full paying adult.