PR: Cartoon Network Dishes Out All-New Thanksgiving Originals & Marathons This November
Cartoon Network Dishes Out All-New Thanksgiving Originals and
Marathons with All the Trimmings this November
Hearty Holiday Specials from Regular Show, Annoying Orange, Ben 10 Omniverse and
LEGO® Star Wars™ The Yoda Chronicles
Take a big bite out of Cartoon Network’s Thanksgiving programming as we dish out all-new specials of Regular Show and Annoying Orange. Have your fill of adventure by watching LEGO® Star Wars™ The Yoda Chronicles specials 1 and 2 all leading up to the premiere of the third special, “Attack of the Jedi.” Then share some laughs while watching the Adventure Time marathon on Thanksgiving Day. Bright spots below of the Thanksgiving specials and programming sure to make those pilgrims wish they had a TV:
NEW THANKSGIVING THEMED SPECIALS
Wednesday, November 20 at 8:00 p.m. (ET, PT)
- Annoying Orange: “Thanksfornothing Day” – The fruits feel they have nothing to be thankful for after the calamity that happened years ago at Plymouth Wok!
Monday, November 25 at 7:30 p.m. (ET, PT) *Half Hour*
- Regular Show: “The Thanksgiving Special” – The park guys need to get Thanksgiving dinner for their families to save Thanksgiving.* Guest Starring: Terry Crews as Stettman and Chord Overstreet as Dust B*
BINGE WORTHY BLOCKS
Ben 10 Omniverse: “Duel of the Duplicates”
Special Three-Episode Event, Duel of the Duplicates, Begins Saturday, November 16 at 9:30 a.m. (ET, PT)
This holiday season, Ben Tennyson faces his evil twin, Albedo, in “Duel of the Duplicates” a three-episode event beginning Saturday, November 16 at 9:30 a.m. (ET, PT). Albedo is scheming to take over the galaxy, and it’s up to Ben, Rook and Grandpa Max to stop him! Tune-in to see what diabolical plans Albedo has in store for the Plumbers, and see Ben’s aliens take their Ultimate forms for the first time in Omniverse history!
- Saturday, Nov. 16 at 9:30 a.m. (ET, PT) – “The Ultimate Heist:” Albedo seeks a device that will finally change him back into his Galvan form, meanwhile Ben is locked in Plumber HQ prison.
- Saturday, Nov. 23 at 9:30 a.m. (ET, PT) – “A Fistful of Brains:” Grandpa Max and Rook are looking all over the galaxy for Ben, who is trapped on Khyber’s hidden personal hunting preserve.
- Saturday, Nov. 30 at 9:30 a.m. (ET, PT) – “For a Few Brains More:” Ben, Rook and Max must stop Ultimate Albedo from absorbing Azmuth’s intelligence and taking over the galaxy.
LEGO® Star Wars™ THE YODA CHRONICLES: “ATTACK OF THE JEDI”
Wednesday, November 27 beginning at 7:00 p.m. (ET, PT) and Premiere of “Attack of the Jedi” at 8:00 p.m. (ET, PT)
Tune in to LEGO® Star Wars™ The Yoda Chronicles specials 1 and 2 all leading up to the premiere of the third special, “Attack of the Jedi.” Set in the prequel Star Wars era, The Yoda Chronicles features the one and only Yoda, the Jedi Master who has seen it all, done it all and taught generations of Jedi Knights. With help from a fresh class of Padawans, Yoda leads the Jedi in a desperate fight to stop Darth Sidious and his minions from creating a new super-weapon that could crush the Republic and win the war for the forces of evil.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ The Yoda Chronicles: “Attack of the Jedi” – Obi-Wan discovers that several major Sith lords and their apprentices are gathered at the planet of Mustafar. The Jedi must hurry to Mustafar to destroy the Sith but it’s a trap and the Republic fleet is destroyed. Yoda, Anakin and the Padawans travel to Endor to find JEK. All hope now rests on JEK to come to the rescue.
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 28 at 2:00 p.m. (ET, PT) to 8:30 p.m. (ET, PT)
- Be sure to watch the Adventure Time Thanksgiving day marathon with enough laughs to share with the whole family.
Cartoon Network (CartoonNetwork.com) is consistently the #1 U.S. television network among boys 6-11. Currently seen in 99 million U.S. homes and 194 countries around the world, Cartoon Network is Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.’s ad-supported cable service now available in HD offering the best in original, acquired and classic entertainment for kids and families. In addition to Emmy-winning original programming and industry-leading digital apps and online games, Cartoon Network embraces key social issues affecting families with solution-oriented initiatives such as Stop Bullying: Speak Up and the Move It Movement.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news, entertainment, animation and young adult media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world.
Related Content from ZergNet:
You must log in to post a comment