E32013: Dead Rising 3 Announced as Exclusive to Xbox One
Microsoft announced the November 2013 release of Dead Rising 3 exclusively to the Xbox One. Dead Rising 3 takes place in the fictional city of Los Perdidos ten years after Dead Rising 2. In the game, a nationwide zombie outbreak has nearly decimated mankind. The story will follow Nick Ramos as he attempts to escape a city full of zombies before military strike wipes out the city and its remaining inhabitants.
Game Features will include:
- A cinematic story line with dark humor.
- Intelligent AI and open-world gameplay.
- Players will be able to fashion their own tools and zombie-killing weapons.
- Zombies will be able to cling to cars and attack as the player is driving. This will also affect the steering physics.
- The game bills itself as easy to play and hard to master.
- Nightmare more will allow Hardcore players will be able to face tougher zombies.
- Players will be able to jump in and out of online co-op games at anytime.
- Co-op games will allow the player toontribute to their own story progression and earn experience points for their own game while helping a friend.
- The game will feature Xbox SmartGlass and Kinect integration.
- SmartGlass will allow players to keep track of their progress with a mission check list, map and news ticker with real-time updates on zombie breakouts in the city.
- Xbox SmartGlass also allows you to keep track of your progress with a mission checklist and a map that helps locate hidden items and locations, and even features a news ticker of real-time updates on the zombie outbreak in Los Perdidos.
For more information on Dead Rising 3, visit the official website.