PR: Cartoon Network/Adult Swim Ratings Bullets, January 2013 Week 2
Turner Broadcasting has released the following ratings bullets for Cartoon Network and Adult Swim for the second week in January 2013:
* Across the second week of January 2013, Cartoon Network ranked as basic cable’s #1 network for Total Day delivery of boys 9-14, and #1 in Early Prime (7-9 p.m.) delivery of boys 6-11 & 9-14.
* Cartoon Network was the #1 destination for kids 9-14 and boys 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14 across all TV networks on Monday Night (7-9p), while #1 with boys 6-11 on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Night. Monday Night’s delivery performance grew by mostly double-digits across targeted kids and boys demos vs. the same week last year, ranging between 9% and 50%.
* Original animated comedies Adventure Time (Monday, 7:30 p.m.) scored as the #1 telecast of the week among boys 6-11, the #1 telecast of the day among kids 6-11 & 9-14 and boys 2-11 & 6-11. All demos scored significant double-digit delivery gains vs. last year-kids 2-11 grew by 32%, kids 6-11 by 56% and kids 9-14 by 87%. Similarly, Regular Show (Monday, 8 p.m.) ranked #1 in its time period among all kids 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14 and boys 2-11 & 6-11, also earning double-digit delivery gains ranging between 19% and 95%.
* Adult Swim’s Total Day performance ranked #1 on basic cable among adults 18-24, 18-34 & 18-49 and men 18-24 & 18-34 this week. Compared to the same time period in 2012, average Total Day delivery grew among adults 18-24 by 7%, adults 18-34 by 5%, adults 18-49 by 7%, men 18-24 by 3%, men 18-34 by 3% and men 18-49 by 4%.
* Adult Swim also ranked #4 among basic cable networks for Prime Time delivery of adults 18-34. Compared to the same week in 2011, Prime delivery was up with all key adults and men, ranging between 7% and 15%.
* The Adult Swim original series Robot Chicken (Sunday, 12 a.m.) ranked #1 in its time period among adults 18-34 & 18-49 and all key men,
growing by double digits vs. the same time period last year, ranging between 31% and 76%.
* Saturday night’s new episode of The Cleveland Show (10:30 p.m.) ranked #1 in its time period among adults 18-34 & 18-49 and all key men, while the Sunday premiere was #1 among adults 18-24 and men 18-24/18-34.
* Adult Swim programming-including Family Guy, Robot Chicken and American Dad-accounted for 16 of the Top 50 Programs of the Week among Adults 18-34, and 26 (more than half) of the Top 50 Programs of the Week among Men 18-34, both more than any other network.
Related Content from ZergNet:
You must log in to post a comment