June 2012 Week 1 Ratings for Cartoon Network & Adult Swim
Following are ratings highlights covering Cartoon Network and Adult Swim across June 2012, Week 1:
* Kicking off the first week of June 2012, Adult Swim ranked as television’s #1 network for Total Day Delivery of young adults 18-34 & 18-24, as well as men 18-24. In Prime Time, Adult Swim also ranked #4 among basic cable networks for delivery of adults 18-34. Overall, Adult Swim programming accounted for 14 of the top 50 telecasts of the week on basic cable among adults 18-34, and 17 of the top 50 telecasts of the week among adults 18-24, both more than any other network.
* Now in its second week, Adult Swim’s newest original comedy series, The Eric Andre Show, on Sunday night (12:30 a.m.), earned mostly double-digit delivery gains across key young adult and young male demos vs. the same time period in 2011. Average delivery among adults 18-34 (398,000) increased by 24%, adults 18-24 (237,000) by 32%, men 18-34 (265,000) by 30%, men 18-24 (150,000) by 25% and men 18-49 (361,000) by 6%.
* Among Adult Swim original programming, Metalocalypse (Sunday, 12:15 a.m.) increased delivery of adults 18-34 (482,000) by 27% and adults 18-24 (282,000) by 37% and adults 18-49 (662,000) by 6%. Eagleheart (Thursday, 12:30 a.m.) ranked #1 in its timeslot among adults & men 18-24; Deadman Wonderland (Saturday, 12:30 a.m.) ranked #1 in it is timeslot among adults 18-24 and men 18-34 & 18-24; and Casshern Sins (Saturday, 1 a.m.) ranked #1 in its timeslot among men 18-34 & 18-24.
* Kicking off the first week of June 2012, Cartoon Network ranked as television’s #1 network for early prime (7-9 p.m.) delivery of boys 2-11, 6-11 & 9-14. Total Day delivery figures for the week also grew among kids 6-11 (up 2%, 440,000) and kids 9-14 (up 13%, 373,000).
* Across the week, Cartoon Network ranked as the #1 television network (broadcast & cable) among all boys on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday night-and #1 among boys 2-11 & 6-11 on Wednesday and Saturday Night (7-9 p.m.). Compared to the same time period last year, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights posted mostly double-digit delivery gains among all kids and boys demos, ranging between 6% and 48%.
* Among its recurring original animated comedy series, Regular Show (Monday, 8 p.m.) scored as the #1 telecast of the week among boys 6-11, and the #1 telecast of the day among boys 2-11 & 9-14. A Tuesday night 6 p.m. telecast of Regular Show ranked #1 for the week among boys 9-14. Additional original programming that ranked #1 in its respective time period among all boys include Adventure Time (Monday, 7 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.), MAD (Monday, 8:45 p.m.), The Amazing World of Gumball (Tuesday, 7 p.m.), Level Up (Tuesday 8 p.m.) and many of their encore airings throughout the week.