THQ Announces a Full Slate of Nickelodeon Video Games
THQ Entertainment has announced a full slate of video games based on some of the biggest Nickelodeon properties.
- Nicktoons 2007 (Working title) – Players take on Professor Calamitous as he creates an army of evil toys based on the Nicktoons Heroes. Features the largest character selection of a Nickelodeon game yet, including characters from Spongebob Squarepants, Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron, and more. This game is scheduled for release to the PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, and the GameBoy Advance this fall.
- Spongebob’s Atlantis Squarepantis – Spongebob and the Bikini Crew explore the lost city of Atlantis. Coming to the PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, and GameBoy Advance this fall. A spin-off, Spongebob Squarepants: Atlantis Treasures will arrive to mobile phones around the same time.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Burning Earth – Inspired by the second season of the hit TV show, players must defend the greatest Earth Kingdom city from the evil Fire Nation. The game will be released for the XBox 360, PlayStation 2, Wii, Nintendo DS, and GameBoy Advance this fall.
- El Tigre (Working title) – Based on the cartoon El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera, this game follows Manny, the son of a hero and grandson of a villain, as he must choose to use his powers for good or evil. The game will arrive for the Nintendo DS this fall.
- Zoey 101: Field Trip Fiasco – After becoming separated from the tour guide, Zoey and her friends must survive on their own in the wilderness of the Red Stone Gulch. This Nintendo DS game will be released this summer.
- Drake & Josh: Talent Showdown – Drake and Josh must avoid saboteurs as they try to win a local talent show. The Nintendo DS game will be released this summer.
See the full press release here.