Del Rey at Anime NEXT
* Del Rey Publishing has announced the licensing of the one-shot Shoujo version of the Train Man story. The company plans to announce many more properties at Anime Expo and at San Diego Comic-Con.
* Del Rey does not have any current plans to engage in the business of downloadable manga due to hesitancy from their content partner Kodansha.
* Gatcha Gatcha will be re-launching soon with volume 6.
* Del Rey is looking into the OLM market.
* The Wallflower property is being animated, but no US license has been announced.
* Del Rey’s top-selling titles so far are Negima and Tsubasa Chronicles.